Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beramus vs Diez - brilliant war

This is a discussion on Beramus vs Diez - brilliant war within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Renzuk your sever started before macroing was popular... big whoop.. when i was in dies all parties ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Renzuk
    your sever started before macroing was popular... big whoop.. when i was in dies all parties i got invited too were macro parties... mostly on orc side too
    actually hes wrong

beramus is known for duping cuz there were +8 items within the first week or two lol

cypher is known for database hacking(few actually macro'd they just appeared from nowhere full shell, glowie weps, and on stipend lol)

olympia known for macroing

xig known for babashop

ares and diez known for being the oldest servers...with a little bit of all mixed into them but not as much as the other 4 servers :P

Yep forgot macrolympia
    Owning ko-sp'ers was fun till there were just too many :?

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk
    your sever started before macroing was popular... big whoop.. when i was in dies all parties i got invited too were macro parties... mostly on orc side too
    actually hes wrong

beramus is known for duping cuz there were +8 items within the first week or two lol

cypher is known for database hacking(few actually macro'd they just appeared from nowhere full shell, glowie weps, and on stipend lol)

xig known for babashop

ares and diez known for being the oldest servers...with a little bit of all mixed into them but not as much as the other 4 servers :P[/b]
    the only servers with gms ftw?>

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

actually hes wrong

xig known for babashop

ares and diez known for being the oldest servers...with a little bit of all mixed into them but not as much as the other 4 servers :P
    the only servers with gms ftw?>[/b]
    doesnt even have to do with gm's...even without them no one really can cheat on diez or ares...its not like the other servers with a bunch of random noob turks running around fully geared with no skill...they can survive cheating there but trying it on ares/diez is still too hard to survive so they move to the newer easier servers

yey it was fun. I was supried that u have even more warriors than we do. I also was like wtf there is much more of them!
    But probably it was about organization. Sorry Felix for killing u afk xD

Golliat

good job

good job [/b]
    good job for bumping a year old topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12