Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Rayne_of_death Well I guess I have to go with the Sins I have partied with... ...
Page: 11

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rayne_of_death
    Well I guess I have to go with the Sins I have partied with... *

H4nz0 *
    SightGoneRed
    and a few others that I can't remember. But out of the two I can't decide cause I love them both so much! :wub:
    we need to pk aga [/b]
    go solo some more you noob h43r:

louch

411 still ownz j00 all

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

H4nz0 *
    SightGoneRed
    and a few others that I can't remember. But out of the two I can't decide cause I love them both so much! :wub:

we need to pk aga
    go solo some more you noob h43r:[/b]
    S> undivided lvl 65 sin 230k np

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

H4nz0 *
    SightGoneRed

we need to pk aga
    go solo some more you noob h43r:[/b]
    S> undivided lvl 65 sin 230k np[/b][/quote]
    no one wants your fag character :lol: and your not aloud to sell it

Lol its funny to see how u guys flame Kangs just cuz he said he can pwn Dr4ko. How are u so sure he can't, ever seen them fight?

I consider myself as a mediocre sin. I win and lose but never do I say ppl suck unless I fight them naked and still win. I managed to do that to a lvl 72 sin on ares and I'm only 66.

First time we fought I kept my DD helm on considering he is 6 lvls higher then me and prolly better geared. He couldn't even get me past half hp before he started redballing and ran away. So I take off my pads and pauldron, this time he does a lil better but still runs away. 3rd time we fight I have no helm,pads or pauldron and I still won.

Fights like that can make me think I'm a god but then we have ppl like turtle8 who won over me fair and square at a lower lvl with pretty much the same gear as me.

To me a good sin never looses to ppl with same lvl and about the same gear. I have lost like that thats why I consider myself mediocre. But I'm improving and hopefully one day I can say I'm good aswell

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death

H4nz0 *
    SightGoneRed
    Long time no see

all these people mentioned up there.. are mostly the originals...and probably the best in my opinion
    FastHit / ReScUe911
    Bobert ...probably a step above the rest
    Buddhasdream...prob a step above the rest also
    Me
    flamthrow
    SomethingSmells
    FastFingaz (played by beasto)
    NYchris..prob a step above the rest also
    Wizzan
    VenomRogue

Willows

Somebody make two accounts, one orc and one human on some server. On each, have a level 59 assassin with identical gear (Fp +8, jewels +9, Dual MD +1 rebirth). Nominate the 10 "best" through votes on the forum or something. Give the account info to people as needed, and run an elimination tournamet however the hell you want to.

You could even go just level 55, if you wanted to. It&#39;d be pretty damn cool, and everyone who didn&#39;t win would probably bitch like there&#39;s no tomorrow (I&#39;m not used to pking with so little ac etc etc etc) but it would give a better idea who the "best" assassin is.

All I know is that it sure as hell ain&#39;t me

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011