Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone saying BS, it is impossible to own a gm in 1vs1 except if you are a gm yourself, they ...
Page: 13

Dendroid0s

Someone saying BS, it is impossible to own a gm in 1vs1 except if you are a gm yourself, they generally wear dragon shell +10, dual weapon +10 and uniques like cs+10 (they can wield what they want in their uniques slots).[/b]
    true
    but gms dont hit hard, they are just hard to kill coz they have LOTS of def and hp and use percentage hp pots..

Don't worry Matt, you're not associated with TOWN, your associated with PerfectChoice.[/b]
    I was never in perfectchoice, your retarded friend robin WAS. I quit the clan the moment I come back.

And anyway someone who plays monsterkill can't speak about any of that shit.

oh btw if you see your buddy robin around sometime, I recently found out while he and alex were playing the character and it was in perfect choice they recieved clan drops from vanessita, funny how when I got F9 back it was the same as I left it.

So quit giving me shit over stuff your buddy did not me, you can abuse me for all the crap I did. =D

HotAsIce

Thought that'd get a fast reply about how everything negative that happens is someone else's fault :P

What ever moron, it's already been stated a hundred times I have been playing only for the past 2 months, prior to that i was at medschool for the previous 11 months.

I don't see how this doesn't manage to sink in, If you want go ask your friend robin at your next character parasite meetings.

HotAsIce

Don't worry, you could ask him yourself, cause you'd be in that meeting too However a light-hearted comment never seems to do anything less than piss you off, looks like I did a good job of getting under your skin in an old post. This makes me happy.

Heh parasites don't stay around on the same character since it was level 30 till now dear.

Yes i take the bait and react to your moronic bullshit, I don't even know you, yet you seem to have this problem with me because I speak the truth about your buddies todd and robin?

oh btw if you see your buddy robin around sometime, I recently found out while he and alex were playing the character and it was in perfect choice they recieved clan drops from vanessita, funny how when I got F9 back it was the same as I left it.[/b]
    F9Devil got hacked while you were away from it (and it was not robin's fault, alex gave his access to an old clanie of him who emptied his char ). He probably got some help from PC to restuff or he would have been almost nacked when you came back.

PS : Btw PC was a nice clan when vanessita was still leader, too bad that's not true anymore.

F9 was never naked because most of his valuable items have been sealed ever since gold premium was offered. The things that he lost during that scam were all his coins and a few pieces of unsealed uniques. Oh well, still sucked.

PS: Let's get back on topic? :P

HotAsIce

I don't do any digging on people outside of what affects me. I don't care what you base your dislike of people on, it doesn't affect me, therefore, I don't really care. I made my opinion of the things you said based on my experiences with the same people that directly affected me. I don't know why you let yourself get so worked up over opinions, you don't see me referencing posts that were made months ago because I can't seem to let go do you? Just because someone's opinion differs from your own doesn't make the other person wrong. But obviously your too engulfed in yourself from the fame you recieved that didn't really even have anything to do with you to realize someone else might actually be right. But hey, denial can be a good place to live, or so I'm told.

F9 was never naked because most of his valuable items have been sealed ever since gold premium was offered. The things that he lost during that scam were all his coins and a few pieces of unsealed uniques. Oh well, still sucked.[/b]
    Hmm i assume he at least lost his weapon since he was xping with a giga+7 that didn't belonged to him if i remember well, and his msn stated that he was in search of some average weapon like ms+7 :blink:, sounds like he was very poor at that time.

I don't do any digging on people outside of what affects me. I don't care what you base your dislike of people on, it doesn't affect me, therefore, I don't really care. I made my opinion of the things you said based on my experiences with the same people that directly affected me. I don't know why you let yourself get so worked up over opinions, you don't see me referencing posts that were made months ago because I can't seem to let go do you? Just because someone's opinion differs from your own doesn't make the other person wrong. But obviously your too engulfed in yourself from the fame you recieved that didn't really even have anything to do with you to realize someone else might actually be right. But hey, denial can be a good place to live, or so I'm told.[/b]
    WALL OF TEXT

HAHA, dude I spend this time sitting on my bed reading a book and exping. I enjoy these posts they're enjoyable. And they don't really continue on very long if I don't give a reaction now do they?

btw you don't gain any AC bonus from blocking me on msn :'(

drama

Shane1911

And that's why I'm an archer. LOL.
    We are under appreciated, underpayed, and no one really gives a shit about us. But at least we don't have 10 pages of BS about us!
    Oh - and Cooltang scares the crap out of me. [lightfeet]running away shrieking and crying like a little girl[/lightfeet]

If I remember correctly the giga +7 might have been mine, dont remember. I know at one point I moved one on the character from my other warrior.

ur right i haven't read the post yet but sure did now.

nordfront good bp
    CE0 good be bp now is getting noticed
    Rollback isn't a kosper that pic is a visual bug trust me i've been hit by orcs like 100 miles away from me and there warriors or bps
    cooltang good bp i just hate you
    misslilith great bp
    raine great bp
    and to the rest of bps out there are great
    fluppy is the best tho for me <3 fluppy