Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap

This is a discussion on Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its because chivia took that SS, for Mirag the chat must have looked like #$%...
Page: 8

Its because chivia took that SS, for Mirag the chat must have looked like #$%

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

oh yeah :P my bad

MiragBaba

HAX :huh:

how it's possible ??

Mirag - orc
    chivia - human

chat in cz should be like this !&*@^[/b]
    EDYT!

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Wow man this shit goes wayyyyy back in the day lool

the_duke

DRAVISTE AKA BEATENUBAD GOOD WARRIOR

HourmanJ

DRAVISTE AKA BEATENUBAD GOOD WARRIOR[/b]
    lol

Zaczaco11

DRAVISTE AKA BEATENUBAD GOOD WARRIOR[/b]
    he had items not skill, or at least when he was in bera. he'd run around with 2 duffers 2 full healers a buff 79 bp a gm gifted rogue and he would slide every1.

does any1 remember getofmynuttz? or something like that...

draviste

he had items not skill, or at least when he was in bera. he'd run around with 2 duffers 2 full healers a buff 79 bp a gm gifted rogue and he would slide every1.

does any1 remember getofmynuttz? or something like that...[/b]
    Actually I have never heard of you maybe one of the dudes off to the side hitting the town button idk, but I am sure your great.

Zaczaco11

Actually I have never heard of you maybe one of the dudes off to the side hitting the town button idk, but I am sure your great.[/b]
    i played on angelkisses/xtastemyspikex/guardian of angel. i doubt u got to kno many ppl in cz with your amazing z slide z slide z slide combo, o i forgot thats how the pros do it, my bad, yea beat is a [ro by those standards

draviste

i played on angelkisses/xtastemyspikex/guardian of angel. i doubt u got to kno many ppl in cz with your amazing z slide z slide z slide combo, o i forgot thats how the pros do it, my bad, yea beat is a [ro by those standards[/b]
    yeah well still havent heard of yah but okay you seem crazy addicted so I will take your word on things, most people that I vs'ed said oh he slide or he pulled out a scorp side, blah blah while they were hitting the dirt than crying and whinning saying come back so I did than they go to the forums and cry there, and i never lost a vs on Pathos, I guess when yah throw in a slide now and then it fukes up the skilled players like yourself that seem to think skill rr skill rr is sometype of proud accomplishement.

yeah well still havent heard of yah but okay you seem crazy addicted so I will take your word on things, most people that I vs'ed said oh he slide or he pulled out a scorp side, blah blah while they were hitting the dirt than crying and whinning saying come back so I did than they go to the forums and cry there, and i never lost a vs on Pathos, I guess when yah throw in a slide now and then it fukes up the skilled players like yourself that seem to think skill rr skill rr is sometype of proud accomplishement.[/b]

mutavac

Zaczaco11

yeah well still havent heard of yah but okay you seem crazy addicted so I will take your word on things, most people that I vs'ed said oh he slide or he pulled out a scorp side, blah blah while they were hitting the dirt than crying and whinning saying come back so I did than they go to the forums and cry there, and i never lost a vs on Pathos, I guess when yah throw in a slide now and then it fukes up the skilled players like yourself that seem to think skill rr skill rr is sometype of proud accomplishement.[/b]
    i quit. without spending 1000 usd+ on a character. and i find it funny how u brag about how good u were on pathos...i think you and every1 else can figure out why.

draviste

i quit. without spending 1000 usd+ on a character. and i find it funny how u brag about how good u were on pathos...i think you and every1 else can figure out why.[/b]
    What are yah a broke ass or something cant find two nickles to rub together? Thanks for the advice on how to spend my money Hilary but I will make my own choices. And I have to say its creepy how many stalkers follow people around really creepy.

Funny topic really. I even was metioned 2 times by friends ^^

Well no1 really cares now how ppl mentioned here got their lvls and items/ kosp shells with defs. I guess its not important after all.

3 guys that r worth to mention ferfer chivia casablanca.

so what draviste slided on bera i dont get it? If u couldnt take advantage of that it makes u looks bad not him.
    I always gigle on comments like u spent more money on ko than my family ever saw cos u have no life.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast