Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap

This is a discussion on Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What are yah a broke ass or something cant find two nickles to rub together? Thanks for the advice on ...
Page: 9

Zaczaco11

What are yah a broke ass or something cant find two nickles to rub together? Thanks for the advice on how to spend my money Hilary but I will make my own choices. And I have to say its creepy how many stalkers follow people around really creepy.[/b]
    broke? nah, got my priorities straight young, unlike you mr. 30 something addicted to child mmo's... i love how offended you got when i said when ever i saw u, i'd be instaduffed and ganked by 1/2 ur clan. its a fact u jumped in on 1v1's, no etiquette in cz...ppl like you made cz boring for me, the old gank and spank. anyways im sorry for saying what i experienced i didn't realize you would take that much offense on a game you "quit"

el_loko

ko died :S

007_heal

Haha i remember when Chivia wouldn't SQ with 2x 1920 healers. Always let this other warrior on to tank it.

But yes Casablanca owned CZ for a long time.

But i think most people forget about GhostOfUnique. He is one of the most undergeared warriors in Bera yet he still owns (even with sprint).

infolock

names i remember from the olden days, are names like:

keisuke - sin my bad.
    emperor, suisuisui, puzjel, broccoli, frost (forgot what ur name was then), calvinklein, ez, brute_thor, nietyietkyl -orwhatever that fuckin clan was, the warrior who led the clan, i really liked chatting with him, bahamut an old school bp, forget the mages name but he was running with emperor's clan early on he was nice atleast and a turk, rain who was one of the original dupers still love him, hitmachine - even though i disliked him, pawky (who was a money making machine).

names like chivia, wolverine82, etc ,etc, showed up later on, i dun remember them from the start.

ps: im forgetting alot, but ill update if i remember and or remember about this post.

casablanca yep remember that one.

klex, aton , calamity

ho_chi was a well organized clan ... that is for shizzle.

i fucked with calamity sooooo hard, he never got a boss when we were online... ahahah i remember satan too his mage friend..

Damnation

All my good old friends have quit... sexy_man teaching me combo in the arena... me looking up on chivia when he was still around his mid 50s

fuk i want the old lads to get back in the game

cRuX

old famous little 70's guys i remember they were
    Hit Machine
    Kunt
    Hennessy
    Hot Sauce
    Marvin The Martin
    Steelo
    Casablanca (i have his IN with me until now )

these r the guys who were hot shots during that time 8)[/b]
    You didn't mention any of the really oldschoolers.

Rosered
    SpankUrTralala
    :Gary
    Chivia
    Salwatore
    :CCSakura:
    ComeOnBaby
    Raekwon
    Daillest
    Senta (this guy was a BEAST until he mysteriously dissapeared)
    Sugardaddy aka Sukkert (he rocked a bonestaff +8 for the longest time rofl)
    bLaCkCoRe

cRuX

broke? nah, got my priorities straight young, unlike you mr. 30 something addicted to child mmo's... i love how offended you got when i said when ever i saw u, i'd be instaduffed and ganked by 1/2 ur clan. its a fact u jumped in on 1v1's, no etiquette in cz...ppl like you made cz boring for me, the old gank and spank. anyways im sorry for saying what i experienced i didn't realize you would take that much offense on a game you "quit"[/b]
    Never heard of you either..Kid downloads game in 2007 tries to act oldschool. All those name you mentioned were never known when I played bera

Zaczaco11

Never heard of you either..Kid downloads game in 2007 tries to act oldschool. All those name you mentioned were never known when I played bera[/b]
    nothing like bumping an old topic to flame. btw i downloaded it in 06. the guys i mentioned were 67ish and always added me to the exp when i was around lvl 50. they werent teh pwnage but they were gg.

cRuX

People that exp aren't pwnage..sorry to say.

Zaczaco11

nothing like bumping an old topic to flame. btw i downloaded it in 06. the guys i mentioned were 67ish and always added me to the exp when i was around lvl 50. they werent teh pwnage but they were gg.[/b]

People that exp aren't pwnage..sorry to say.[/b]
    agreed

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789