Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cooltang is excellent, Aarmon I am afraid, NordFrond is a natural killer. But nothing surpasses what my own eyes saw ...
Page: 16

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Cooltang is excellent, Aarmon I am afraid, NordFrond is a natural killer. But nothing surpasses what my own eyes saw Because i know to Omar (fluppy) in person and I have seen the only fighting against 3 warrior 2 rogues priest and magicians at the same time alone. When he was 75 saw won as a warrior of lvl 80 without use dbuff skills.
    That is why I say that is still the best --->Fluppy President :lol:[/b]

did he played on ur acc? because there was no lvl 80 on ke u know.. :mellow:

Banned

any movies by CoolTang?

HotAsIce

Ah, thats right, that was back when I was still a mage. If I was a warrior, I'd probably cry at that same story had it happened again :P

what is going on...

Banned

Making fun of each other's grammer on a KO forum... How fcking nerdy can u get damn.

HotAsIce

Try to insult a college student with a minor in english isn't a good idea. I generally stay away from proper grammar, as well as correcting grammar/spelling on places like forums, but if someone calls me on it, I have no problem doing it back. Keeps me in practice

Best Bp's ive seen.. Hmm gotta think, only bp ive seen that actually kills something is Cooltang... But then again i find bps very uselesss...

Tank Priest FTW! <3 Raine best tank priest ever

Why you guys have to make every single topic to a flame one?
    Dumbass kids.

And like Neron said , BACK TO TOPIC.[/b]
    HotAsIce stop fight with every1 , its just a forum , GAME forum , if you dont like something , dont comment.
    Let them talk , talking not worth money.

HotAsIce stop fight with every1 , its just a forum , GAME forum , if you dont like something , dont comment.
    Let them talk , talking not worth money.[/b]
    He Just needs a hug, I believe there was a lack of them for him.. So this is his only way to let it out.

snipelord

cooltang is better then aarmon....

as of now, best BP in ares is CT....

HotAsIce

Doshin, I made you look like a fool once already, dno&#39;t make me do it again. As a public forum, I&#39;ll reply to anything I damn well please, in any way I please as long as it is within the rules of the forums, thank you. Your in no position to complain about fighting, I have screenshots of you on Souldace swearing at me like a sailor because I made you look like an idiot in clan. Last time I checked, I didn&#39;t need approval from people I didn&#39;t know. Until that changes, gobble a dick chickenhead.

RW your talking like if you never played !
    a good bp can be a tanker aswell... and when soloing , can kill very fast the only thing that it cant do is lightfeet..
    your only thinking in a priest as a character to protect your ass or something like that!

Doshin, I made you look like a fool once already, dno&#39;t make me do it again. As a public forum, I&#39;ll reply to anything I damn well please, in any way I please as long as it is within the rules of the forums, thank you. Your in no position to complain about fighting, I have screenshots of you on Souldace swearing at me like a sailor because I made you look like an idiot in clan. Last time I checked, I didn&#39;t need approval from people I didn&#39;t know. Until that changes, gobble a dick chickenhead.[/b]
    Souldace? lmao , its my friend played on him , not me you dumbass , and this friend left the game.
    Also look how you fight with every1 for just forum , you even not priest , so go away.

Hysteriagirakon

Remeber Bp name Fluppy he was good gun 2;] but items bought from Gm xD 1st HB+8 after 7 days when templar was on;]

think your rong about that 0.o

and i still own the 2nd HB+8 from the server