Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will give my point cause there is something that we are missing. useless topics? no more of this? waste ...
Page: 7

I will give my point cause there is something that we are missing.

useless topics? no more of this? waste of time? come on let's talk about this seriously for once at least.

There is some ppl who likes to duel (like me) i like the pvp system for versus of this game so why not to talk about this?

About the guys who we were talking like Dr4k0 or cyrus or hakuna, or whatever it is, for me the best way to know who is the best dueling it will be with the same lvl, stats and gear something for sure that is imposible .

I fought undivided and easily he can beat any of the top sins with a regular gear, so why he doesn't show up in this poll? cause he is not that good? false, i know a few ppl with a decent gear they can be a top duelers, i'd realyl like to fight dr4k0, hakuna, cyrus and any other top sin that is named here, with the same gear and not to prove who is the best just to prove that there is a big diference a guy with jewerly +1 dual shard +8 against a guy with dual mirage +8 jew +0 in the top list.

I'm more than happy that some ppl said my name and i really appreciate that, compairing to some of the top geared in Dies its just more than i expected, but in my eyes there are some more ppl that must be in the list of top duelers of Dies,

Eric, i bet Dr4k0 could defeat cyrus, 00000 is for sure the guy who inspired a big part of me to keep playing this game as a sin at the time he launched his first video, but this game is a constant practicing and i know some guys that could be ready for him without any doubt.

Dontaskmeagain

Originally posted by chusco
    I will give my point cause there is *something *that we are missing.

useless topics? no more of this? waste of time? come on *let's talk about this seriously for once at least.

There is some ppl who likes to duel *(like me) i like the pvp system for versus of this game so why not to talk about this?

About the guys who we were talking like Dr4k0 or cyrus or hakuna, or whatever it is, for me the best way to know who is the best dueling it will be *with the same lvl, stats and gear something for sure that is imposible .

I fought undivided and easily he can beat any of the top sins with a regular gear, so why he doesn't show up in this poll? cause he is not that good? false, i know a few ppl with a decent gear they can be a top duelers, i'd realyl like to fight dr4k0, hakuna, cyrus and any other top sin that is named here, with the same gear *and not to prove who is the best just to prove that there is a big diference *a guy with jewerly +1 dual shard +8 against a guy with dual mirage +8 jew +0 * in the top list.

I'm more than happy that some ppl *said my name and i really appreciate that, compairing to some of the top geared in Dies its just more than i expected, but in my eyes there are some more ppl *that must be in the list of top duelers of Dies, *

Eric, i bet *Dr4k0 could defeat cyrus, *00000 is for sure *the guy who inspired a big part *of me to keep playing this game as a sin at the time he launched his first video, but this game is a constant practicing and i know some guys that could be ready for him without any doubt.
    lmao i agree with this novvel, oh yea i still can beat everysin and as i said before fuk Dr4k0,cyrus,00000, and etc, i just got through mastering my new combo and beat a lvl 65 sin this gonna be great

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    lmao i agree with this novvel, oh yea i still can beat everysin and as i said before fuk *
    Dr4k0,cyrus,00000, and etc, i just got through mastering my new combo and beat a lvl 65 sin this gonna be great
    Noone knows u so you should STFU

wraith86

Originally posted by Shurt
    You would all get your asses handed to you. Wraith86 would tear you apart.
    THATS MY BOY!

Limited Edition! Senior Member

lol tear apart wat ::cough:: ::cough::

couple of things: most of you do not understand pot+minor combo. it is not about a constant minor heal speed, the idea is against sins that you heal faster than soul rate during their big damage skills and heal under soulrate the rest of the time. it also applies well to BP fights. Against warriors it doesnt make any difference to just spamming minor since the damage is constant.

And i like how all these topics turn into flaming me, well diez is fun but seriously your standard is awful. Any retard can put 2 minor heals on 1 bar and not die, there are about 20 sins on ares now who i cannot kill cos they do this. Oh and the quest bugging to 77+ helps them also...

In my opinion, with 1 minor heal no one touches me. i proved that for the best part of 1 year (before quest bugging and +3's came to ares) and you twats are lucky that i bothered to teach other sins how to play that way. Before i wrote that shit, everyone was running around sliding or using HP pots like retards. The time for proving urself in this game was 6 months ago. Who cares who is best now, its full of quest buggers and 3x minor healers etc.

oh and paddy, if making movies is a sign of ego, then yours is bigger than the moon, 20 movies boy. what utterly stupid logic. I made my 1st movie from clips of 1 pk session, and made it in 1 night for FUN. It isnt my fault if people take it too seriously. oh, and you are almost as bad as Pete on sin.

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    couple of things: most of you do not understand pot+minor combo. it is not about a constant minor heal speed, the idea is against sins that you heal faster than soul rate during their big damage skills and heal under soulrate the rest of the time. it also applies well to BP fights. Against warriors it doesnt make any difference to just spamming minor since the damage is constant. *

And i like how all these topics turn into flaming me, well diez is fun but seriously your standard is awful. Any retard can put 2 minor heals on 1 bar and not die, there are about 20 sins on ares now who i cannot kill cos they do this. Oh and the quest bugging to 77+ helps them also... *

In my opinion, with 1 minor heal no one touches me. i proved that for the best part of 1 year (before quest bugging and +3's came to ares) and you twats are lucky that i bothered to teach other sins how to play that way. Before i wrote that shit, everyone was running around sliding or using HP pots like retards. The time for proving urself in this game was 6 months ago. Who cares who is best now, its full of quest buggers and 3x minor healers etc. *

oh and paddy, if making movies is a sign of ego, then yours is bigger than the moon, 20 movies boy. what utterly stupid logic. I made my 1st movie from clips of 1 pk session, and made it in 1 night for FUN. It isnt my fault if people take it too seriously. oh, and you are almost as bad as Pete on sin.
    Perfect example as to why these types of posts are a waste of space. They feed the egos of small minded children, on how "leet" their skills are on a video game.

Funny how everyone is allowed to say how much better than zero they are, but the moment i chip in i have a HUUUGE EGO. Go and masturbate you fucking geek slaphead. Im not the one who has to compare every single fucking sin to me. Or comparing every fucking sin movie to my 1 hour job. Most of the good players have quit already, so who cares if you think you're good now. The only thing left in this game's PvP is killing kospers. If i only played KO for 1v1ing i would have quit ages ago, but 1v1 is just for fun and practice, something which is totally lost on the majority of posters here.

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Funny how everyone is allowed to say how much better than zero they are, but the moment i chip in i have a HUUUGE EGO. Go and masturbate you fucking geek slaphead. Im not the one who has to compare every single fucking sin to me. Or comparing every fucking sin movie to my 1 hour job. Most of the good players have quit already, so who cares if you think you're good now. The only thing left in this game's PvP is killing kospers. If i only played KO for 1v1ing i would have quit ages ago, but 1v1 is just for fun and practice, something which is totally lost on the majority of posters here.
    Funny thing is, i never said anyone was better than you. Yet you feel the need to chime in with how you are the one that taught sins out to minor heal. And i have never said im good, anywhere. Funny thing is, you do have a huge ego. You say if it wasnt for you, that no sin out there would know how to minor heal, or how if someone can outminor heal you, they are macroing or using two minor heals on their bar. Its just quite funny how big your e-penis is, over such a small thing as a video game. And "Go masturbate you fucking geek slaphead". just wow, if this was coming from someone that didnt have the mental intellect of a circus flea, i would actually find that amusing.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    Funny thing is, i never said anyone was better than you. Yet you feel the need to chime in with how you are the one that taught sins out to minor heal. And i have never said im good, anywhere. Funny thing is, you do have a huge ego. You say if it wasnt for you, that no sin out there would know how to minor heal, or how if someone can outminor heal you, they are macroing or using two minor heals on their bar. Its just quite funny how big your e-penis is, over such a small thing as a video game. And "Go masturbate you fucking geek slaphead". just wow, if this was coming from someone that didnt have the mental intellect of a circus flea, i would actually find that amusing.[/b]

Ha ha. Just ha ha. It's nice to come back to the same old crap.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

pwnt xD.

seriously ppl from ares need to get a ego check. even eric. sorry but you think ares is THAT superior to dies? i don't even rmb anymore sins other than 000000 who's good in minor heal.

and i don't think chusco/mickey/agayla use 2 minor in any sense. chusco i know, is able to pot + minor heal as far as i rmbed.

n i agree with chusco on the undefined part.. he has shit gear but he's not too shabby for a sin.

susGe

its a good thing pk on ko is far more of a team based thing then a 1 v 1 thing. For me a good rogue is a rogue that can help keep his party alive while dealing damage at the proper moments. No one gives 2 shits if you can beat someone 1 v 1. 1 v 1 comes down to gear over skill most of the time anyways. I dont speak on other servers because i dont play there, and as far as ares goes right now i dont see any new sins on orc side that stick out in my mind. Cant judge human side because i dont fight them. Only rogue on human side i see dominating is Rogue is turkey and thats because he koxps.

Come Ares and see it?

susGe

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Come Ares and see it?
    come to ares and see what?

I told it to the guy who compares dies with ares. My opinion from the videos that ive seen from dies , that server is alot inferior to ares.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast