Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game?

This is a discussion on Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the lag on girakon -_-...
Page: 5

the lag on girakon -_-

Banned

Well I liked playing solo as a warrior, and I thoroughly enjoyed gutting entire parties of mages and sins on my level 63 warrior in KE.[/b]

Um your not talking 1 v 1.. Your talking 1 v X( a number more then 1)... 1v1 comes into play a bit here but in the end...only a bit.. Bcuz i doubt those sins and mages stood still, i bet u used leg cut a couple of times... I bet u had to stop tanking bcuz of a redball...Or throw on weapon defense...and other things that players must do in these situations...

Whens the last time u saw someone doing any of these in a proper 1 v 1?
    And if u didnt really have to do any of those things then... well u were going again complete weaklings or inexperienced players... Nothing to impressive about that since everyone has done it ..

p.s. i hope we can keep this discussion flame free :P

Psy

Um your not talking 1 v 1.. Your talking 1 v X( a number more then 1)... 1v1 comes into play a bit here but in the end...only a bit.. Bcuz i doubt those sins and mages stood still, i bet u used leg cut a couple of times... I bet u had to stop tanking bcuz of a redball...

Whens the last time u saw someone doing any of these in a proper 1 v 1?
    p.s. i hope we can keep this discussion flame free :P[/b]
    You can't really run from a bunch of sins who have light feet and spiking you or a bunch of mages casting ignition on you. I admit, I used leg cut. But what does that have to do with anything? That's like telling a light/ice mage that they can't use chill to ensnare their opponent, telling an assassin that they can't use jab when they combo, or telling a priest that they can't malice. It's such a minor skill that it doesn't even matter when so many people are attacking you.

P.S. I've done many 1v1s in my day; against some of the best players you can fight against. Ask people like zaferia, paddy, hydro, bora, zolias, or shivering about my ability to 1v1 and pk.

Banned

Im not saying leg cut is cheap, im saying that in a normal 1 v 1 leg cut and sliding isnt really used or needed.. So in the end u werent 1 on 1ing u were 1 on Xing ... I hope u get what i mean.

p.s. were not talking about ability... that has nothing to do with it lol, and I have no idea who those players are. Im just a myko player who has come to usko bcuz his char got ripped out from under him : /...

Psy

The point someone else starts sliding, it is no longer a 1v1; it's No Holds Barred pking. Leg cut, to me, is a waste of a sword dance.

sexa

exping is kinda pissing me off.

and about 1vs1 in cz. imo every skill is fair to use

for those ppl who says a lvl 80 bp overpowered and still duffing me,parasiting, massiving .... hey, if he lvled legitly then its his right to use those skills.

greishkan1

Next thing i hate anvil I want that hes friendly with me and lets me to make g1 +10 bp armor and +10 hp xD xD

Banned

Let me put it another way... Dont ever expect to have a proper 1 v 1 in cz.. Always expect (as psy put it) no holds barred pking.. Unless of course the 1 v 1 is planned to be in cz...Just bcuz its just u and the other person doesnt mean its a official 1 v 1... Its just a pk fight between two ppl, u should be focused on getting NP not on being able to dominate your oppenent..by holding back skills

If u want a 1 on 1 simply set it up....

P.S. im not saying its best to go ahead and just use talia as soon as u get another player in a alone situation, but its best to be expecting that person to not stick to the rules of a normal 1 v 1...while hes in hardcore pk mode u could be in 1 v 1 mode, and that will get u killed..

Of course it's 100% legit to use every single one of one's skills. It's perfectly legit to use talias dd helmet and dd shield on 1v1 (and don't say 1v1 is bullshit, because 1v1 is an important part of pvp- not main but still important). It's legit to use illusion and /town just like Hiz does.
    As long as it's not hax it is legit.
    But still despite of it being legit, it's still

VERY FUCKING GAY

:P

Psy

Of course it's 100% legit to use every single one of one's skills. It's perfectly legit to use talias dd helmet and dd shield on 1v1 (and don't say 1v1 is bullshit, because 1v1 is an important part of pvp- not main but still important). It's legit to use illusion and /town just like Hiz does.

VERY FUCKING GAY

:P[/b]
    +1

As much as I'd like to think something else, Diez lost most of it's "honor" and gained much of it's "queerness" after Devile (and the other gm that would ban people that ks/swear) were removed as gms.

Banned

Yes, i guess u can call those tactics "gay".. But i bet the guy who just killed u isnt calling himself gay...

Its just best to let your oppenent set the rules for the fight if its unofficial.. If he throws on dd , u throw on dd.. If he duffs, u move away and cure( or use cs till it runs out and try to catch off gaurd). If he illusions, u cure and illusion.... Whatever he does u counteract, and in the end if u know u cant counteract his moves.... Well theres always town. But if ur oppenent jsut stands and fight, doesnt run away and redball, doesnt illusion... Just stand and tanks... Well then u do the same. In the end this is the best way to handle situations where u are alone with players, if it comes down to it u can always say " well he did it first, i just used something that would help me against it"

TaDaaa

VERY FUCKING GAY

:P[/b]

Why is it gay? The skills that everyone yell about (leg cut, duffs, blinds) are all there as class specific skills. These skills are what makes the classes different. Like I said before, what do you want out of a 1v1??? Two players standing in front of one another naked with same +1 kurkey, full agility speced at the same level r hitting????

Skills are what makes the classes different and to not use those skills is like chopping a leg off.

I think sins complain the most because of all but 1 of there skills are considered "legit" in a 1v1. Imagine being a BP with only have 1 skill that is "legit" to use.

BFD , i was talking about the skill usage , not about the weapon deff :P

i know a lvl 80 bp sounds over powered then, but u expect the priest to let him self be killed ? by using no good skills ?

people lvl to 80 to have a big advantage to be stronger then someone else , do you think they lvl to 80 and then use their low lvl skills to give you a chance to kill them ? no way! [/b]
    Nick is the annoyingst thing in the whole game. h34r:

Why is it gay? The skills that everyone yell about (leg cut, duffs, blinds) are all there as class specific skills. These skills are what makes the classes different. Like I said before, what do you want out of a 1v1??? Two players standing in front of one another naked with same +1 kurkey, full agility speced at the same level r hitting????

Skills are what makes the classes different and to not use those skills is like chopping a leg off.

I think sins complain the most because of all but 1 of there skills are considered "legit" in a 1v1. Imagine being a BP with only have 1 skill that is "legit" to use.[/b]
    Don't get me wrong Tadaa. I think You are one of the coolest people i've met in my Infected/Pestilence times. But if You don't understand why it's gay, than i won't even try to explain it to You, because You will never get it. The are some general rules about 1v1s (i'll stick to that part of gameplay for now), and if one chooses to ignore them, then i'm sorry, but i still say it's gay.
    I'm not saying that any class shouldn't use it's skills. It's up to everyone what they will do.
    I'm just gonna say one more thing about this. There is a good example to my point, which all diez players know, and i've already mentioned. Hiz. No doubt, what he does it's legit. But i think everyone will agree that he is pretty fucking gay.

But w/e, i'm not trying to convince ANYONE to my point of view. I'm just stating mine, and if You don't like it that's only cool.

Banned

Just counteract it.. Sins are easy to counteract.. he runs? leg cut, ice, acid, scream... Illusion? cure, illusion back, acid, use dd till illusion runs out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast