Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game?

This is a discussion on Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, Im drunk atm, cannt sleep and I just make this post to see what problems you guys got. Beside ...
Page: 1

Well,
    Im drunk atm, cannt sleep and I just make this post to see what problems you guys got.

Beside Turks, I really hate some crackhead English speaker who pm enemies every time they kill them or got killed. Game is just a game, why they always pm like FUK FUK FUK, RETARD, RETARD? :/

He is Israeli :lol:

And YES I hate those who have to send you a letter like:"noobbbb u need all ur party to kill me " and so on :S

Sno0p

BUGGS!

Banned Senior Member

lol cohen_cz Trina and SHE send a magic pot(A) and a fire cracker:P

and yea people sux they keep spamming ure Letter if u kill them....

Edited:P

lol cohen_cz Trina and he send a magic pot(A) and a fire cracker:P

and yea people sux they keep spamming ure Letter if u kill them....[/b]
    nah Cohen is a girl a beautiful lady in our clan :wub: her

Banned Senior Member

nah Cohen is a girl a beautiful lady in our clan :wub: her[/b]
    i know that just forgot put the S(((((((( forgive me cohen baba (A)

He is Israeli :lol:

And YES I hate those who have to send you a letter like:"noobbbb u need all ur party to kill me " and so on :S[/b]
    I thought tequila sunrise was australian :huh:

I thought tequila sunrise was australian :huh:[/b]
    im not going to blame him, he is a kid i think.

I just wanna ask about general problems u got :lol:

liquidkk

i get flamed alot with this kind of stuff
    and btw ryan u own i know that ^^

Beast&Harlot

Well,
    Im drunk atm, cannt sleep and I just make this post to see what problems you guys got.

Beside Turks, I really hate some crackhead English speaker who pm enemies every time they kill them or got killed. Game is just a game, why they always pm like FUK FUK FUK, RETARD, RETARD? :/

[/b]
    Thanks for posting it :wub: but sad you parasited me i owned you 1v1, so then you cant let others 1v1 because you got schooled its ok, i realise you blow not my fault.....

What do i hate? Hmm... I hate when ppl want to 1v1- pm me, do magic shield and all that shit, then just as soon as they redball light feet and run or put on a DD shield in case of warriors/bps and run to nearest human party for help. FFS if you are so afraid to loose your np than don't try to 1v1, and stick to gangbanging 16v1. But no, the heal to full hp and come back, and again they get me to like 80% hp and they redball so they run again. Rinse and repeat

Thanks for posting it :wub: but sad you parasited me i owned you 1v1, so then you cant let others 1v1 because you got schooled its ok, i realise you blow not my fault.....[/b]
    wow is that u, nvm im not making a blame war here. But I dont know why u said ty for posting? :mellow: im not asking about pk skills, yah im noob on BP, i dont know how to duffing and i dont know how to kill others, that is my pk skills problem. But WHAT THE FUK HEAD when ppl pm for a noob that FUK U, I KILLED U, U NOOB? still dont get it. And u r the one who pmed that, so lets us know what u think when u wrote that letter down? Proud of it, just killed a noob?? Make u to be legend? or ...?

just curious...

Lugis, when i see too many hh, i just try to kill one (or more is better) even i know that i will down tho, still get some nps and dont have to press town hahaha :lol:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well let's just say the whole pvp pisses me off atm. Ardream ruined the colony zones totally.
    Pretty much no one solos nowadays and you can't get kills if you're soloing (unless your lvl 80 or close to it).
    You're getting your ass raped by 4 parties of orcs or then you wont see orcs because humans are camping outside of the orc base.
    And when you're dueling with someone, some stupid turks is trying to ks or the one you're dueling with starts running away as soon as they redball (rogues, I hate you !!! xD)
    You need to be fully uniqued if you're playing bp, mage or rogue.
    Dupers that can't even combo spam you for 900 even when you're wearing spear def shield 48 and your ac is 1200.
    Lower lvl's (60 to 65) can hardly kill anyone in ronark land so they'll quit or make another character. And the new players dont even wanna exp to 60+ because they would need to exp to lvl 75+ to be able to survive in ronark land.
    This is what pisses me off xD

EDIT: And the wars.. if you die you can hardly get out of the jail before you die again because there are 2 to 3 full ORC mage parties waiting for you outside of the jail. Humans are being outnumbered and the karus has their bugged ap boost so humans hardly ever wins the war (diez).

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the premium message

lagg and cs

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast