Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ???

This is a discussion on Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I played with bp, didnt like it, trying to play with tanking priest, need advice. lvl 63 priest. Need to ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ???

I played with bp, didnt like it, trying to play with tanking priest, need advice. lvl 63 priest. Need to know where to put exp points, and what type of gear is best suited for this type of char. Also do I need Str bonus, or HP bonus for armor? Any help will be much appreciated.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

FP...imo

and HP bonus armor, jewelry, and all the defense shields/armors u can get ur hands on(depending which server ur on itll vary how many/which u can get :P)

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

personally when i play priest i leave axe boots on 24/7 spear gloves on 24/7 dd hat on 24/7 gob pauldron and gob pads...then i change between my shields if i wanna add more defense etc...otherwise i leave spear shield on by default

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    FP...imo

and HP bonus armor, jewelry, and all the defense shields/armors u can get ur hands on(depending which server ur on itll vary how many/which u can get :P)

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

personally when i play priest i leave axe boots on 24/7 spear gloves on 24/7 dd hat on 24/7 gob pauldron and gob pads...then i change between my shields if i wanna add more defense etc...otherwise i leave spear shield on by default
    You have no dd???? :huh: Cause with all the sins in cz im my opinion for a int priest to stay a live long enough to cast heals he needs some dd

EatMeTheMage

go FP and get DOTL+6

and with good uniques you don't even need def armour :lol:

and you should end up with around 2k unbuffed hp

fp sounds like a good build xD +8 fp, dd/spear helm, sd gaunts/boots, sd/dd/+8/15 HP shields, maybe a ss, lobo hammer, some nice hp jewels.

xD

When I played int priest I weared dd25 helm and dd40 shield. Sins, no dmg . With warriors I putted spear gauntlets and sometimes spear shield. Also I got my inn full of talias...

Mental_Anguish

Well currently, no single sin is gonna get it done against me, it took many sins and warriors to kill me(5-6) everytime i left town. So my party was able to escape if they desired, and I needed to test anyway. I have like 1600 HP unbuffed, and 700 def, but I think I can improve, just need to know how. And still need to know, best choice for exp points, if I decide to reskill.

add enough int/str to wear like a +8 kite shield (the white 1)

then pump hp :P xD

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    FP...imo

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

You have no dd???? :huh: Cause with all the sins in cz im my opinion for a int priest to stay a live long enough to cast heals he needs some dd[/b]
    read again....i even bolded it for u...i have a dd shield too but warriors are more of a threat than a sin...especially when u have 4k+ hp...constant 500+ dmg(if u dont wear spear def) vs 1 hit of 900+ the rest less than a warriors hits

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    FP...imo

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

Agree. The best for priest is to wear those gloves, helmet and boots. Since you`ll be wearing 3 out of 5 parts fp, might be better to use fp goblin pauldron and boots. But i think this build should be only done if you have a CS, cuz then you only need 92 str for the helmet. Otherwise you`ll have to carry a spear defense shield that needs around 106-108 str, the most comon ones, and with that high str might aswell use chitins. And with a dd helmet and all the ac is enough to not get killed easily by sins, thats why is better to carry spear defense as default, since warriors hit much harder.

A ss is good to keep in hand, when runing from 12 to hb and backwards. Mainly for the fr and hp, but after that a spear/axe/sword/club defense shield is much better. Carry all.

With proper lvl, (62+) you should have at least 2000 hp as base.

And for the guy that said DOTL+6..... jk right? IMO the dotl is a worthless shield. Only high ac. Less hp than SS/CS, 0 resistances, varely 10-20 dd.... pointless.

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    FP...imo

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

Agree. The best for priest is to wear those gloves, helmet and boots. Since you`ll be wearing 3 out of 5 parts fp, might be better to use fp goblin pauldron and boots. But i think this build should be only done if you have a CS, cuz then you only need 92 str for the helmet. Otherwise you`ll have to carry a spear defense shield that needs around 106-108 str, the most comon ones, and with that high str might aswell use chitins. And with a dd helmet and all the ac is enough to not get killed easily by sins, thats why is better to carry spear defense as default, since warriors hit much harder.

A ss is good to keep in hand, when runing from 12 to hb and backwards. Mainly for the fr and hp, but after that a spear/axe/sword/club defense shield is much better. Carry all.

And for the guy that said DOTL+6..... jk right? IMO the dotl is a worthless shield. Only high ac. Less hp than SS/CS, 0 resistances, varely 10-20 dd.... pointless.[/b]

DOTL=GOD for olympia/edena :P

anyway theres an octagon shield 48 spear def only needs 96 str i think or 94...something like that DEFINATELY worth whatever it costs...only 2 less spear def than a chitin shield only spear shields i know with 100+ str req are the round kite shields(the brown ones) which if ur gonna use those go for shell build since ull have enough str/int for shell at that point

and only time i ever used my SS was for FT lol :rollseyes:

Cava

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

FP...imo

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

And for the guy that said DOTL+6..... jk right? IMO the dotl is a worthless shield. Only high ac. Less hp than SS/CS, 0 resistances, varely 10-20 dd.... pointless.

anyway theres an octagon shield 48 spear def only needs 96 str i think or 94...something like that DEFINATELY worth whatever it costs...only 2 less spear def than a chitin shield only spear shields i know with 100+ str req are the round kite shields(the brown ones) which if ur gonna use those go for shell build since ull have enough str/int for shell at that point

and only time i ever used my SS was for FT lol :rollseyes:[/b]
    but the octagon shield or w/e has shit defence

fp goblin h43r: ftw

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

FP...imo

defense shields>ss
    cs>defense shields

and only time i ever used my SS was for FT lol :rollseyes:[/b]
    but the octagon shield or w/e has shit defence [/b][/quote]

So? Who cares to lose 30 ac when you are gonna get 50% spear defense. Thats huge.

mordeth

any build with a chitin shield, thats the best. Running around naked with 255hp stated with a chitin shield would be fun, I wonder if I can get futile to fund that test for me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast