best ardeam clan?

This is a discussion on best ardeam clan? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <HUMANS> well this is hard coes LAFAMILA i dont evan see playing toghter so there not evan in this contest. ...
Page: 1

karl4life

<HUMANS>

well this is hard coes LAFAMILA i dont evan see playing toghter so there not evan in this contest.

advancedplacement well this clan from what i have seen has come along way they are getting a
    really good rogues to there clan like max_rogee and rouge_of_light <<< thinks he will own all when he gets 59 lol i think he might considering the way he is atm with his shitty gear cmon ppl kill him.

i dont know of any other clan that can compete wqith the 2 i have said here but there will be ppl that say otherwise plz feel free to .

<KARUS>

u karus make ya own mind up but since the have not seen reqrium in there karus is shit now a bunch of noobs running around unbuffed so pointless at times.

bye bye

Banned

nobody has any clue what server you are talking about.

Dendroid0s

<KARUS>
    u karus make ya own mind up but since the have not seen reqrium in there karus is shit now a bunch of noobs running around unbuffed so pointless at times.

bye bye[/b]
    zzz its Requiem, how did u come up with Reqrium -.-? And yeah Requiem used to be the best orc dcz clan, now PearlS/PearIS are the best. Human side, LaFamilia and some from ppl from ASIANPRIDE.

its Ares btw..

GetRichOrDieTrying

pariah diez :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I personally hate these stupid threads as they just cause one flame after the other.