Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game?

This is a discussion on Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people who are considered "gg" but have obviously done sketchy things and are ignored by the public. or people who ...
Page: 4

people who are considered "gg" but have obviously done sketchy things and are ignored by the public.
    or people who does something that is blindly wrong/immoral yet they use the ignorance as an excuse to try to make themselves look innocent.
    or people who use their clan name as a reason to do whatever they want.
    pretty much hypocrites.[/b]
    what about the people that just dont give a fuck what anyone thinks?

TunaFishyMe

what about the people that just dont give a fuck what anyone thinks?[/b]
    nah those arent hypocrites. They do sketchy things and just dont care.
    Its better than doing sketchy things and then blame it on someone else or pretend to be innocent

Banned

when im in str gear as a sin and friend tp's me in middle of battle :P

(specialops)

TaDaaa

when im in str gear as a sin and friend tp's me in middle of battle :P

(specialops) [/b]
    No chance for a mage ever to win when we TP. LOL

I rember when on vent with Havvk. This is the average conversation when Pking.

Havvk " Tp TP TP TP TP TP "
    TaDaaa "Tping" 2 second cast
    Havvk " Wait Wait, ahhhhh, why you tp me?"
    Whole vent server " LOLOLOLOLOL"

Miss ya Havvk

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Only thing that fucks me off is when another sin or warrior in a 1 v 1 sneaks on a DD helm against me.

Or worse still the 1337 tank priest who think they are god gift because they can throw on over 120 DD and spam 1920's so they are impossible to kill.

the_man_slayer

i love my sig's

Psy

you're gonna love when they get editted too :P

Banned

1. Lag
    2. The gay Exit page
    3. Grinding Xp. Cant be arsed.
    4. The way babashopping has ruined this once fun game.
    5. Grinding XP
    6. Random fucktards like Tez.
    7. Grinding XP
    8. Random anal warts like Charlie187
    9. Grinding XP
    10. And last but not least.. GRINDING FUCKING XP.. have i mentioned that?

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Ppl who shows off with babashoped/borrowed gear.

Banned

I hate that ppl actually think being able to own at 1 on 1s actually make u good lol... Its meant to be a team game ppl, 1 on 1s are just a small aspect. Dont believe me?

Example: own someone hard 1 day 1 on 1 ... put him in arena for about 1 week... just straight practicing 1 on 1..no lvling no farming.. just 1 on 1 practice

1v1 him... chances are he'll win ...

after that put him in cz.... watch him get owned left and right, then this is what he'll say...

OMG everyone is so pussy running around with parties... Y doesnt any1 stop and 1 v 1 me omggg, so noob... Ive seen it many times, im sure other ppl have too.
    Basically my point is, just bcuz u can beat some1 1 on 1 ... it doesnt make u better then them... Especially since 1on1 is only 1 aspect of pk skills.

Psy

I hate that ppl actually think being able to own at 1 on 1s actually make u good lol... Its meant to be a team game ppl, 1 on 1s are just a small aspect. Dont believe me?
    Example: own someone hard 1 day 1 on 1 ... put him in arena for about 1 week... just straight practicing 1 on 1..no lvling no farming.. just 1 on 1 practice

1v1 him... chances are he'll win ...
    after that put him in cz.... watch him get owned left and right, then this is what he'll say...
    OMG everyone is so pussy running around with parties... Y doesnt any1 stop and 1 v 1 me omggg, so noob... Ive seen it many times, im sure other ppl have too.
    Basically my point is, just bcuz u can beat some1 1 on 1 ... it doesnt make u better then them... Especially since 1on1 is only 1 aspect of pk skills.[/b]
    If you are able to own people 1v1, then it makes you a valuable team member so long as you keep the priest/mage alive and attack the same person everyone else is attacking.

liquidkk

That's pretty bad for 30 minutes :-\ I am assuming that you got debuffed 7 times and waited in town for 2 minutes each time to get them cleared?[/b]
    no its not too bad lol ah and it was w\o any prem so with prem its proberly about 600-700
    but thats because alot run in middle of 1vs1 or just getting gangbanged ...
    i made 1k np few times (yea w\o prem) and thats pretty nice :c
    actually i have fun soloing sometimes and doing 1vs1's agains ppl 75+ ^^

TaDaaa

If you are able to own people 1v1, then it makes you a valuable team member so long as you keep the priest/mage alive and attack the same person everyone else is attacking.[/b]
    I disagree. In CZ it is not about being a good 1v1, because if you get in a situation of being 1v1 that usually means you are away from your party, which puts both you and your party in jeopardy.

You do not have to have the highest level, most skilled players in a 8 man party if all are on the same page and communicating well.

1v1 is for the Ego's of Sins. No one else really cares about them.

Banned

I never said being good at 1 on 1 isnt important. I just said that being good at 1 on 1 isnt all there is to pking.. I know we've all had that friend who beat us at 1 on 1, then we go to cz with him and hes the most useless player ever..

P.S. most of the players who send letter flaming ppl for killing them are examples of some of those guyz who think 1 on 1 is the only aspect of pk that makes u "good gun"

1v1 is for the Ego's of Sins. No one else really cares about them.[/b]

Yes, 1 v 1 is all ego... And it is really sad to see these posts in media of 1 v 1s, and ppl making big deals out of them(boooooo/lordiam)... It just goes to show that ppl really have lost focus on the point of KO being a team game..

Psy

I disagree. In CZ it is not about being a good 1v1, because if you get in a situation of being 1v1 that usually means you are away from your party, which puts both you and your party in jeopardy.

You do not have to have the highest level, most skilled players in a 8 man party if all are on the same page and communicating well.

1v1 is for the Ego's of Sins. No one else really cares about them.[/b]
    Well I liked playing solo as a warrior, and I thoroughly enjoyed gutting entire parties of mages and sins on my level 63 warrior in KE. You can't say that having a warrior that can do that in a party isn't beneficial. [add] If someone is able to keep themselves alive solo, then they'll do even better in a party. A priest is only a crutch to greatness.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast