Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually in BC clan , there is a BP with II+9 , whats his nick? i saw him in CZ ...
Page: 3

Actually in BC clan , there is a BP with II+9 , whats his nick? i saw him in CZ and he powerfull also.

cooltang and fluppy, in no order. Honourable mention for Raine! *hug*[/b]
    raine was more entertaining than dangerous when she played a BP.

mobill

CoolTang has always been one of the best in all of KnightOnline. Definatly best in Ares.

The new rollback , and 64? you ment 74 i guess , he still good , actually priests dont need lvl 80 , but if you want 70 debuff + 60 heal + helis , you need it .[/b]
    lol... it was a joke, he didnt want people to know his level for a long while

CT is still 64 and rollback is koxper.[/b]
    Ofc CT is level 64, it is not as if he could be 80 without anyone who saw him xping.
    Rollback is well-known koxper, if you want i have probably some ss of him koxping at servant on my computer, but i'm not sure it is worth searching for them.

DeHealer

Actually in BC clan , there is a BP with II+9 , whats his nick? i saw him in CZ and he powerfull also.[/b]
    FiercedBP

Actually in BC clan , there is a BP with II+9 , whats his nick? i saw him in CZ and he powerfull also.[/b]
    DaFierceBP is his name and i think he is Dizzle, so from saying that not hard to appear as being good when u spend USD to obtain your items.

HotAsIce

Yea, that BP with the +9 II was the one running around KSing me all over CZ last night. And I have pictures of rollback koxping, I've posted them here already, let me run and get the URL for them.

DaFierceBP is his name and i think he is Dizzle, so from saying that not hard to appear as being good when u spend USD to obtain your items.[/b]
    Yea true , there is no babashopers who noob , atleast i dont know somebody who babashoped and he noob , anyway you will see it soon or latter that Aarmon , gonne be the best in Ares , just let him know skills , but he will be the best , i dont know which items he use , but he such a powerfull priest , i saw him kill parties alone he really good.

About rollback koxping , i dont give's a crap , i talking about the old owner , he use to be a good BP , the new one sucks , even i killed him 4 times of 5 in 1 vs 1 , the only time i died was when Nireas came and he ( rollback ) ks the last hit.

HotAsIce

BLAH HAVNT READ THE POSTS BUT I KNOW SOME FLAMING IS COMING

NordFr0nt

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

CooLTanG by FAR. In ALL aspects. 100% hand's down for CT. NordFr0nt is very skilled as well, and the rest of the BP's on Ares, I wouldn't say are "deserving" to be listed here by me Maybe... Just maybe if I am reminded of someone I might of missed :P

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

I tell people all the time...the best orc Bp is by far JJ resser.

He will fuck u up with his shitty items.
    <3 jj rezzer my fav orc BP

I am ur #1 fan!

Edit: cooltang is a fag he insists on duffing the shit out of u even if ur level 65
    and nordfront dunno where that came from...might be good, but you said "best on ares" no way near that title.

I tell people all the time...the best orc Bp is by far JJ resser.

He will fuck u up with his shitty items.
    <3 jj rezzer my fav orc BP

I am ur #1 fan!
    Edit: cooltang is a fag he insists on duffing the shit out of u even if ur level 65
    and nordfront dunno where that came from...might be good, but you said "best on ares" no way near that title.[/b]
    So what if he debuff , its his skills , i debuff also , i allways doin on good warriors parasite + torment + subside , its my skills , not good for you , /town , but dont call the priests who doin it noobs , becuse this is why have buff , heal , debuff , master.
    Im not crying when rogue have minnor.
    Im not crying when warrior have high hp / defence / ap
    Im not crying when mage can slow me.

So what if he debuff , its his skills , i debuff also , i allways doin on good warriors parasite + torment + subside , its my skills , not good for you , /town , but dont call the priests who doin it noobs , becuse this is why have buff , heal , debuff , master.
    Im not crying when rogue have minnor.
    Im not crying when warrior have high hp / defence / ap
    Im not crying when mage can slow me.[/b]
    well, it doesnt bother me at all if a priest duff me or my brother, but its surely annoying when there are no rushing parties, just a duffer and a friend, both of course lvl 75+, knowing that ppl like me r not even 65, that even when i malice them they have more ac than m4d (my rogue), and they keep using torment and parasite... looks lame even if those r their skills after a while, but thats how it is
    if cz is like war i dont care at all, only when its a bit empty and just the same ppl fighting over and over

p.s. lol to rogues lvl 80 asking m4d for a 1vs1, remove 400ac from ur char, 1.5k hp, 1k ap and sure he will 1vs1, no point on showing what a babashop char can do on lvl 80 :P to a noobish like m4d :lol:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast