Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah I sold it now and the new owner name changed it [/b] :wub:...
Page: 6

NeronDomitius

Yeah I sold it now and the new owner name changed it [/b]
    :wub:

HotAsIce

Well, in regards to Doshin, I think the word got out about him being a clan hopper, as well as a clan-bank item stealer, so hes resorted to joining turk clans, and probably trying to raid their clan bank as well. I guess when you resort to scamming to equip yourself, you tend to lack skill.

NeronDomitius

Well, in regards to Doshin, I think the word got out about him being a clan hopper, as well as a clan-bank item stealer, so hes resorted to joining turk clans, and probably trying to raid their clan bank as well. I guess when you resort to scamming to equip yourself, you tend to lack skill.[/b]
    well i did a very good trade with him, no problems at all (usd trade)

Kimbada is the best BP in ARES he won VS ppl 4 lvls highers without using duffs. and he can also keep full party alive. I saw him running to a 8 man party and kill all of them one by one, he is smart and have the skills the only thing he needs is more time to get more Lvls (current lvl 74 if Im not mistaken)
    But all this discussion is just pointless because you can only tell who is best if you pk with all of them. I only have for comparing is Nord and Kimbada and both are good but Kimbada is the best.[/b]
    Yes it is very funny a lot of people mentioned NordFront and so few kimbada, i remember kimbada kicking NordFront's ass easily in versus with 2 or 3 level less. Seems like many people here are trying to rate bp on ares without knowing a lot about them . Give a level 80 with same stuff than CT to kimbada and there is no doubt he would own CT in versus. Anyway at the moment, it is sure CT is the most deadly bp on ares, i don't think any bp on ares can stand the difference of stuff and level.

HotAsIce

Well yea, scamming for USD and scamming for in-game items are a lot different. If you get enough info from a USD scam you can take it to the legal system, not so when he steals items from your clan.

dekoy

i would say nordfront and kimbada. havent pked with cooltang so

both are smart and play bp and support in 1

maybe becouse he bought pretty much all his gear? [/b]
    1 I have only bought one item and that was the CS+8 all my gear is legit... from my work.

Well, in regards to Doshin, I think the word got out about him being a clan hopper, as well as a clan-bank item stealer, so hes resorted to joining turk clans, and probably trying to raid their clan bank as well. I guess when you resort to scamming to equip yourself, you tend to lack skill.[/b]
    I did not steal any item from clan bank, When I was orc I had joined DSC we did boss hunt I was a paper BP and the only one that would tank Talos. It was decided by all that i should get the drop since i did most the work and could benifit most from it. Then when i decided to go human then all the rules suddenly change and WIDE said Oh well thats a clan drop and it is to great for one person to have then he started changing drop rules in forum, and then things went on as flames. And in 4 years I have been in 4 clans how is that much of a hopper? I have done nothing but Been nice to everyone in this game.... People can flame all they want but flame with knowledge of the truth.. A lot of you people get mad when I para and torment you well i am a priest get over it... As for you Horror in our 1v1 i didn't para you and you did win.... What do you want a cookie your level 80 i was 74 I will vrs anyone in this game using all your skills all your equipment thats the way it should be if you don't like run and town from me because I use what I have xpd for.

HotAsIce

i WROTE the clan rules on drops, don't try to bullshit me, you stole that belt.

aarmon is not set to go just yeat ^^

give him time to get is gear till like a weak ago he was using 1g +7....ffs
    is using some+8īs now..

give him time ^^
    give him time..

i WROTE the clan rules on drops, don't try to bullshit me, you stole that belt.[/b]
    AND there was no mention OF CLAN BANK IN YOUR RULES AT THAT TIME...

I wouldn't have joined a clan that only its leader can Benifit from CLAN BANK because a drop is to valuable for one person.

I guess whats taking you so long to reply Is your looking for your new and improved rule book??

SlowThePain

Fluppy, is the only one i know

HolyCow

Thumbs down

For me the best are NordFront and Cooltang atm...but I'm still wondering how would be if Fluppy would have hit lvl 80 [/b]
    Fluppy was never lvl 80, in ares was lvl 70 and manes lvl 76, So I think it's the best bp in ares and manes

i sold aarmon 2x +9 fabrics so he geared up now

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast