Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm hmm hmm : riestes:: is the best battle priest for me CooLTank got better items but i think : ...
Page: 12

Helios

hmm hmm hmm
    :riestes:: is the best battle priest for me
    CooLTank got better items but i think :riestes:: had a better skill
    Nordfr0nt hmm i got a song for u.... ma baby baby balla balla okey?

Flo

pfft mike lol

BP vs warrior - malice (if warrior is half decently geared)
    BP vs BP - thier choice. tank or BP fight
    BP vs mage - this ones hard cuz the mage has lots of things it can do (DoT ect.) so wether the priest can heal is thier choice.
    BP vs rogue - no duffs no heals - no lightfeet run away and stealth.

those are fair fights. /put_on_Fire_Resistance+Fire_Belt
    BPs and mages - can use DEF armors cuz of low defence to make it fair.
    guess that keenan topic came in handy.[/b]
    +1 if u r allowed 2 use all skills/items then rogues can run away and come back with full hp
    mages/priests can use gate
    other classes using weapon def armor/shield and pot 2 full hp
    would be so lame 1vs1's

To all those you think CoolTang only is good for his items. How do explain him being the best BP even in old KO (#3 on NP ranking) where he only had +7's and other BPs (like mod3m) had +8's. CoolTang is one of the only BPs who even knew how to combo in old KO. It was and always has been his skill that put him on top, his items only now help be competitive. Remember a +8 HB is not considered a "uber" item in Ares anymore.....[/b]
    => was in TOWN clan (or EK, i don't remember exactly but i think everyone remember the reputation of both that clans)
    => won special event to upgrade items to +8 twice (1st and 3rd, futility 2nd and upgraded a CS to +8 that he gave to grid)

If he had no good items at that time, i'm queen of england. He was able to contain a full invade alone :lol:.

lol I had +7s believe what you want misslilith, most paper armors were +7s at the time too, I think I had 2 +8s since it was too damn boring to make em +8, and still is boring. Those 2 events, 1st one I won was for a full lvl and a MS+8, as u can tell didn't even have a MS+8 :P. 2nd time was for a full lvl. Left like 2 days into KE, left because of the tiresome dupefest and tiresome GM paid items (or gm friended items) that were going around everywhere. But anyways I came back in Firedrake and promised not to care about all the dupers/gm friended people. I bought +8s paper ingame, now have mostly +9 paper (all bought none made by me) but still looking for a HP Pauldron & HP Gloves pm me if u got em. (also bought my HB+8 back when they costed 2x ROC and that was expensive at the time. I bought this right after the world server event seeing HB+8 had 181 AP there :P)

And no I haven't used USD to buy a single item in this game yet, and I don't think that I ever will, interested in a HB+9, but no way I'm spending mass USD on that. :P And whoever said I full duff during VS, tell me when I get a 1v1, I'd really like to know, cuz last 1v1 was alkoc rogue and that was ages ago. He wanted a no duff/no heal fight and he lost with my health over half.

Props to everyone that say I'm the best BP, I try, and not for the fame or any of the rest of the BS ingame, I play for fun tyvm.

lol I had +7s believe what you want misslilith, most paper armors were +7s at the time too, I think I had 2 +8s since it was too damn boring to make em +8, and still is boring. Those 2 events, 1st one I won was for a full lvl and a MS+8, as u can tell didn't even have a MS+8 :P. 2nd time was for a full lvl. Left like 2 days into KE, left because of the tiresome dupefest and tiresome GM paid items (or gm friended items) that were going around everywhere. But anyways I came back in Firedrake and promised not to care about all the dupers/gm friended people. I bought +8s paper ingame, now have mostly +9 paper (all bought non made by me) but still looking for a HP Pauldron & HP Gloves pm me if u got em. (also bought my HB+8 back when they costed 2x ROC and that was expensive at the time. I bought this right after the world server event seeing HB+8 had 181 AP there :P)

And no I haven't used USD to buy a single item in this game yet, and I don't think that I ever will, interested in a HB+9, but no way I'm spending mass USD on that. :P And whoever said I full duff during VS, tell me when I get a 1v1, I'd really like to know, cuz last 1v1 was alkoc rogue and that was ages ago. He wanted a no duff/no heal fight and he lost with my health over half.
    Props to everyone that say I'm the best BP, I try, and not for the fame or any of the rest of the BS ingame, I play for fun tyvm.[/b]
    Your bad. AND STOP CALLING ME A CLAN HOPPER :wub:

NeronDomitius

Your bad. AND STOP CALLING ME A CLAN HOPPER :wub:[/b]
    need stones maybe? :lol:

arko

Ticklemebabashoper ftw~!

Perhaps you got +7 armors, honestly i don't know and i think anyway there was very very few +8 armors at that time , but being in TOWN clan (first clan able to farm boss even without considering the "personal boss event" rumor, first clan to get delos castle too) and considering you obviously had a very large support from them (don't tell me you farmed all the items to get 1st & 3rd price alone , full Illuminati clan worked together to get the 2nd price), i think you can admit your uniques were above average .

Nothing against you, i know you got your items from your hard work but as i said, insinuating you got shitty items in old KO can only make me laugh :lol:.

PS : try to make your 2 remaining part of +9 yourself, it is not that hard , i did some myself (and if i remember well i sold one of them to you ).

#1 HE WAS NEVER IN TOWN, HE WAS IN EK....

#2 to anyone from EK or IS to say they were in TOWN is pretty insulting, we don't want to be associated with any of their bullshit

#3 ofcourse our clans farmed for them, IS farmed for it but came up short, there is a reason why F9 has so much fucked up shit in his inn because of that event.... Anyway

#1 HE WAS NEVER IN TOWN, HE WAS IN EK....[/b]
    As i said in previous post, i was not sure, sorry for the mistake then , i know some ppl from EK saying bullshit about TOWN and some people from TOWN saying bullshit about EK, i don't know who is the liar and honestly i don't really care, all i'm sure is that both those clan were overstuffed in old KO .

Dendroid0s

how about CE0? hes a clanless human bp with a ms prolly +9

how about CE0? hes a clanless human bp with a ms prolly +9[/b]
    Never saw him :blink:, perhaps a rename ?

Dendroid0s

Never saw him :blink:, perhaps a rename ?[/b]
    no idea, he has been in cz for more than a week
    someone told me that he ownd a gm in 1v1 o.O but i dunno...

HotAsIce

Don't worry Matt, you're not associated with TOWN, your associated with PerfectChoice.

someone told me that he ownd a gm in 1v1 o.O but i dunno...[/b]
    Someone saying BS, it is impossible to own a gm in 1vs1 except if you are a gm yourself, they generally wear dragon shell +10, dual weapon +10 and uniques like cs+10 (they can wield what they want in their uniques slots).

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast