Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game?

This is a discussion on Beside the Turks, what is most annoying that you get or make u sick on game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your point of view is that whatever makes it harder for u to win a vs should not be allowed ...
Page: 6

Your point of view is that whatever makes it harder for u to win a vs should not be allowed ?

Your point of view is that whatever makes it harder for u to win a vs should not be allowed ?[/b]
    Not exactly. I could use illusion, blinding, talias, acids and run from 1v1 if i'm loosing. But i don't, because i believe it's lame.
    And yes, if a sin blinds me, i blind him right back, if i get duffed i usually cure (unless i can kill him duffed, which is the case sometimes) and if other humans come and attack me i run. And if it was really all about me wanting to win all the time- i would never ever go to cz solo. I would always pk in full party with priests duffing humans and warriors killing 'em for me, and i would just keep lupine on.

ArminVanBuuren

I hate ppl who sets up a duel against you and then ask for borrowed uber items to be able to kill you and then says they were using their own stuff.

About the 1vs1, yes, it is just for the Sin's ego...and ofc, if you are dueling someone, you are able to use ANY SINGLE SKILL YOU HAVE. As BP, you can cast as many duffs you want, because those are skills...if you don't want to fight against debuffs, then why don't we tell you to fight without Power of Wolf? It is a skill after all, isn't it?

Flaming someone just because you killed him and calling him noob and other stuff doesn't really makes you a great person...in fact, makes you a complete ASSHOLE.

1v1
    it sounds like a pissing contest
    becides it aint much fun doing 1v1 if u like that shit go play cs
    nothing better than running with a full party and having huge fights
    just like the game is supposed to be played

the_man_slayer

you're gonna love when they get editted too :P[/b]
    ._.

i dont like u cant do 'select character'

Beast&Harlot

Ok really, damn people, it was just as a fucking bull shit joke thing, i wasnt even mad, was basicly just giving him shit, god damn......i know ryan is a nice guy ill give him that...Ive talked to him a few different times and stuff, he seemed decent to me, so yea damn if i knew he was drunk i wouldnt have acted like i was mad, but god damn :wub: you people need to get out and get laid holy fuck lol......

P.S.

Sorry for this entier thing ryan was just messing around :wub:

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, the ones that get laid usually are the ones that say HI in letters even if they get raped at CZ...

just like me :P

Hi everyone, thx for owning me in the best duel I've ever had xD

Imhotep

Getting "too many users are logged in" even though your Gold Premium -_- a.q

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456