Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ON Beramus

This is a discussion on ON Beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow, a post of our clan,lol....yea im in loonytoons, we just started recently,most members are ex. liquid members, a few ...
Page: 2

MarvinTheMartian

wow, a post of our clan,lol....yea im in loonytoons, we just started recently,most members are ex. liquid members, a few from infamous etc. and a couple new ones ( me ) and indeed most of us have dual dildos. was there an issue with us or you were just wondering who we were?

MarvinTheMartian

if you have any questions about us ask puzjel and casablanca, they are with us 24/7 lately..and phobia...keep raiding us and you guys will pay, already told you were having a clan war this weekend for raiding us all day, n00bs..hehe

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I was in the party u guys raided yesterday >< ........dun debuff me again, or i will camp dms spot, just to debuff your tanker.

MarvinTheMartian

lol, i didnt raid any parties yesterday, i havent pked in a while, unless only for a few mins. only exping. and btw, if we do a dm party,there is no way you can get us killed, we come prepared and ready when anything is hitting us for almost 1k.

phobia

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    if you have any questions about us ask puzjel and casablanca, they are with us 24/7 lately..and phobia...keep raiding us and you guys will pay, already told you were having a clan war this weekend for raiding us all day, n00bs..hehe
    Stop coming to orc trolls and hogging it :P

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    lol, i didnt raid any parties yesterday, i havent pked in a while, unless only for a few mins. only exping. and btw, if we do a dm party,there is no way you can get us killed, we come prepared and ready when anything is hitting us for almost 1k.
    ZZZZ i am eIemeNt marvin LOL

MarvinTheMartian

LOL, why didnt you say so element? haha, thought you were talking about me ,not the ex-respect noobies,lol, so in that case, YEA PHOBIA...WELL GET YOU. ahah

Norrec

actually im wondering who is marvin , i mean what was his first nick ?

and looneytoons is a good clan

MarvinTheMartian

lol, why would you wonder that norrec? and who are you also..never seen anyone named norec. and yea, our clan is great, good ppl.

He's a good gunner priest in GetSome :wub:

MarvinTheMartian

everybody in getsome are goodgunners..its what they represent, except casablanca...he is in fact a big gay, he watches BrokeBack Mountain too much he said.

Rogue__KENAN

puzjel u r crazy :wub: i like u
    desert where r u call me pls

Norrec

Originally posted by LoxY
    He's a good gunner priest in GetSome *:wub:
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jag alsker det

loxy is a big gun and a baba also an aga :blink:

Rogue__KENAN

:wub:

Rogue__KENAN