Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got k2ed and very sad

This is a discussion on I got k2ed and very sad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lost giga+8 lost chitin set+7/12 str lost fp+8 str boots wp drop from boss ds+8 legit i made it tot+7 ...
Page: 1

peroxide

Default I got k2ed and very sad

lost giga+8
    lost chitin set+7/12 str
    lost fp+8 str boots
    wp drop from boss
    ds+8 legit i made it
    tot+7 legit i made it
    dd heal 25 drop from long time a go +9 str rings i made them from drops
    i dont know what els im to pissed to look this is toal bs
    for got to add skelly belt from a drop

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

are you sure that you didnt got hacked for people that you shared account, or had your password? Becouse it seems that "someone" wiped you account and it was not k2

peroxide

Originally posted by Gollum
    are you sure that you didnt got hacked for people that you shared account, or had your password? Becouse it seems that "someone" wiped you account and it was not k2
    yes im 100% sure i had them when i got dced i was in cz at hb. loged back in was same place lost all that my chitins+7 was in my bank tot and ds was in my bank ever thing els was on me. no i wasnot hack i still have my shell+7s and my chitin+8s so im 100% sure it was not a hacker my we are still there all so and all my cash in bank

00:00

rolf u hacked not k2 :wacko:

Flemming

i feel for u, lost a RoM

peroxide

NO I WAS NOT HACKED!!!! WHY WHOULD A HACKER NOT TAKE MY CHITINS +8S THAT ARE ON MY CHAR MY WE+1 THAT DOES NOT ADD UP SO U SAYING HE HACK ME WITH ME 10 SEC LOG MY BACK BACK IN SAME PLACE PUT 7.5M CASH ON MY NO. I LOG OUTA CZ WHEN EVER 1 GOT DCED AND LOGED BACK IN IT WHEN IT WAS UP I WAS NOT HACKED

k2edforfun

well dude i think you deserve it seeing as your also charlie_187 and saitek...most in your clan know who you are and are giving you a chance

i think you got hacked or scamed by someone you think you should trust cause no one gets k2ed that bad unless all of your stuff is duped and well we all knows charlie you have had that giga for some time now

lets see since 8 ball as charlie_187 then....
    utopian knights hypnotix then...

nation transfer and name change to peroxide to infinity clan hmmm you got scammed you gay scammer and u deserve it

if you need me to prove it that your charlie 187 look at your level when u left 8 ball with the amount of np u went to utopian knights and then when you left there look at your level with np going to infinity clan....pretty obvious bro...plus i know this cause a few of the people in utopian knights clans have said they found out later who you were after you scammed some kid for dual md+8 and that there leader tried to get them back from you but had already left clan and then my friends in that clan told me about the post from that guy so i read it ..... you dont really cover your tracks to well....i have met there clan leader a few times i should ask her if you are really charlie_187 but most of there clan knows you are now anyway so i am sure she does to and also i am sure if that clan knew who you were before hand they would not have joined you

you got hacked or scammed plain and simply dont blame k2 for this cause some of who actually did get k2ed for real take offense to that

you got what you deserve

Haxium

wtf, r u really charlie ? Oo
    If u r, then i regret the little help i gave u. If its not u then u should tell k2edforfun to stfu

Fa7

wtf
    charlie_187 :blink:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by k2edforfun
    well dude i think you deserve it seeing as your also charlie_187 and saitek...most in your clan know who you are and are giving you a chance

i think you got hacked or scamed by someone you think you should trust cause no one gets k2ed that bad unless all of your stuff is duped and well we all knows *charlie you have had that giga for some time now

lets see since 8 ball as charlie_187 then....
    utopian knights hypnotix then...

nation transfer and name change to peroxide to infinity clan hmmm you got scammed you gay scammer and u deserve it

if you need me to prove it that your charlie 187 look at your level when u left 8 ball with the amount of np u went to utopian knights and then when you left there look at your level with np going to infinity clan....pretty obvious bro...plus i know this cause a few of the people in utopian knights clans have said they found out later who you were after you scammed some kid for dual md+8 and that there leader tried to get them back from you but had already left clan and then my friends in that clan told me about the post from that guy so i read it ..... you dont really cover your tracks to well....i have met there clan leader a few times i should ask her if you are really charlie_187 but most of there clan knows you are now anyway so i am sure she does to and also i am sure if that clan knew who you were before hand they would not have joined you

you got hacked or scammed plain and simply dont blame k2 for this cause some of who actually did get k2ed for real take offense to that

you got what you deserve
    I have heard people say that he is Charlie . I don't know he seemed nice and I am not one for not giving people a chance . I try to be nice to everyone .

Banned Senior Member

Charlie was never in 8ball though, we declined him from joining the subclan then his hate for me started . But I have heard Peroxide was charlie as well, never heard his voice though so I cant tell you nor can I see his IP on the forums

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    I try to be nice to everyone .
    Sorry, i had too. :wub:

most scammers seem nice untill they take your shit and leave clan <_<

peroxide

I'm not charlie 187 and my hole clan can back that up

Schaf

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Charlie was never in 8ball though, we declined him from joining the subclan then his hate for me started . *But I have heard Peroxide was charlie as well, never heard his voice though so I cant tell you nor can I see his IP on the forums
    well i have heard he was charlie and i have heard he wasnt...everyone is saying two different stories, i have no clue...

as for him being in clan, well he hasnt made us think any reason of him being a scammer, or even asked for a single thing! But that doesnt mean we are not gonna get relaxed with him, we are keeping watching eye out and ppl know to be careful...i guess u can say we are giving him a second chance if it is charlie, if it is not, then he is doing good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast