Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes, he's good.. there r few turks that actually can play bp, that guy Teyze is really good!!...
Page: 9

NeronDomitius

yes, he's good.. there r few turks that actually can play bp, that guy Teyze is really good!!

Yea , Teyze from WeAreSoSorry good also , YANDIMAL1 fuking tank BP , but duper or w/e , he have 10k hp for BP , thats insane just insane , i drain him for 950 while he had BP set on , thats just insane.

Yea , Teyze from WeAreSoSorry good also , YANDIMAL1 fuking tank BP , but duper or w/e , he have 10k hp for BP , thats insane just insane , i drain him for 950 while he had BP set on , thats just insane.[/b]
    maybe hp build bp + hp gear + undy? can it be?

maybe hp build bp + hp gear + undy? can it be?[/b]
    I dont know , but 10k hp for BP thats just really weird , he go in cz with CS and hanguk , and he rape people easy.

I dont know , but 10k hp for BP thats just really weird , he go in cz with CS and hanguk , and he rape people easy.[/b]
    imo its pretty possible..

and if he is full paper even more.

and he rapes because of the skill (not playerskill.. helis)and not of the uber1337 ap..

Yandimal isn't that good, I vrs him infront of his clan, he didn't win, Teyze and I have good battles.

not sure why you would be 80 and buff as a skill, if your gona play as bp.

YANDIMAL1 not good? man you dream , he has awesome uniqes , IN prolly +1/2 IB +2/3 he really strong , he have 1300+ defence with CS , when he BP , his HP more then 9950 , what he need more? prolly 2200+ Ap , thats great.

ZeIda

YANDIMAL1 not good? man you dream , he has awesome uniqes , IN prolly +1/2 IB +2/3 he really strong , he have 1300+ defence with CS , when he BP , his HP more then 9950 , what he need more? prolly 2200+ Ap , thats great.[/b]
    1300+ defence with cs on a g1 bp is a little exacurated...

1300+ defence with cs on a g1 bp is a little exacurated...[/b]
    I really dont know if he lier or not , i just saying what he told us ( me and more people in arena ) , actually i dont think he lier , i seen the dmg , and the dmg on him , its kinda true.

YANDIMAL is joke not a bp, he is buffer with malice.pks all day on buffs thats why his hp is high.

YANDIMAL is joke not a bp, he is buffer with malice.pks all day on buffs thats why his hp is high.[/b]
    Yea , but even if he got debuff , still hard to kill this basterd , he allways going in bowl with CS and hanguk and he kill so easy , i dont really know which items he have , but he kill really many high lvls players with good gear.

LeoBuff

idk whos the best... :mellow:

HotAsIce

Your wrong: It was to IF I WISH TO LET OTHERS USE IT, NOT you deserver the belt frst, and it will be passed around... You need to Grow up, and pull the nipple out your mouth. I don't need to prove any points. Your doing it just well for me by the fact that you complain about about how much I suck must mean how much your are scared of me... And again with more accusing me of something I have never done {name items I have stolen from others Show ME PROOF that i have done this, and your right the Truth will never escape me because What i say is the truth and your child like attitude will always be there to form a View. I don't care if I am Not as good as most BP but i don't devote myself to a game and cry about other as you do, But I have plenty of friends in game who think different. Why do you care so much what clan I am in. If you can prove all you say shouldn't they all be banned??? My gear is posted in these forums and i don't have anything over a +1 for accessories, And For the last time cry a river over a priest using his skills you chose your class i chose mine Quit your crying and take you whooping like a man or in your case a man boy...[/b]
    The fact that you stole this belt doesn't piss me off as much as the fact that you lie through your teeth about it to everyone. The only nipple in my mouth is the one of your girlfriend. Not so much you don't need to prove points, but the fact that you can't, because you choose to lie so much. I don't complain that you suck, its just a side affect of the fact that you have no clue what a fair 1v1 is, and if I can get you redballing while tormented, massived, and parasited, what on earth makes you think I'd be afraid of you? I don't have proof of you stealing anything from others, all I have to rely on is first-hand experience of knowing that you stole frmo my clan. Just because my views ar ebetter stated, and I have a larger vocabulary and know how to express myself better doesn't make me child-like, in fact, quite to the contrary. If I'm so dedicated to a game, how do you have a character thats higher level than mine, used more USD than I have on this game, and can't go 10 minutes without asking why I haven't replied on the game's unofficial forums? I could care less what turkish duping clan your in. I have sent numerous pm's from various people who know the people in your clan, telling me exactly HOW they duped, what they duped, what armor they have, and what they do in real life to get these items, but K2 is run by chimpanzees that are high on meth. Any time you want to vs me, let me know. And by vs, I mean no pussy spam heals, no pussy parasite, and no pussy torment. I laugh at the character vs character is what a 1v1 is, and has nothing to do with skill that you said, truely spoken like someone who can't do shit without debuffs. The simple fact is, your shit, and you know it, and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it. I guess I'd be upset if that knowledge was presented to me as well.

now again we are in the discussion that priests shouldnt use ANY debuffs in 1on1's

yes, DONT use any debuffs, even if the enemey is 5x stronger than you.. pfft

dont vs bp if u hate a debuffer and smash him/her with your own priest/party
    but dont complain about their skills vs your skills in a FAIR 1on1..

HotAsIce

What a bout losing 1k AP, 400+ defense, and 4k+ hp is fair?

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast