Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Beramus: Why is a dcz clan the # 1 clan on the server?

This is a discussion on Beramus: Why is a dcz clan the # 1 clan on the server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they are number 2 now, and they got like all there np donated. that ONLINE clan could prob donate like ...
Page: 3

they are number 2 now, and they got like all there np donated. that ONLINE clan could prob donate like 3-4 million and pass them.

also who has the +10 dd cap i didnt see it.

007_heal

Come on guys, do you really think a dcz clan without NP holders can get top stop on beramus or any other server. Its just not possible. They might have good gear, but i am pretty sure most of them don't know how to play the game just like BC. As for killing felankor, if you DOT him he runs you over. As for BC, those nubs have a difficult time organizing Isiloon parties lately.

Zaczaco11

gg players .. lol? they r bunch of noobs that they couldnt do much in cz even with their items

so the best place for them is dcz h34r:[/b]
    those are the sub chars to businessclass/hellohooray the best pkers in beramus imo

007_heal

If you read my post you will know BC does not know how to pk, and that rubs off on their dlw chars. And most of the Guardians are independent players who just play dcz.

Zaczaco11

If you read my post you will know BC does not know how to pk, and that rubs off on their dlw chars. And most of the Guardians are independent players who just play dcz.[/b]
    i've pked with them alot , and umm they knew what they were doing. had a mage that would tp at the perfect time party cure, 2 rogues, rest 80 warriors with insane items. i don't need to read your posts to know something, i've experienced it for myself which obviously you haven't.

Crazy. I can see why a lot of people would just go DLW, current war map sucks for 70+.

I love the new war map, try to adapt....it's fun once you get used to it, don't you all love those new Seige cars and traps, int priest can kill now :lol: ? Boat map is best but the Jail war map suck, if one side is overpowered by the opposing nation, you can't defend at all. They just storm in and kill warder in 2 mins, just ridiculous and the struture design is suck to defend, feel like being trapped in that warder 1, 2, and the keeper. However, with the new map, even with overpowered opponent, you still can defend well, take them long enough to kill the warder that's the reason for you to defend. I LOVE NEW MAP.

Regard the dcz clan being #1, who cares who's being #1, do of what you are doing is good enough and enjoy the game.

Last time i check, Beramus has the least amount of +9/+10 armors/weapons among other older servers. You might say beramus have super high +3 unique items, what do you think other servers have, +1 unique? You'll be suprised, Beramus is the not so fuk up like other servers.

007_heal

i've pked with them alot , and umm they knew what they were doing. had a mage that would tp at the perfect time party cure, 2 rogues, rest 80 warriors with insane items. i don't need to read your posts to know something, i've experienced it for myself which obviously you haven't.[/b]
    No offense but their support mages TP to much, if you ever in a party with them you cannot get a kill. As for their melees all of them go for the stupid warriors of the other party. And on part of priests, they have decent debuffs but non of there buffers knows how to use party. Every time I party with them, i vow to never do it again. If they do add you to the party, they tell you to scroll, 5 mins later they kick from the party because "our clan is here." If they are so good why don't they get warders/ keepers in war, or the highest kills on the leader board? Again they might have good gear and organization but they sure as hell don't have skills.

No offense but their support mages TP to much, if you ever in a party with them you cannot get a kill. As for their melees all of them go for the stupid warriors of the other party. And on part of priests, they have decent debuffs but non of there buffers knows how to use party. Every time I party with them, i vow to never do it again. If they do add you to the party, they tell you to scroll, 5 mins later they kick from the party because "our clan is here." If they are so good why don't they get warders/ keepers in war, or the highest kills on the leader board? Again they might have good gear and organization but they sure as hell don't have skills.[/b]
    Then they are doing their job

Robokill

No offense but their support mages TP to much, if you ever in a party with them you cannot get a kill. As for their melees all of them go for the stupid warriors of the other party. And on part of priests, they have decent debuffs but non of there buffers knows how to use party. Every time I party with them, i vow to never do it again. If they do add you to the party, they tell you to scroll, 5 mins later they kick from the party because "our clan is here." If they are so good why don't they get warders/ keepers in war, or the highest kills on the leader board? Again they might have good gear and organization but they sure as hell don't have skills.[/b]
    Bro I think they are much better than you give them credit to be. I've pk'd with them plenty of times and always had ownage pk parties. I think you are just jealous because they own you hard.

007_heal

Then they are doing their job [/b]
    That depends on who you asking, it makes a melees and priest life 10x harder.

Bro I think they are much better than you give them credit to be. I've pk'd with them plenty of times and always had ownage pk parties. I think you are just jealous because they own you hard.[/b]
    Why would i be jealous of them? Do you know what character i play, or which clan i am in, or how good of a player i am? So you cannot say for certain that i am jealous of them. What exactly would I be jealous of BC, I have good clan pk, good farming parties, exp parties. We kill felankor over the #1 clan in Beramus cuz they are so good. Hell they even need help to kill isiloon lately. Most of them are 12 year old turkish kids that think they own the server and every exp slot and boss.

The only player that i have respect for is IAkhenatenI in BC, and that is because he can play his priest at a level very few can play.

Zaczaco11

o jeez

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123