Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap

This is a discussion on Beramus old warriors at lvl 70 cap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What are yah a broke ass or something cant find two nickles to rub together? Thanks for the advice on ...
Page: 9

Zaczaco11

What are yah a broke ass or something cant find two nickles to rub together? Thanks for the advice on how to spend my money Hilary but I will make my own choices. And I have to say its creepy how many stalkers follow people around really creepy.[/b]
    broke? nah, got my priorities straight young, unlike you mr. 30 something addicted to child mmo's... i love how offended you got when i said when ever i saw u, i'd be instaduffed and ganked by 1/2 ur clan. its a fact u jumped in on 1v1's, no etiquette in cz...ppl like you made cz boring for me, the old gank and spank. anyways im sorry for saying what i experienced i didn't realize you would take that much offense on a game you "quit"

el_loko

ko died :S

007_heal

Haha i remember when Chivia wouldn't SQ with 2x 1920 healers. Always let this other warrior on to tank it.

But yes Casablanca owned CZ for a long time.

But i think most people forget about GhostOfUnique. He is one of the most undergeared warriors in Bera yet he still owns (even with sprint).

infolock

names i remember from the olden days, are names like:

keisuke - sin my bad.
    emperor, suisuisui, puzjel, broccoli, frost (forgot what ur name was then), calvinklein, ez, brute_thor, nietyietkyl -orwhatever that fuckin clan was, the warrior who led the clan, i really liked chatting with him, bahamut an old school bp, forget the mages name but he was running with emperor's clan early on he was nice atleast and a turk, rain who was one of the original dupers still love him, hitmachine - even though i disliked him, pawky (who was a money making machine).

names like chivia, wolverine82, etc ,etc, showed up later on, i dun remember them from the start.

ps: im forgetting alot, but ill update if i remember and or remember about this post.

casablanca yep remember that one.

klex, aton , calamity

ho_chi was a well organized clan ... that is for shizzle.

i fucked with calamity sooooo hard, he never got a boss when we were online... ahahah i remember satan too his mage friend..

Damnation

All my good old friends have quit... sexy_man teaching me combo in the arena... me looking up on chivia when he was still around his mid 50s

fuk i want the old lads to get back in the game

cRuX

old famous little 70's guys i remember they were
    Hit Machine
    Kunt
    Hennessy
    Hot Sauce
    Marvin The Martin
    Steelo
    Casablanca (i have his IN with me until now )

these r the guys who were hot shots during that time 8)[/b]
    You didn't mention any of the really oldschoolers.

Rosered
    SpankUrTralala
    :Gary
    Chivia
    Salwatore
    :CCSakura:
    ComeOnBaby
    Raekwon
    Daillest
    Senta (this guy was a BEAST until he mysteriously dissapeared)
    Sugardaddy aka Sukkert (he rocked a bonestaff +8 for the longest time rofl)
    bLaCkCoRe

cRuX

broke? nah, got my priorities straight young, unlike you mr. 30 something addicted to child mmo's... i love how offended you got when i said when ever i saw u, i'd be instaduffed and ganked by 1/2 ur clan. its a fact u jumped in on 1v1's, no etiquette in cz...ppl like you made cz boring for me, the old gank and spank. anyways im sorry for saying what i experienced i didn't realize you would take that much offense on a game you "quit"[/b]
    Never heard of you either..Kid downloads game in 2007 tries to act oldschool. All those name you mentioned were never known when I played bera

Zaczaco11

Never heard of you either..Kid downloads game in 2007 tries to act oldschool. All those name you mentioned were never known when I played bera[/b]
    nothing like bumping an old topic to flame. btw i downloaded it in 06. the guys i mentioned were 67ish and always added me to the exp when i was around lvl 50. they werent teh pwnage but they were gg.

cRuX

People that exp aren't pwnage..sorry to say.

Zaczaco11

nothing like bumping an old topic to flame. btw i downloaded it in 06. the guys i mentioned were 67ish and always added me to the exp when i was around lvl 50. they werent teh pwnage but they were gg.[/b]

People that exp aren't pwnage..sorry to say.[/b]
    agreed

hello old beramus. anyone remember me?

Bahamut was an amazing player and person.. i also still love zarotan and the costa clan <3

Oh, Duperamus...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    c00l i just made this topic to see if any1 remembered my frinds Casablanca and nami H3rcul3s and all the great players on beramus
    I am sorry for bumping an old tread.. but reading this made me think back to when I first started this game.. and who introduced me to Casa.... the reason he played and got into it was because of my clan leader, someone everyone forgets or does not mention.. also the music producer of casa and others.. Zarotan (King_Costa) the leader of Costa clan which was the reason GetSome happened.. so just a little info for Beramus players.. also Costa had the best BP that ever played the game, and the best paper mage that played on beramus.. no one remembers or knows them because they did not make movies or boast.. but beramus' and probably all of KO best BP was Bahamut, and the best paper mage, and the one that also made some of the first +8 staffs was Owl..

and that is no disrespect towards GetSome, or feaky, but Zarotan (King_Costa) made that happen, for freaky and GetSome

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789