Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; obviously you havn't perfected your minor and hp pot timing because with both you can get 1280 averaged (for 2 ...
Page: 5

obviously you havn't perfected your minor and hp pot timing because with both you can get 1280 averaged (for 2 soul pot intervals) in the same time you'd get 1140 with your soul minoring (in 2 soul intervals) . Master it and you'll see 1 hp pot per 2 soul pots while minoring is more efficient. And once you've mastered it you'll see that over minoring is wasteful and inefficient

Karpsu

I suppose I am a tool.

If you use 1 Red per 2 Blues so you will use 3 pots per one round of pots. You will regain ~3800 mana with those 2 Souls used. This 3800 regained mana allows you to gain 38 x 60hp = 2280hp. Add one red to that 2280 + 720 and you get 3000 hp per 3 potions.

If you were to use 3 souls potions per run you will gain ~5700 mana per one round of pots. This allows you to gain 57 x 60hp = 3420 hp. 420 hp more than with 2 souls + 1 red, assuming you can minor fast enough.

Something I am not getting here?

Originally posted by Karpsu
    I suppose I am a tool.

If you use 1 Red per 2 Blues so you will use 3 pots per one round of pots. You will regain ~3800 mana with those 2 Souls used. This 3800 regained mana allows you to gain 38 x 60hp = 2280hp. Add one red to that 2280 + 720 and you get 3000 hp per 3 potions.

If you were to use 3 souls potions per run you will gain ~5700 mana per one round of pots. This allows you to gain 57 x 60hp = 3420 hp. 420 hp more than with 2 souls + 1 red, assuming you can minor fast enough.

You fail to neglect the mana used in skills while you're fighting with your minoring. Redo the math with the skills you'll see you come out more with the red and 2 souls you also forget you can minor (but at a slower pace while you hp pot so its more than 720 hp its more like 960-1060). You can't possibly minor 19-20 times without running out of mana while you're using skills if you are you aren't using any skills. And if you are using that you're out minoring your pot and you're stuck not hitting with skills for a short set of time (btw in all likely hood if your outminoring your skills your minoring about 16-17 times per not 19-20) Sorry its been a long time since i've worked out the math the numbers i used above were a bit arbitrary i simply remember that you get 140 hp more with the red/souls method over the 3 pot time. I took your 1140 and added 140 thats where the numbers came from. Let me redo the math and i'll put it back up for you when i'm done. Btw this after your first soul pot has been consumed.

Aba

The numerous high lvl / high respect people I've talked to from Dies who have experienced Drako assure me that if not the best he's close to best

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

hakuna might be high lvl but i think his lvl difference equals to your armor/jewels :blink: so it turns out quite fair.. n out of all the dies sin mickey/hakuna/chusco are probably the top. though i personally find agayla best in parties(perfect life saver)

btw haven't we had these type of threads for over n over again already zzz

you kidding me goktugHAKAN_tr_1905 will tear u to shreads

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP

The best 1v1'ers are hp build +70 warriors with a lycaon hammer

KO isn't really a skillbase game, items>skill

what r u smoking.. any bp lvl 70 + would be able to match up to a warrior.
    most bp are a joke only a select few can win against a warrior[/b]
    if they're allowed evrything including massive i dont' see how a bp can't win warrior tbh. then again massive is kind of gay.

though i've beaten rip on tempest using only torment h43r: n rip isn't a noob at warrior at all.

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    :mee:, 0ishi, dr4ko,hakunamatata. *(dies server)
    definately not hakuna, i beat him easily and i was never put on top 10 list so you figure.[/b]
    thats like 5months ago or something when he was using hakuna for not long? mind u the real hakuna sold his char to agayla (or gifted i duno) so he started only at lvl 6x+.... considering the short time he had i don't think he would've learnt to outminor warriors that fast (not to mention shit gear)... but during the time from then till now i can assure u his skills are amongst chusco's and dr4k0's (me having 1v1'ed all 3 of them before)

hmm everyone says zero has the best combo ever and that he pwns and everything but i remember watching a movie when he was beaten by that sin called kakushi hun or something.. anyway long time ago so nvm

on the other hand.. NYchris almost doubles his nps... although zero beat him once.. then again it all happenned a long time ago.

wouldnt say this topic is stupid cuz its kinda interesting but u can never know till they fight eachother.

to me i think it should be kunt and ANY

Cocaine

Originally posted by undefined
    dr4k0, chusco, diael, illstabyoass, meatmaster has gotten better now that he's 70, hakuna always had the lvl's/items over people so cant really prove anything to me.

never pk'd with felix or fought him
    What ever happened to stabby? I remember him as being one of the best party sins I played with. He was excellent with minoring others and quick with the cures too.

Originally posted by Karpsu
    I suppose I am a tool.

Anyway here's the math/answer to your question

Since you left out the calculations of skills involved it goes like this. the most skills you can rattle off while comboing per pot use is 4 skills. During your 4 skill period you have skills that cost between 100 and 5 mana (bb, spike, thrust, pierce, cut, shock, jab, stab,). To effectively use the hp pot 2 soul pot method you have to arrange the useage of your skills to maximize the potential hp pot during the time where you use the most mana in your skills as to not over heal your minoring. (If you notice amatur sins they tend to over minor their mana. This generally occurs during hte period in which they use BB spike etc.) The max hp recovered during a period in which you use BB, Spike, Thrust, Cut you will have spent 300 mana leaving you with 1620 mana from your soul pot with minors you can only minor 16 times in reality 15 because if you wait for the 16th minor you will have overminored your soul pot. So you at maximum can minor back is 900 hp during that time period. While on paper this looks better than a 720 hp pot its not. Because during this period if you were to Hp pot and gain 720 you can also significantly curb your minor speed. Instead of minoring a full 15 times you will need to cut your minor time by 1/3 so you can be able to have enough mana left by the time you are to do your next soul pot. this still leaves you with 5 minors giving you an aditional 300 hp so during this period you will gain 1020 hp from hp pot and slower minor instead of 900 from your full minoring. So you will over time through the course of a duel earn an additonal 120 hp (not 140 sorry like i originally stated) per 3 potion revolutions.

Wendolyn is an orcie now? :huh: :blink:

:wub: To my old character. Miss it :lol:

MoneyOrLove

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Wendolyn is an orcie now? *:huh: *:blink: *

:wub: To my old character. Miss it *:lol:
    that was quite random :P h43r:

Aguila-x-

uh, this kind of thread again..
    there's no such thing as the best sin..

or, w/e, leave Hiz as the best one ^_^

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast