Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game?

This is a discussion on Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes they are skills, but when you get tormented and superior parasited when fighting a lvl 80 bp who already ...
Page: 3

TaDaaa

yes they are skills, but when you get tormented and superior parasited when fighting a lvl 80 bp who already hits you for 700's unduffed...doesn't seem like a fair fight does it?[/b]

Of course it is fair. BP's have advantages over sins, get used to it!!!

All four classes are different and have different classes they match up well against, why is that so difficult to understand.

Also how many of you bitching about legit skills being used are sins.................I bet >90%.

TaDaaa

Ryan is always drunk :P[/b]

Not true, he is only drunk when he is awake. You should hear him on vent LOL. Lovya ryan

He is Israeli :lol:

And YES I hate those who have to send you a letter like:"noobbbb u need all ur party to kill me " and so on :S[/b]
    And this is why I hate AdvancedPlacement (Ares Human).

Apparently without my duffer and healer, I am nothing... That'll be why I raped their leader twice in war and got similar messages saying "you suck, you cant kill me alone"... like them 25np actually amount to something... lol, just lol.

Nick

BFD , i was talking about the skill usage , not about the weapon deff :P

i know a lvl 80 bp sounds over powered then, but u expect the priest to let him self be killed ? by using no good skills ?

people lvl to 80 to have a big advantage to be stronger then someone else , do you think they lvl to 80 and then use their low lvl skills to give you a chance to kill them ? no way!

Mario

On the topic of the letter, I was pking with Teq at this time, just the 2 of us, and Ryan fully duffs both of us for him and his rogue (Quaid) to fight us? 2v2 and fully duff both of us...pretty gay to me.[/b]
    its gay for me as well, coz i was at work when it happend, and looks like im gettin flamed here (and in letter)... well all i can say duffer is annoyin i agree, but ur gay stun rate is fkn crazy, so im sure bp+sin againts great light mage and pretty hard warrior was a pretty fair battle.

@ Beast: its pretty retarded to call ppl noobs, only coz they just pwnt ur ass... its a cz and no1 care if u do 1v1 or 50v1, all care about NP&#39;s in this zone, so stop cryin. If u feel so l33t and hes (my friend was playin my rogue) just a noob, so how the hell u died ? <=sarcazm, no offence :P

btw, this noob sin is just a 73lv

TaDaaa

BFD , i was talking about the skill usage , not about the weapon deff :P

i know a lvl 80 bp sounds over powered then, but u expect the priest to let him self be killed ? by using no good skills ?

people lvl to 80 to have a big advantage to be stronger then someone else , do you think they lvl to 80 and then use their low lvl skills to give you a chance to kill them ? no way! [/b]
    +1

I have heard people moan about how unfair the lvl 80 mage skills are. Sorry that we are actually able to kill you, my deepest appologies.

llJuanMall

the premium message[/b]
    I hate it so much too :angry:

Psy

Chinese have moved in. Besides the turks, they&#39;re the most annoying. (even 80% of the ones on this forum are annoying!)

Boyce

turk rogues that illusion you in a 3 vs 1

GetRichOrDieTrying

hate some warrior asked for 1v1 then puts on undying gear and ask for undying in cz -.-

liquidkk

Well let&#39;s just say the whole pvp pisses me off atm. Ardream ruined the colony zones totally.
    Pretty much no one solos nowadays and you can&#39;t get kills if you&#39;re soloing (unless your lvl 80 or close to it).
    You&#39;re getting your ass raped by 4 parties of orcs or then you wont see orcs because humans are camping outside of the orc base.
    And when you&#39;re dueling with someone, some stupid turks is trying to ks or the one you&#39;re dueling with starts running away as soon as they redball (rogues, I hate you !!! xD)
    You need to be fully uniqued if you&#39;re playing bp, mage or rogue.
    Dupers that can&#39;t even combo spam you for 900 even when you&#39;re wearing spear def shield 48 and your ac is 1200.
    Lower lvl&#39;s (60 to 65) can hardly kill anyone in ronark land so they&#39;ll quit or make another character. And the new players dont even wanna exp to 60+ because they would need to exp to lvl 75+ to be able to survive in ronark land.
    This is what pisses me off xD

EDIT: And the wars.. if you die you can hardly get out of the jail before you die again because there are 2 to 3 full ORC mage parties waiting for you outside of the jail. Humans are being outnumbered and the karus has their bugged ap boost so humans hardly ever wins the war (diez).[/b]
    i can solo and im only lvl 72 warrior , i did solo alot when i didnt have any party and made about 500-600np&#39;s for scroll

Psy

i can solo and im only lvl 72 warrior , i did solo alot when didnt have any party and made about 500-600np&#39;s for scroll[/b]
    That&#39;s pretty bad for 30 minutes :-\ I am assuming that you got debuffed 7 times and waited in town for 2 minutes each time to get them cleared?

TunaFishyMe

people who are considered "gg" but have obviously done sketchy things and are ignored by the public.
    or people who does something that is blindly wrong/immoral yet they use the ignorance as an excuse to try to make themselves look innocent.
    or people who use their clan name as a reason to do whatever they want.
    pretty much hypocrites.

Psy

people who are considered "gg" but have obviously done sketchy things and are ignored by the public.
    or people who does something that is blindly wrong/immoral yet they use the ignorance as an excuse to try to make themselves look innocent.
    or people who use their clan name as a reason to do whatever they want.
    pretty much hypocrites.[/b]
    Off the top of my head I can think of 2 people: Thinh and La_Cosa_Nostra

TunaFishyMe

poweroutage as well

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast