Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trinas...

This is a discussion on Trinas... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes who have got trina when buying silver/gold premium. i didint get when i bought my gold prem ~10day ago ...
Page: 1

Default Trinas...

yes who have got trina when buying silver/gold premium. i didint get when i bought my gold prem ~10day ago and have send 2 messages to cs still havent got my trina and now my frend didint get trina when he bougt... anyone know how get my trina ?

KlouD

same for me, i send message in CS i got DC'ed 2 days later and k2 put trina on my char :wub:

bilro

Default Trinas dont arrive with premium

I have the same problem.
    Im gold premium and i lost that way 2 trinas .

CraftyGreenBomber

Default Re: Trinas...

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    yes who have got trina when buying silver/gold premium. i didint get when i bought my gold prem ~10day ago and have send 2 messages to cs still havent got my trina and now my frend didint get trina when he bougt... anyone know how get my trina ?
    I didn't get mine for gold prem either. I've sent them an email, two support tix (ten days ago "your ticket has been forwarded to...". I am not too worried, yet. I've had friends that had this prob. and eventually they got the trina...took a few weeks tho.

Mario

my GF bought gold today... no trina as well

P4rthen0n

Took them 4 days to give me the trina, i messaged them everyday. Just keep sending CS tickets and they'll put it in your inventory.

Tha_Diablo

same problem allrdy contacted CS first i get message that other will look into it and after 1 week still no reply!

Speed of Dark

my friend didnt got trina neither, he pmed kotoko and 2days later he got the trina

Magelord1257

i'm happy i just got Bronze and bought 1000 knight cash then, i didn't lose much ^^

everything start since that shity clisk&buy same as 40% limit pre month and u can only crate 2 account on that same info(adres cc etc) afther third account when I phone to ckik&shit they said they won't activate it.

well for me the CS ticket doesnt work so im stuck without my trina

have same problem but unable to log into website

wiggen123

Use IE for log in, and password is case sensitive (i use caps lock and it work for me).

Gondon

lol i asked to be reimbursed instead of trina, in a secret way mauaahwhwaaa

kc is much better than trina, so you are lucky then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast