Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP The best 1v1'ers are hp build +70 warriors with a lycaon hammer KO isn't ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    The best 1v1'ers are hp build +70 warriors with a lycaon hammer

KO isn't really a skillbase game, items>skill
    what r u smoking.. any bp lvl 70 + would be able to match up to a warrior.[/b]
    most bp are a joke only a select few can win against a warrior

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I faught 000000 , micky ,haunka , Oishi ect

000000 and I spent an hour in the arena together and NO sin on diez even matches him.

Not faught micky since I hit 70 but he use to be amazing.

Haunka I faught when I was 71 and he was 75 and the level difference was too much for me to overcome

Oishi I faught on my very last night on Felix and I managed to beat him even making a few stupid mistakes.

No other sin in my eyes from Diez even proves to be a challange since most can't Ctrl minor now.

in my opinion dr4ko would walk on 0000000, zero made his name when everyone else was lower level and he was 70 with +8's

dr4ko kicks ass with +7's and pre 70, the proudest moment in my KO career was when i finally took him down in a 1 v 1 and i promise you it was far from easy

TimtoN_

any video of dr4ko ?

Personally I still think Mickey(H4nz0) takes the cake, although I'd have to see him 1on1 Zero. Until then unfortunately, it's just opinion.

dr4ko doesnt have any video's because he's more modest... another thing that excells him above zero.

If you're lucky maybe you'll get a 1 v 1 with zero in the middle of the bowl with another priest using judgement on you, which apparently is justification to suggest he owned you :P

TimtoN_

im on xig

if he´s in arena sometime, Fraps

DeathInTheNight

I have 2 say zero,coz i only play on Ares and don't know or have seen the sins on the other servers.
    But I was in cz last week and zero was getting his ass kicked to fuck.
    Supose everyone can have a bad day.

VoiD

any video of dr4ko ?
    +1

in my opinion dr4ko would walk on 0000000, zero made his name when everyone else was lower level and he was 70 with +8's *

dr4ko kicks ass with +7's and pre 70, the proudest moment in my KO career was when i finally took him down in a 1 v 1 and i promise you it was far from easy
    he fought alot of high lvls and good geared ppl as well -_-

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    dr4ko doesnt have any video's because he's more modest... another thing that excells him above zero.

If you're lucky maybe you'll get a 1 v 1 with zero in the middle of the bowl with another priest using judgement on you, which apparently is justification to suggest he owned you :P
    mickey ftw! :P

I'd say zero, judge from his movie his combo and healin seens as perfect as it can get. Never fought vs Drako, so i cant speak of experience, only seen a few movie where hes in it, never from his own screen of view, but he seens to be an awesome player. Hakuna is just gay, when hes close to death in a 1vs1 he just run away -.-'... And now his lvl is way too great for me to do a fair 1vs1. But there was a great sin in the past, really tough to beat, RunB1tchRun h43r: Oh, and 0ishi too ofc, also a tough sin, none of us killed each other...

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    The best 1v1'ers are hp build +70 warriors with a lycaon hammer

KO isn't really a skillbase game, items>skill
    what r u smoking.. any bp lvl 70 + would be able to match up to a warrior.[/b]

Was more reffering to the 2 popular melee classes, bp's make a 3% of all chars?

Well it's very possible for 000000 to 1 v 1 any of the sins on diez IF DOC gets me the shells <_< .

another one of these "best" joke topics ^_^. How often do the best from each server get to fight each other with their own characters? Not very. And if people from other servers do fight each other more than normal its with characters they're not often familiar with (ie gear difference from their own stat differences etc.) You'd be extreemely surprised at just how much knowing a character changes your playing style with it. Also players from each server for the most part will be biased fan boys to players from their own server. Just stop wasting time with these topics they're clearly not worth posting in (god why am i posting here...).

Originally posted by Cecilia
    another one of these "best" joke topics *^_^. How often do the best from each server get to fight each other with their own characters? Not very. And if people from other servers do fight each other more than normal its with characters they're not often familiar with (ie gear difference from their own stat differences etc.) You'd be extreemely surprised at just how much knowing a character changes your playing style with it. Also players from each server for the most part will be biased fan boys to players from their own server. Just stop wasting time with these topics they're clearly not worth posting in (god why am i posting here...).
    Your my hero :wub:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast