Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game?

This is a discussion on Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I love turks hư...
Page: 2

DarkSid

Hey, I love turks

Humans are being outnumbered and the karus has their bugged ap boost so humans hardly ever wins the war (diez).[/b]
    Humans actually outnumber orcs on diez lol. And on wars, the same number of both nations enter.

I hate priests that have to duff you to be able to fight you, or like luigi said, rogues that lightfeet away when they redball...or fags that pm you cause they want a 1v1 with you right after their priest has just fully duffed you.

Also like earlier, had a 1v1, which turned into a 2v1 when a 2nd person got tp'd....meh but okay....2nd person dies and 1st person gets close to dying and tp's another person to help, so back to 2v1.

Or a pair of lvl 80 mages that are chasing me to 2v1 and when I tp somebody to even the playing field tp their whole party.

Or getting ready to 1v1 a warrior and his priest malices you then sits back down....get totally fucked on that one.

Or having a 1v1 and winning so the mage in the party tp's them back/priest heals them.

Or I could go on and on.

On the topic of the letter, I was pking with Teq at this time, just the 2 of us, and Ryan fully duffs both of us for him and his rogue (Quaid) to fight us? 2v2 and fully duff both of us...pretty gay to me.

NEMANYA

I hate priests that have to duff you to be able to fight you, or like luigi said, rogues that lightfeet away when they redball...or fags that pm you cause they want a 1v1 with you right after their priest has just fully duffed you.

Also like earlier, had a 1v1, which turned into a 2v1 when a 2nd person got tp'd....meh but okay....2nd person dies and 1st person gets close to dying and tp's another person to help, so back to 2v1.

Or a pair of lvl 80 mages that are chasing me to 2v1 and when I tp somebody to even the playing field tp their whole party.

Or getting ready to 1v1 a warrior and his priest malices you then sits back down....get totally fucked on that one.

Or having a 1v1 and winning so the mage in the party tp's them back/priest heals them.

Or I could go on and on.
    On the topic of the letter, I was pking with Teq at this time, just the 2 of us, and Ryan fully duffs both of us for him and his rogue (Quaid) to fight us? 2v2 and fully duff both of us...pretty gay to me.[/b]
    slm

+1

GlassJaw

wow is that u, nvm im not making a blame war here. But I dont know why u said ty for posting? :mellow: im not asking about pk skills, yah im noob on BP, i dont know how to duffing and i dont know how to kill others, that is my pk skills problem. But WHAT THE FUK HEAD when ppl pm for a noob that FUK U, I KILLED U, U NOOB? still dont get it. And u r the one who pmed that, so lets us know what u think when u wrote that letter down? Proud of it, just killed a noob?? Make u to be legend? or ...?
    just curious...
    Lugis, when i see too many hh, i just try to kill one (or more is better) even i know that i will down tho, still get some nps and dont have to press town hahaha :lol:[/b]
    lol your really drunk or your english is bad :P

TaDaaa

What I hate about KO besides turks...............Gays named Ryan..............JK You and a few other clanmates were the only reason I stayed ingame so long.

Seriously the grind of leveling finally got to me.

Also i hate the "noob priests that duff you" comments. Do we bitch and yell "NOOB SIN USED SPIKE" You wanna 1v1, then you take me on with all my skills at my disposal. If you want to see who can do more r damage, then obviously warrior>BP>sin>archer>priest>mage

all the ppl that are bitching about other ppl

its a game dont take it serious and try to have some fun

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Also i hate the "noob priests that duff you" comments. Do we bitch and yell "NOOB SIN USED SPIKE" You wanna 1v1, then you take me on with all my skills at my disposal.[/b]
    Amen.

Roberto

lol your really drunk or your english is bad :P[/b]
    Ryan is always drunk :P

Ryan is crazyy loll. and teq +bfd are my lil noobies :wub:

Well,
    Im drunk atm, cannt sleep and I just make this post to see what problems you guys got.

Beside Turks, I really hate some crackhead English speaker who pm enemies every time they kill them or got killed. Game is just a game, why they always pm like FUK FUK FUK, RETARD, RETARD? :/

[/b]
    sum1 seemed a lil mad =P

sum1 seemed a lil mad =P[/b]
    it's cause we tried to 2v2 them 3 times, and always completely duffed, in my opinion, that's just as bad as the mages that nova town for a living.

Nick

ppl should cry less about skills that people are using , every class is given skills to work with , why wouldnt you use them ?

got parasited ? tormented ? shit happens , they are just skills , would be stupid if u wouldnt use them while being INT priest or Bp

same goes for sin , everyone is crying when they get blinded.....

some ppl feel theirselves so good , and challenging others for 1vs1 and if they win they think they are everything

WAKE UP ITS ONLY A GAME !

ppl should cry less about skills that people are using , every class is given skills to work with , why wouldnt you use them ?

got parasited ? tormented ? shit happens , they are just skills , would be stupid if u wouldnt use them while being INT priest or Bp

same goes for sin , everyone is crying when they get blinded.....

some ppl feel theirselves so good , and challenging others for 1vs1 and if they win they think they are everything

WAKE UP ITS ONLY A GAME ![/b]
    yes they are skills, but when you get tormented and superior parasited when fighting a lvl 80 bp who already hits you for 700's unduffed...doesn't seem like a fair fight does it? I guess you're the type of person that would say that it's okay for a sin to use dd helm + dd talia when fighting another sin, because they are just weapon defense, it would be stupid if you don't. Honestly I don't care if I die to somebody in a 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 etc, good job for them....but it's nice to be able to have a fair fight once in a while.

the_man_slayer

u have ur own account ryan? :/

i hateeeee gettin ksed in cz and getting dced when u relog in d2 cz

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast