Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tAnd as a mage I can say that I dont respect any duffers who duff mages when doing VS... thats ...
Page: 8

tAnd as a mage I can say that I dont respect any duffers who duff mages when doing VS... thats just lame lol :lol:[/b]
    lame is the people who says that...
    in a vs u are able to use all your skills u want

azi_1

in a vs u are able to use all your skills u want[/b]
    well that was just my opinion.. I cant see why BP, which is already based as the best class in this game, needs to use duffs against "the weakest class" in this game? :blink:

well that was just my opinion.. I cant see why BP, which is already based as the best class in this game, needs to use duffs against "the weakest class" in this game? :blink:[/b]
    I understand what your saying azi, but in some cases I only get 2 or maybe 3 hits on mages the rest the time they running cirlces stunning where i can't move or i am iced so those 2 or three hits have to count.

in a vs u are able to use all your skills u want[/b]
    Why do I never hear people complain about sins minor healing, but yet if your a priest OH YOU SPAM HEAL thats no fair, to be in a fair 1v1 pick the right person your own class, it will never be fair unless its the same class, Why do you xp-to get level=skill points=to use at pking, why would you not use your skills should I lower my ability to make you feel good in a vrs. A 1v1 is not about just skill its CHARACTER AGAINST CHARACTER, you don't have to do that vrs, nobody is forceing anyone too. there is obvious signs of not fair in vrs when a warrior has a priest on standbye helping him or they using some third party tool.

WE <3 DOSHIN

h34r:

Ty Cap

SouI3Lime just when new fire drake was up this guy pwned all, after get scamed :/

Does CoolTang have a PK Video?

azi_1

I understand what your saying azi, but in some cases I only get 2 or maybe 3 hits on mages the rest the time they running cirlces stunning where i can&#39;t move or i am iced so those 2 or three hits have to count.[/b]
    I know light is gay :P

<3 doshin :P I miss those wars we pked together with you and marce and I was in same clan with doshin quite a long time and I never saw any bad things about dosh he was always friendly and I respect him

Does CoolTang have a PK Video?[/b]
    I wish , but no. ( yet , hopefully will be latter )

Why do I never hear people complain about sins minor healing, but yet if your a priest OH YOU SPAM HEAL thats no fair, to be in a fair 1v1 pick the right person your own class, it will never be fair unless its the same class, Why do you xp-to get level=skill points=to use at pking, why would you not use your skills should I lower my ability to make you feel good in a vrs. A 1v1 is not about just skill its CHARACTER AGAINST CHARACTER, you don&#39;t have to do that vrs, nobody is forceing anyone too. there is obvious signs of not fair in vrs when a warrior has a priest on standbye helping him or they using some third party tool.[/b]
    that looks like a melee/mage vs Int mage ¬¬

what u think if the priest is only healing, could be only 2 things, that he is not an atacker priest or the 2cond one that he is so afraid of atack u, and then u already know who won...

btw: do you know where is marcelona? i really miss that noobie

no1 mentioned me on my priest before gay ppl xD

CooLTang

and he is DEFINATELY NOT 64 <<< LMAo to whoever put that down[/b]

He is my clan leader, i think i know his lvl

CooLTang i think

Dendroid0s

I dont know if this is about "best english speaking bp" but YANDIMAL1 is a beast. I think hes a turk and dont know if hes cheater but i bet ct can win a vs with him =).

I dont know if this is about "best english speaking bp" but YANDIMAL1 (or Y4NDIMAL1) is a beast. I think hes a turk and dont know if hes cheater but i bet ct can win a vs with him =).

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast