Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BEST BIFROST DROP?

This is a discussion on BEST BIFROST DROP? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isn't editing TBL banable? lol[/b] umm yeah but its client side.. so how is a gm or authurties ment to ...
Page: 5

bazzeeka

isn't editing TBL banable? lol[/b]

umm yeah but its client side.. so how is a gm or authurties ment to see it? they need to patch the hole in there server that allow's these things n they wont know till someone like me post it on ko4life :S

Well i have no idea of the price of a transformation totem, but this is the best bifrost drops i have ever seen http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9823/greedsrp3.jpg
    Some guy posted this in knowledge base[/b]

zomfg thats awesome :x

silence1337

You can TBL edit transformation scrolls to be exactly the same use as a transformation totem. Doing this will make the TS last 3 hours and also to use will cost u 2 transformation stones. The only downfall of this, is that it is still a transformation Scroll and not a Transformation Totem, meaning that after 3 hours, you will still have to buy another TS. But with TT u dont.

ps. why is Transformation such a long word? <0.0>[/b]
    teach me how to tbl edit so my ts work for 3 hours plx

Banned

Gift pls

igor_lazar

Well i have no idea of the price of a transformation totem, but this is the best bifrost drops i have ever seen http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9823/greedsrp3.jpg
    Some guy posted this in knowledge base[/b]

Omg thats lucky

woot go |RsM|. and the image above makes me miss diez : (

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol, best run from greeds is when we got 6 uniques from gems, got 3x shio, 1 avedon, 1 garp, 1 hellblood. we dont have 1 person turn frags in, each person gets 2 turn 1 in cuz we work 2gether so we do well together, and we have many many more runs @ greeds 2 go helps out our clan alot

tgrandomtask

<3 my clan
    greeds >>>isiloon anyday

VerHom

<3 my clan
    greeds >>>isiloon anyday[/b]
    clan pls?

manuelvets

Now what you are saying is just bullshit.
    1st, when it comes to editing item&#39;s icon appearance, you can&#39;t do shit through TBL, and even if you could, its server side.
    2nd, even if you could. What will it change for you? Transformation Totem is unlimited use (Like a skill, and you need transformation gems to use the skill) and transformation scroll is 1-time use.
    Therefor, I just explained how stupid you are. You can&#39;t "edit" something to be something else through TBLs, and Transformation totem&#39;s affect is completely different than a ts.[/b]
    If you dont know it exactly stfu, ure wrong

BlackIrish

If you dont know it exactly stfu, ure wrong[/b]
    Eh? I understand TBL editing much more than you, thats for sure. I didn&#39;t change TBLs for a very long time, cause after all, I do want a legit game. I made SW as fast as light feet, priests that can wear warrior shell at lvl 55, and even tried to make the nova bigger and spammable. I didn&#39;t touch TBLs for over a year now, and I&#39;m not planning to any day soon. So I think I do know what I&#39;m talking about, so I suggest you stfu.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345