Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ???

This is a discussion on Best Build for Int/Tanking Priest ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by mordeth any build with a chitin shield, thats the best. *Running around naked with 255hp stated with ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by mordeth
    any build with a chitin shield, thats the best. *Running around naked with 255hp stated with a chitin shield would be fun, I wonder if I can get futile to fund that test for me
    :lol: I wanna try that too, but that build would need a +6/25 dd, and good uniques to compensate the ac lost. Still would be a hell of a lot fun.

Cava

Originally posted by Dro

So? Who cares to lose 30 ac when you are gonna get 50% spear defense. Thats huge.
    ok but besides that u look ugly with a small shield anyway

mordeth

you can get really close if u just stat for a tier II dagger helm and honestly it isn't that much more if you are already going to go with a lycaon hammer 6/7 and a cs, and at 70 you would be really close to having 255hp. I figured out exactly how much you would have stated a while back, but I can't remember where it is and I'm lazy .

Dro

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

So? Who cares to lose 30 ac when you are gonna get 50% spear defense. Thats huge.
    ok but besides that u look ugly with a small shield anyway [/b]
    shallow bastard <_<
    Is not all about the looks, otherwise shell would be the way to go, female orc priest boobs FTW!

:P

mordeth

Well Morbidly Twisted is awesome in shell. I think it is all about combining the right items and each tier of armor will have its good points.

Cava

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

shallow bastard <_<
    Is not all about the looks, otherwise shell would be the way to go, female orc priest boobs FTW!

:P[/b]
    tbh if you wanna talk about me being shallow, yes i'm shallow in this game :lol: thats why i prefer sexy complete to pathetic paper :wub:

n also, looks in the game can deceive. think about this. 2 priests, 1 holding octagon shield n 1 holding the urm.. wtf is that shield i can't rmb but its brown ok, usually what bp use. i think they'll all aim the octagon shield priest first just cause it looks noober :P

of course everyone wil target the one with cs last lol.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

shallow bastard <_<

:P[/b]
    tbh if you wanna talk about me being shallow, yes i'm shallow in this game :lol: thats why i prefer sexy complete to pathetic paper :wub:

n also, looks in the game can deceive. think about this. 2 priests, 1 holding octagon shield n 1 holding the urm.. wtf is that shield i can't rmb but its brown ok, usually what bp use. i think they'll all aim the octagon shield priest first just cause it looks noober :P

of course everyone wil target the one with cs last lol.[/b][/quote]

sure, theyd target the octagon shield priest...if they were noobs...

mordeth

Actually as a bp i target all priests that dont have a chitin shield on. Those priests with defenders of the lords are awesome when debuffed hit them for almost 1k w00t. So I think every priest should use a defender of the lord .

Peace

Actually as a bp i target all priests that dont have a chitin shield on. *Those priests with defenders of the lords are awesome when debuffed hit them for almost 1k w00t. *So I think every priest should use a defender of the lord .

Peace
    and as a tank priest...i yell out on vent "parasiting the bp...........NOW *bp dead*" :rollseyes:

Cava

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mordeth
    Actually as a bp i target all priests that dont have a chitin shield on. *Those priests with defenders of the lords are awesome when debuffed hit them for almost 1k w00t. *So I think every priest should use a defender of the lord .

Peace
    and as a tank priest...i yell out on vent "parasiting the bp...........NOW *bp dead*" :rollseyes:[/b]
    unless its a lvl 70 ur talking about then not a chance

or perhaps with ppl who stat like c4pt4in (100 points into hp)

<!--QuoteBegin-mordeth

Peace
    and as a tank priest...i yell out on vent "parasiting the bp...........NOW *bp dead*" :rollseyes:[/b]
    stfu... u lost Art cs... i was the next inline for it

Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mordeth

Peace

and as a tank priest...i yell out on vent "parasiting the bp...........NOW *bp dead*" :rollseyes:
    unless its a lvl 70 ur talking about then not a chance

or perhaps with ppl who stat like c4pt4in (100 points into hp)[/b]
    then i switch to sword shield and duff the rest of the party/heal my party while the bp spends all his time trying to kill a fp priest with 4k hp+absoluteness+sword shield :rollseyes:

Dro

<!--QuoteBegin-mordeth

Peace
    :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I used to play that with VhalL

*NoobiTheRogue runs near
    Dro on Vent: NoobiTheRogue Parasite
    *VhalL presses Incineration key.
    * 28 Natinonal Points earned
    Dro : <3 free np

mordeth

I dont use a sword . I miss my mirage 7 though it looks sooooo sexy, and honestly I welcome parasite b/c it normally comes at a time when i want to town and couldn't other wise because I'm at 1/2 hp . I don't like to get into big group gang bangs and basically only use bp as a form of lvling, so I dont really jump into pk without having nice back up (read Grid and Krakatoa), also as a full debuffer I normally play back away from the other characters so that I dont get involved in the action .

I dont use a sword . *I miss my mirage 7 though it looks sooooo sexy, and honestly I welcome parasite b/c it normally comes at a time when i want to town and couldn't other wise because I'm at 1/2 hp . *I don't like to get into big group gang bangs and basically only use bp as a form of lvling, so I dont really jump into pk without having nice back up (read Grid and Krakatoa), also as a full debuffer I normally play back away from the other characters so that I dont get involved in the action .
    the sword shield has axe and club on it as well...basicly sword shield=bp/giga warrior shield

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast