Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuk you truten for starting this neverending topic... <_< go burn in hell...
Page: 4

RiseAgainst_

fuk you truten for starting this neverending topic... <_< go burn in hell

Originally posted by Felix
    I faught 000000 , micky ,haunka , Oishi ect

000000 and I spent an hour in the arena together and NO sin on diez even matches him. *

Not faught micky since I hit 70 but he use to be amazing.

Haunka I faught when I was 71 and he was 75 and the level difference was too much for me to overcome

Oishi I faught on my very last night on Felix and I managed to beat him even making a few stupid mistakes.

No other sin in my eyes from Diez even proves to be a challange since most can't Ctrl minor now.
    Yeah i lost :lol: , i would say the same example playing you against hakuna lvl 76 vs lvl 72 felix...

0ishi(no iron necklace 1750 ap)vs Felix (jewerly +1 over 2k ap , shell +8)

Do i have a chance?

I haven't fought many ppl lately but i'd say prolly Dr4k0 or undefined might be in my top list.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

0000000, Nychris, and Mickey, Erian(at his prime)

all spaming there hardest would most likely be fighting till who ever runs out of souls

Kailean

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by JaRule+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JaRule)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

You would all get your asses handed to you. Wraith86 would tear you apart.

lol isnt he a dcz sin

Damn skippy, and he'd own everyone without even touching the keyboard.
    lol wtf dude if u think about it logicaly 0000000 vs Wraith86 that would be 72 vs 59, 2kap vs under 1.5k ap,4kish hp vs 3k, and plus bloody so u do the math realy or safe the trouble and say he will loose?[/b]
    Nope. Wraith86 is the best sin in KO, period.[/b][/quote]
    now this is a good joke. 1st i dont even know who that wrait86 is. second, u say he is a lvl 59 sin, so u wanna tell me a person who, supposely is "the best", stays in dcz? one big lol. if u are really good and u pretend to be the best u should go to normal ronark and fight against higher lvl players with better items. whats the big deal in fighting against noobies with 1000hp on 960hp buff with 200 def? does it make u "pro"? i really doubt it. maybe some people should be more serious in such stupid topics.

Originally posted by Kailean

now this is a good joke. 1st i dont even know who that wrait86 is. second, u say he is a lvl 59 sin, so u wanna tell me a person who, supposely is "the best", stays in dcz? one big lol. if u are really good and u pretend to be the best u should go to normal ronark and fight against higher lvl players with better items. whats the big deal in fighting against noobies with 1000hp on 960hp buff with 200 def? does it make u "pro"? i really doubt it. maybe some people should be more serious in such stupid topics.
    Dude, ever heard of sarcasm? And actually yes this is a joke.

Have a cookie

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    I faught 000000 , micky ,haunka , Oishi ect

000000 and I spent an hour in the arena together and NO sin on diez even matches him. *

Not faught micky since I hit 70 but he use to be amazing.

Haunka I faught when I was 71 and he was 75 and the level difference was too much for me to overcome

Oishi I faught on my very last night on Felix and I managed to beat him even making a few stupid mistakes.

No other sin in my eyes from Diez even proves to be a challange since most can't Ctrl minor now.
    Yeah i lost :lol: , i would say the same example playing you against hakuna lvl 76 vs lvl 72 felix...

0ishi(no iron necklace 1750 ap)vs Felix (jewerly +1 over 2k ap , shell +8)

Do i have a chance?

I haven't fought many ppl lately but i'd say prolly Dr4k0 or undefined might be in my top list.[/b]
    <3 chusc, we had some good 1 v 1's the other day when neither of us had played for ages , each time the winner came down to the one that made a cock up first :lol:

it's been so long since i've played a sin, i didn't used to do too badly back then as OuroboroS, but i played back before minor heal was in fashion, i presume that makes it more difficult... though the way i've seen people spamming it, i guess it makes it more easy :lol:

Kailean

Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

Dude, ever heard of sarcasm? And actually yes this is a joke.

Have a cookie [/b]
    i like cookis :P

i like cookis *
    Who doesn't?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The big difference is people like Oishi do minor + pot combo ( which is the hardest to master) Then others do the 2 minor method ( commonly known as the homosexual method ) then people like myself who just use one minor.

I beat Oishi but without a shadow of a doubt he is the highest skilled sin on diez but loses out to level's and items.

Banned

dr4k0, chusco, diael, illstabyoass, meatmaster has gotten better now that he's 70, hakuna always had the lvl's/items over people so cant really prove anything to me.

never pk'd with felix or fought him

father drako &
    baba undefined/sex
    ownz on on sins.
    :wub: .

not only 1v1... on party they ownz

Some what depends on level as well.

In DieZ- Dr4ko, MrsLiez, YouAreMyOnlyOne, HakunaMatata

Some others aswell.

Wizzan

Originally posted by Felix
    The big difference is people like Oishi do minor + pot combo ( which is the hardest to master) Then others do the 2 minor method ( commonly known as the homosexual method ) then people like myself who just use one minor.

I beat Oishi but without a shadow of a doubt he is the highest skilled sin on diez but loses out to level's and items.

if u press fast enought with 1 minor u will press about 19-20times between every mp-pot, thats better than hp pot + minor heal. thats what i do^^

noone could beat me that way :P

0000000 still pwning without his shards +8 ... he pwned cz 3 weeks ago with md +3 and md +1 rebirthed ...

Karpsu

Originally posted by Wizzan
    if u press fast enought with 1 minor u will press about 19-20times between every mp-pot, thats better than hp pot + minor heal. thats what i do^^

noone could beat me that way :P
    Tru dat. Maybe I am a bit on the slow side but I can't see how using hp pots and minor together would be faster than minor alone if you can minor around 19 times per pot. Since you will get 1140 HP per soul pot like that and only 720 for a red one. Even if you minor heal while using reds, you would have to slow down so you won't run out of mana, so I see no point in it.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast