Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap

This is a discussion on Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone remeber Ho_Chi_Minh_Army ? top clan back in beramus no1 full of vietnamese[/b] Hahaha nope it wasnt a full of ...
Page: 7

Reallizt

anyone remeber Ho_Chi_Minh_Army
    ? top clan back in beramus no1 full of vietnamese[/b]
    Hahaha nope it wasnt a full of viatnamese clan becuz i was in there to

What about FreeDom

Reallizt

Formatted my computer so i dont have the good version.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3lrXodjDY
    Dotan has a crazy awsome taste in music.

(no sarcasm h34r: )

our capes were the best, by far.
    edit: miss turk dcs

turk dc = 1324447547 nps NOW[/b]
    Really enjoyable vid

didn anyone mention puz?

cuz he owned too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXc757MGmc4

Zaczaco1

Hey Audio keep running your pie hole and Dean Keara and I will get transfered back to bera and run wild doing whatever we want, and anyone gets in our way will have our whore bann and strip the account while were cybering chicks on msn yah fuk.

Seriousely dude I love your posts on the +9 topic man you summed it up prefectly and gave me a great laugh.[/b]
    he admits it h34r:

anyways someone was running around bera b4 i quit named IIHitMachineII...was that the real 1 or some poser?

Hypnotic

he admits it h34r:
    anyways someone was running around bera b4 i quit named IIHitMachineII...was that the real 1 or some poser?[/b]

he says he was real, but i highly doubt it.

4Bebop best rogue easy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgVF9km-4s oldie but a goddie kunt vs 4bebop[/b]
    no HotSauce was waaaaaaay better than Kunt or 4Bebop. dRizzito a.k.a Drizz @ cwest was pretty good too. h34r:

Smurfette

MichelAngelo(old leader od weiwuer) Calmity pax_ottoman Hom3rsimpson (idk if i wrote good xD) Archi Patrzaj_pl Bulka_pl Lovem3 Feralis Denis_pl Tears0fdevil HitMachine Kunt TearsInHeaven ooojjem(f1cking good assasin xD uber items and great guy) RoseRed Casablanca Dellgado_pl Steelo Mirage _Matek_ SpankUrTralala CalveinKlein Redbull R1sk H0rnyDev1L i knew them i dont remember all i dont play at Beramus for smt like 2years xD

Zaczaco11

wasnt spankurtralala the one that some how got into the jackstigger(something like that) account after it got banned for duped +10 shells and took the shells and everything off and renamed to Reb0rnDevilBonzo?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

hypnotic@ turk dcs are still there Ive seen them happening not long ago. Its coz of fact that most of them usually use their national inet provider that fall down alot.

audio@ spankurtralala is indeed well know scammer so wouldn't be surprised about that.

ps: any1 remember BROCCOLI ? he wasnt any good but was, my old ingame friend and disappeared once to never be seen again.

can't say much who's good on Human side, never went pink... I see elmejejeje (sorry didn't get your name right) was good.

for orcs I would say :::sam::: (giap) aka blackrose aka sweetlove was my best assassin, he never get to 70, last i check he was 65 before he quit, top 5 NPs player in beramus among all lvl 70s up there and the most funny part, he's fuken 14-16 yrs old?

Ho_chi_minh_army never survive or last long, every time bunch of vietnamese get together, gm disband clan...and du ma tui bay di server khac het

hugokory

ummm... IIansiosoII (rogue human) / 27 (rogue orc) / Salvatore ( leader Freedom) /R1sk (rogue orc) / SEC4(warrior human).... MakitaxD(bonecolector).. etc etc

wasnt spankurtralala the one that some how got into the jackstigger(something like that) account after it got banned for duped +10 shells and took the shells and everything off and renamed to Reb0rnDevilBonzo?[/b]
    nah, bonzo has shell 9 and giga 9, and personally he is the worst warrior i have ever seen in my life

Zaczaco11

nah, bonzo has shell 9 and giga 9, and personally he is the worst warrior i have ever seen in my life[/b]
    not worse than that one....o goodness what was his name.... > we called him the sun when we were pking, he was the first warrior to run around with all +9&#39;s including his rappy without hiding it with valks and stuff ugghhhh what was his name >.< <_<.........juddass ! he can&#39;t even combo.

not worse than that one....o goodness what was his name.... > we called him the sun when we were pking, he was the first warrior to run around with all +9&#39;s including his rappy without hiding it with valks and stuff ugghhhh what was his name >.< <_<.........juddass ! he can&#39;t even combo.[/b]
    VSed both...and bonzo is much much worse

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

A.S. Chivi h34r:[/b]

how it&#39;s possible ??

Mirag - orc
    chivia - human

chat in cz should be like this !&*@^

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast