Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER!

This is a discussion on BEST 1v1'ing ASSASIN EVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if the topic is asking who the best assassin in in 1 v 1's and he is one of them, ...
Page: 9

if the topic is asking who the best assassin in in 1 v 1's and he is one of them, why are you surprised that his name is brought up... duh

susGe

Originally posted by PADDY
    if the topic is asking who the best assassin in in 1 v 1's and he is one of them, why are you surprised that his name is brought up... duh
    didnt say i was suprised. My point is you all bring his name up and say shit and then its like "God man why are you so cocky" when he defends himself.

Banned

paddy go back to the first 2 pages and look what you wrote about him before he join in. i would be piss too.

a lot more sins need confidence, especially when they are up against ppl that they know are higher lvl and better gear. its a game and its a challenges to go up against those ppl which makes the game fun.

SanderKleinenberg

Zero for the win!

-TheSheriff :lol:

Erebus

1. imKayah/pocho (they dont need babashop gear or a priest to own cz like 0000/chris does)
    2. Bobert (garret)
    3. susG

kangs

D4rko runs like a woose unless he has like 3 priests with him

Originally posted by kangs
    lol and you are?

Banned

and you got 5 with you

anonym1ty

kinkeh on fastfingaz.

kinkeh: lets attack this guy!
    me: ok!
    hitting him for 5 seconds-
    mage party drops a bunch of nova's and gets the kill

kinkeh still running around in circles stealthed freaking out in vent xD

that makes an awesome sin bar none.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    You are a fucking ignorant idiot. You think because you are a mod you know everything about everyone. My point was that you dont know jack shit about me but you continue to make bold assumptions. To answer you i learned theory on a 10 quid guitar that i bought myself when i was 9 and used for 4 years. Im sorry if that contradicts your rantings. *

I have never talked about myself in my movies other than saying i am the most hated rogue on ares, which i like to think is the case. Anything else is the making of your imagination. It was not me posting that damn movie everywhere, it was people who genuinely enjoyed it. Are you just that bitter that you made god knows how many mediocre movies and i made 2 which are much better known? *

Most of the people who go on about me having an ego have never even talked to me, they just assume it because I am well known and talked about on forums a lot. The fact that i think i am probably the best sin has nothing to do with ego, its a fucking game and I dont see why i should blatently lie about my opinions for something which does not matter. *

I will ALWAYS stand up for myself on forums and that is something you have to accept. Your bans do not affect me. If people want to put me down constantly in these threads then maybe they should learn to take opinions that they dont like huh. *

Top 10 1v1 sins in no order, from people i played against or saw:

FastHit / ReScUe911
    Bobert
    Buddhasdream
    Me
    flamthrow
    SomethingSmells
    FastFingaz (played by beasto)
    NYchris
    Wizzan
    VenomRogue
    i love god

You must be one of the guys who runs with the mage parties, trying to ks kills off their novas. Trust me, Drako would tear you apart, 1v1. Hell, his party would completely slaughter any party you could put together.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kangs

You must be one of the guys who runs with the mage parties, trying to ks kills off their novas. Trust me, Drako would tear you apart, 1v1. Hell, his party would completely slaughter any party you could put together.[/b]
    unless your party had 7 of me and his party only had him and a lvl 30 paper mage.

Banned

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    kinkeh on fastfingaz. *

kinkeh: lets attack this guy!
    me: ok!
    hitting him for 5 seconds-
    mage party drops a bunch of nova's and gets the kill

kinkeh still running around in circles stealthed freaking out in vent xD

that makes an awesome sin bar none.
    lol :wub: :wub: :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-kangs

You must be one of the guys who runs with the mage parties, trying to ks kills off their novas. Trust me, Drako would tear you apart, 1v1. Hell, his party would completely slaughter any party you could put together.
    unless your party had 7 of me and his party only had him and a lvl 30 paper mage.[/b]
    lol no..I think he could still beat you..Im pretty sure the paper mage could too :lol:

TakeCare

Zero and Garett ftw and me as the worst one

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast