Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BEST BIFROST DROP?

This is a discussion on BEST BIFROST DROP? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know it possible I just doubt that it happened to him. If he has a SS i will change ...
Page: 4

I know it possible I just doubt that it happened to him. If he has a SS i will change my mind.

tgrandomtask

today changed 3 greeds and got garp holyanimor and toto spear

AlanKo

never got anything good yet

Richie

Now what you are saying is just bullshit.
    1st, when it comes to editing item's icon appearance, you can't do shit through TBL, and even if you could, its server side.
    2nd, even if you could. What will it change for you? Transformation Totem is unlimited use (Like a skill, and you need transformation gems to use the skill) and transformation scroll is 1-time use.
    Therefor, I just explained how stupid you are. You can't "edit" something to be something else through TBLs, and Transformation totem's affect is completely different than a ts.[/b]
    You can TBL edit transformation scrolls to be exactly the same use as a transformation totem. Doing this will make the TS last 3 hours and also to use will cost u 2 transformation stones. The only downfall of this, is that it is still a transformation Scroll and not a Transformation Totem, meaning that after 3 hours, you will still have to buy another TS. But with TT u dont.

ps. why is Transformation such a long word? <0.0>

The king. Senior Member

I got a Legionaire band with one black. Nobody wanted to buy it at 3M so I played it ![/b]
    hehe igot howling rooster from black

bazzeeka

Now what you are saying is just bullshit.
    1st, when it comes to editing item&#39;s icon appearance, you can&#39;t do shit through TBL, and even if you could, its server side.
    2nd, even if you could. What will it change for you? Transformation Totem is unlimited use (Like a skill, and you need transformation gems to use the skill) and transformation scroll is 1-time use.
    Therefor, I just explained how stupid you are. You can&#39;t "edit" something to be something else through TBLs, and Transformation totem&#39;s affect is completely different than a ts.[/b]

umm how about get ya facts right u obvisily dont know shit!!!.. ill show u an example fuka

kk mr big shot! proved wrong huh?

::legend::

i just lose moeny on those.

BlackIrish

OK. You proved me wrong. I admit my mistakes and now I am forever to obey you.
    The hell you want? I just didn&#39;t know it was possible, I know much about tbl editing and I do play around with it in private servers.
    But I did say that transformation scroll is a 1-time use, even if you edit his effect.

lol wow. someone actually flamed someone then used proof to back up his flame claim. Nice!!!! A forum precedent!

isn&#39;t editing TBL banable? lol

isn&#39;t editing TBL banable? lol[/b]
    uhuh

Banned

isn&#39;t editing TBL banable? lol[/b]
    only if you get caught

Miss_Cleric

only if you get caught[/b]
    xD lmao

its so true tho h34r:

Well i have no idea of the price of a transformation totem, but this is the best bifrost drops i have ever seen http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9823/greedsrp3.jpg
    Some guy posted this in knowledge base[/b]

OMFG

Well I know it&#39;s real, that is from deiz, and Tormentors were doing greeds when everyone in deiz was still scared of wratches, so they were always poping out awesome things like that.Tormentors was insane I went with them once, and everyone got like 4+ frags and like 3 weapons like raptors/shards and shit it was nuts.[/b]
    Yeah in Tormentors we went to bifrost the 2nd week and got 5 frags each and 2-3 shard/ib per time, good times good times , i got one of first shio tears on server was so proud ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast