Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; p0werful!!!...
Page: 6

p0werful!!!

DragonFire

ym love myckey!

Banned

Oh mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, HEY MICKEY!! h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Oh mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, HEY MICKEY!! *h43r:
    holy shit i love mickey long time sex me!

Rip

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Oh mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, HEY MICKEY!! *h43r:
    rofl :lol:

:wub: Mickey

turtle

I think dpierre6 would be the best on ares.. but then he got hacked ... I still say hes maybe the best sin.. if he had better gear now....

WallenbergS.

Syntaxis h43r:

The video where zero is beaten by kakashi_kun was MY video, and it was festo on zero not cyrus.

Sorry paddy, but your arguments are quite flawed considering you're taking personality into consideration for a 1v1... You may dislike zero but he is the only reason that sins have become as powerful as they are now, he taught minor-heal combo with his guide. If any warrior has defeated dr4ko on diez, then hands down zero wont have any problem with defeating him. No one to this day has beat zero 1v1 more times than he has beaten them. Now please don't tell me that the best of diez can match up to the best of ares.

Colomka

HotSauce, MustangGT> 0000000

Bera sins ftw.

also again if hitmachine logged on arcangel acc, 000 would be a deadman lol.

00000 delcined to fight, against better gear lol. gear of his own calibers etc +1 .

hit was using +7/8 shells, and +0 uniques, and it diditn even have IN right? lol

Originally posted by Colomka

Bera sins ftw. *

00000 delcined to fight, *against better gear lol. *gear of his own calibers etc +1 . *

hit was using +7/8 shells, and +0 uniques, and it diditn even have IN right? lol
    gondon, I only allow you to be here because I'm too lazy to reban you, stop being a fucking retard and think for a moment.
    HitMachine lost on perpetuous with just as good gear, now he needs +2s on arcangel to compete, whats the point, HitMachine is washed up.

Bera is a joke and so is the skill of anyone who actually plays it.

Colomka

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka

Bera sins ftw. *

00000 delcined to fight, *against better gear lol. *gear of his own calibers etc +1 . *

gondon, I only allow you to be here because I'm too lazy to reban you, stop being a fucking retard and think for a moment.
    HitMachine lost on perpetuous with just as good gear, now he needs +2s on arcangel to compete, whats the point, HitMachine is washed up.

Bera is a joke and so is the skill of anyone who actually plays it.[/b]
    Bera is 2nd best server in USKO.

how can u say its a joke.

and btw, i heard hotsauce beat 000000.

Colomka

here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...=53305&start=75 (BEST pker uSKO TOPIC)

(hitmachine wrote)
    LOL @ zero.

I fought him on perpetuousdreamer char which had 2x Chitin and 3x Shell, roc+1, roc+0, we+0,we+1, Iron Neck, and Skeleton belt. He didn't have nearly enough mana for me to combo with so I stated him to 240 str... and his ap with giga was below 2.1k. So how do you conclude that I had better gear than u? I called u out on arcangels char... before he got crazy geared and you declined how many times. You even came arena... and you were watching me kill dmio like 37-0. Still didn't wanna fight. You're response was... "i don't fight babashopped characters" wasn't it? Sound hypocritical to me... with your eme +1's and rols +1's. I proved it time and time again that warriors are a much better class... it just depends on the player behind it. If you really think enchants dont make a difference... get 2 chars with same lvl...same gear...and spike each other... the difference is about 100 in the spike. Don't be too full of yourself... i'm better playing my class ... than you are playing sin. The difference is I don't need to fool myself in thinking i'm something that I ain't. I don't doubt that there are good warriors... but if you're comparing warriors that go by the philosophy of "sins are unkillable that minor" don't even compare them to me. A good warrior ALWAYS kills sins... only criteria is they must do at least 540 dmg on their screen (for ctrl minor)... and they need 4.4k mana to effectively kill them.

then Zero wrote :

i didnt have scrolls that time i was in arena, if you had given me some i would have fought. or you can keep making up stuff thats fine. I never once talked about not fighting babashopped characters, i do it all the time. Rolls Eyes

If you provide me with shards +8/80 i happily log in to fight you now. i cant stand bad losers like you, its fun beating you. If your only reasoning for losing was because you didnt have your +3 uniques, then thats a bit sad. the fight was fair and you lost get over it. find a sub 75 warrior and we can go. i dont mind giving u a couple of levels advantage.

Then Eric Wrote :

HitMachine, you haven't the slightest clue as to what you're talking about... I've played a warrior primarily throughout my entire playtime in the game, and I know for a FACT that a good rogue with good minor combo will ALWAYS beat a warrior with equal gear. You wont get zero past redball unless you are about to die.

You use to play Beramus where you had the likes of shit rogues like Kunt who had no idea how to 1v1 properly, so I assume you base your entire argument off of him.

Perpetuous was geared perfectly fine, there isn't a large difference between shell and chitin 8 and the accessories more than made up for the difference at +1, gear was not the deciding factor on your fights, the deciding factor was the skill factor accompanied with minor heal combo and zero.

It's obvious why you are so eager to fight zero on arcangel considering it's gear and level, also it has ALWAYS had retarded gear.

Then Hit wrote :

Post Reply with quote
    eric... u think just cuz YOU can't beat a sin with minor means that I can't? You don't combo fast enough to beat it... so that puts you out of the picture. Same gear...same lvl.... a warrior always wins. I can give Zero handicaps... and still win. The fact that he has to lie about the shit he did or said in the past.... is really sad. It's like watching a puppy with 3 legs... this game means more to him than prolly real life. Yeah, I play in beramus... yeah you got more experience... and yeah you're to stubborn to re-evaluate how to play warrior... and i'm sure you're SR combo gets you very far Sleep . I been changing styles and strategies/combo for a while now... and I'm still willing to learn more... but you seem to have it figured out don't you? Zero is what you would call 2faced... if the forums and the game mean that much to you then fine.... but don't foll yourself guy. You know what i'm talking about ^^... we all caught a glimpse of your real life when you posted ur pic here and got owned... I won't say much else... cuz it's a waste of time.... and eric stop staying in the shade of zero's shadow... you won't get very far. I'm out for now Big grin

Then Eric Wrote :
    You're so full of yourself it is amazing... You macroed to 70 and had illegit gear on BERAMUS and you still expect to get respect from people other than your little duping/illegit buddies. You're a nobody, only reason anyone knows about you is because of what I STARTED with videos, before me there were videos but they were just a novelty that people glanced at once every now and then. The only things before me were the blood video(s) which there weren't half as many of.

I OFFERED help to people wanting to learn how to combo with my guide and whoever PMed asking for help I answered, to this day I AM undefeated against +0 unique warriors in all of ares. You so desperately seek recognition that we already have yet you do it through flaming others.

Then Hit Wrote :

Post Reply with quote
    So you consider yourself good because you help ppl with combo? Let's stick to the real issue... somehow you got it in your head that you're the messiah of KO? As I said... you're another one of those many ppl that things you're better than what you really are. It's like cat that's trying to bark. You got owned by that lamchop or w/e aint it? He's +0 uniques. Really man... you're so ignorant... you really need to re-evaluate yourself. Since you wanna talk about me... let's take a moment to talk about you. What did you really do? Play some1 else's char... that's all you did. You're acting like you contributed something to ppl... when all you did was teach them how to be mediocre. It really shows me what you're worth on a warrior when you make statements like a sin will always beat a warrior. It's cool tho... just chillax a bit... keep thinkin what you wanna think... when you wanna get better shoot me a pm Wink

wizard_zondor

hell anyone can beat anyone. depends how good a day they having. who gives a crap

steel0?

Dontaskmeagain

omfg fuk every other sin, ill fuk them up in a 1vs1 2vs1 3vs1 4vs1 5vs1 6vs1 7v1 but not a 8vs1 :huh:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast