Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the best char. in the RoFD

This is a discussion on the best char. in the RoFD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 80 duffer > all massive torment helis superior parasite.......
Page: 3

lvl 80 duffer > all massive torment helis superior parasite....

0nly0ne

Default re

ya so sin is the best gun on 80 lvl

Z3non

Actualy priest is ^^ PriestDro is a chitin priest and he still owns full partys ^^.
    Imagine a bp...... superior parasite, torment, bb everyone ^^

Kranitnova

Originally posted by Kailean
    arno hits me for 500-550 with his baba gear
    sadly enough he cant combo.... (i wonder how that comes...)

FoOoK

Originally posted by DiplomaticTank
    lvl 80 good gun geared mage > most other classses, :wub: at lvl 80 a fire mage gets a 3rd nova so that makes 4 novas in 1 session wit instant magic omg i cant wait to get 1 :wub: i cantttt wait to gettt a mage lvl 70+ like wats his name genoxide *
    he my hero mage lol gonna have fun wit that * *h43r: *
    MAGES FTW
    its janus31

and no you do not get another nova at 80... you get another stronger Incineration like skill, which is even nastier imo...
    lol 3x incineration is 3k+ damage xD

vampiric touch skill OWNS as well, its actually a HUGE drain on mana... i lost about 3k mana when i got hit with Vampiric touch
    Blink skill sounds annoying lol

But 80 sin would own a lvl 80 warrior in an anything goes fight (blind, beast hiding, critical point etc... are allowed)
    Heard that the warriors stun skill at 80 works 100% =/

BP at 80 owns all in 1v1
    Party Pk, a build like Priestdro at 80 would rock cause you can attack when you are bored of healing

mordeth

lvl 80 bp (chitin build or maybe fp) > all,

I'd like to meet these rogues that so easily take bps. I have yet to see them, although you are probably considering the 99% of bps out there that have no clue as to what they are doing. Consider me and VenomRouge, He took something like 40seconds + to kill me with me straight out tanking him. I don't have helis and I'm not a typical bp build so that he had to go through 5600hp in that time which seeing as his spike only hit me for like 700ish and bloody beast was no more then 1000, (Thats w/out 15% damage reduction on my char) I wasn't easily potting his damage but I should be able to pot it enough in a 1v1 at lvl 72 w/helis hitting about 200 damage more then judgement to kill him. That means i would be spamming ~700 damage on him undebuffed with him averaging around 500damage on me. Meaning that if we are at an equal amount of hp which I believe is roughly the case that I will take him down b4 he takes me down. Not to mention that if a bp has a decent amount of hp 5k+ w/1500 they should have stated for 10k heal which would allow them to fully restore their hp when they get into any amount of trouble and a decent priest knows how to avoid heal cancellation enough to get said heal off. That is only an outlook between 1v1 between a sin and bp, you could take into account the party v. party situations or vs. other classes. Although really a sin is the only competition that a bp has in a 1v1.

FatM4n

lvl 80 duff skills take out 3400 or something in mana, try kill a lvl 80 duffer who puts that skill asap, you will standing there mana less when bp spamming you for 1000dmg+

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

it all depends from point of view...

imho best will be mage coz...

in 1vs1 - good build light mage will stun with blade pretty fast every oponent, just need enough hp to surivive till 1st stun, and then keeping stun is much easier... u cant cure stun so light mage got chance for pwn every class coz he cancel heals so even got chance of pwn int priest (but prolly take lot of time)

in parties imho mage at 80 (in fact 70+) will be also very usefull, int build on 80 got 246mp (mp almost like paper) +elixir+8 or bifrost staff+8 and damage will be insane + nova/meteors r aoe spells so lets say u hit 1k and u hit 10 ppl so u doin 10k damage every nova + int mage will have enough def to survive those nasty wariors...

I <3 mages :P

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

i forgot to add

level 5x archer/sin koxper > any level 80

k2 ftw

at lvl 80 in 1v1 i feel that sin is definately the strongest. Sin would have enough "gay" skills like blinding and beast hiding, which would mean that every 30 seconds the sin has a chance to recover lots of HP. It would be VERY hard to kill a 5k HP sin like that. There theres the critical point and armor cancellation, the best skills a sin has had since spike, and about time.

I think that at 80 the classes will be very balanced for party PK. Finally mages are not gimped, and archers have a very powerful skill at 80.

Kailean

Originally posted by Kranitnova+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kranitnova)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    arno hits me for 500-550 with his baba gear
    sadly enough he cant combo.... (i wonder how that comes...)[/b]
    4 words: he is a turk
    another words: babashop and macro ftw.
    even a lvl 80 char wont help u if u cant do shit :rollseyes:

lets leave this for later...

get 80 first? oky baba?

all the shit talk with no prove at all

Kik0

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    at lvl 80 in 1v1 i feel that sin is definately the strongest. Sin would have enough "gay" skills like blinding and beast hiding, which would mean that every 30 seconds the sin has a chance to recover lots of HP. It would be VERY hard to kill a 5k HP sin like that. There theres the critical point and armor cancellation, the best skills a sin has had since spike, and about time. *

I think that at 80 the classes will be very balanced for party PK. Finally mages are not gimped, and archers have a very powerful skill at 80.
    I heard figures of 2k dmg on a lvl 70 warrior on the beta unduffed, shell+8 and +3 uniques. Probably has a longer cooldown than counterstrike. Good skill if anyone decides to cut and run from a 1v1, assuming the hit rate is better than cs.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by mordeth

I'd like to meet these rogues that so easily take bps. *I have yet to see them, although you are probably considering the 99% of bps out there that have no clue as to what they are doing. *Consider me and VenomRouge, *He took something like 40seconds + to kill me with me straight out tanking him. *I don't have helis and I'm not a typical bp build so that he had to go through 5600hp in that time which seeing as his spike only hit me for like 700ish and bloody beast was no more then 1000, *(Thats w/out 15% damage reduction on my char) I wasn't easily potting his damage but I should be able to pot it enough in a 1v1 at lvl 72 w/helis hitting about 200 damage more then judgement to kill him. *That means i would be spamming ~700 damage on him undebuffed with him averaging around 500damage on me. Meaning that if we are at an equal amount of hp which I believe is roughly the case that I will take him down b4 he takes me down. *Not to mention that if a bp has a decent amount of hp 5k+ w/1500 they should have stated for 10k heal which would allow them to fully restore their hp when they get into any amount of trouble and a decent priest knows how to avoid heal cancellation enough to get said heal off. *That is only an outlook between 1v1 between a sin and bp, you could take into account the party v. party situations or vs. other classes. *Although really a sin is the only competition that a bp has in a 1v1.
    uhhh... Spiking a BP for 700, I can see it pains me when I do that tho. But to Bloody Beast a BP for 1000? it's not possible. The only time BB has done more damage then spike on a player is 70+ warriors using a dd helm and maybe a dd shield ( +0 uniques ) Unless you have the AC of NPCs ( where spike does like 300 and BB does 1300 ) a sin cant BB a BP for 1000+

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mordeth

I'd like to meet these rogues that so easily take bps. *I have yet to see them, although you are probably considering the 99% of bps out there that have no clue as to what they are doing. *Consider me and VenomRouge, *He took something like 40seconds + to kill me with me straight out tanking him. *I don't have helis and I'm not a typical bp build so that he had to go through 5600hp in that time which seeing as his spike only hit me for like 700ish and bloody beast was no more then 1000, *(Thats w/out 15% damage reduction on my char) I wasn't easily potting his damage but I should be able to pot it enough in a 1v1 at lvl 72 w/helis hitting about 200 damage more then judgement to kill him. *That means i would be spamming ~700 damage on him undebuffed with him averaging around 500damage on me. Meaning that if we are at an equal amount of hp which I believe is roughly the case that I will take him down b4 he takes me down. *Not to mention that if a bp has a decent amount of hp 5k+ w/1500 they should have stated for 10k heal which would allow them to fully restore their hp when they get into any amount of trouble and a decent priest knows how to avoid heal cancellation enough to get said heal off. *That is only an outlook between 1v1 between a sin and bp, you could take into account the party v. party situations or vs. other classes. *Although really a sin is the only competition that a bp has in a 1v1.
    uhhh... Spiking a BP for 700, I can see it pains me when I do that tho. But to Bloody Beast a BP for 1000? it's not possible. The only time BB has done more damage then spike on a player is 70+ warriors using a dd helm and maybe a dd shield ( +0 uniques ) Unless you have the AC of NPCs ( where spike does like 300 and BB does 1300 ) a sin cant BB a BP for 1000+[/b]

what if the bp removes all items and buffs after getting spiked :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast