Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

the best char. in the RoFD

This is a discussion on the best char. in the RoFD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lower ac = lower damage...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

lower ac = lower damage

no, BB hits harder on lower ac people, but relative to spike it hits harder on high ac people. Highest ive hit anyone in pvp with BB is probably 850 when they are naked and duffed in arena.

But youre right about not hitting a battlepriest for 1k, thats just bollocks. The lvl 80 sin relies on armor cancellation more than anything. Thats the skill that hits crazy damage since there is a chance of removing their AC. If you hit that at the right time against the BP, then i think u will win, but otherwise the BP should win. But i mean 1v1 isnt representative of general gameplay is it.

pitz

i think that in rofd, like b4 rofd, it all comes down to gear/lvl/skill.
    there's no "better class", cause then every1 will just choose him, and bb ko.
    every class thier weaknesses and strengths, and ofc all are really gear dependent.
    and skills are a factor too, a lvl 80 sin who can't combo/minor heal isn't worth much h43r: .

Banned

-_- no flame please

but isnt KO designed where class rely on one another to survive?
    the korean quoted that it was the first "SUCCESSFUL" party system.

in my opinion since class depend on one another.. kinda like a whole clan with all warrior isnt gona do any good.. a full rouge clan isnt gonan do any good.. ECT...

therefore.. is it not ideal that this system revolves around

rouge>priest>mage>warrior>rouge>priest>mage

where as ... rouge has skills like Magic shields (against parasite malice such - cure curse).. stealth blah blah blah... and minor against priest spike em ^^ and of course we all know how to combo on rouge..

where as ... priest has skills that like cancel out mages Absolute Power? or something like that ? and since they got a semi-range spamable attack on mage.. while mage is good with their range magic? so if priest get somewhat near.. they can spam em dead .. parasite and such

where as... mage freeze.. stun.. run... freeze.. stun.. .burn.. drain ... blah blah blah warrior ? (i was once owned badly on edana for it first day launches by a 30 mage in abyss dungeon while i was a 45 warrior... he chill and ran and chill and ran.. i could never get near him.. it was annoying - from experience)

where as ... it seems like LEG CUT is the only ffing this that will work on light feet? ... chill or whatever never seem to work good enough.. and them cure curse... warrior got them DEF against rouge too. only class i think got much chance in term of def. and we got a decent AP that spammable..

is that not what KO battle system live upon ? it does balance out the game.. i mean.. who would make a game where 1 class is superior to another
    even if they did do that. im positive in soem way they will make a cycle about that that will keep hte game balanced

that just IMO !! so no flaming please ^^ :wub:

kktybb GGs and BaBas :angry:

Originally posted by Kalais
    it all depends from point of view...

imho best will be mage coz...

in 1vs1 - good build light mage will stun with blade pretty fast every oponent, just need enough hp to surivive till 1st stun, and then keeping stun is much easier... u cant cure stun so light mage got chance for pwn every class coz he cancel heals so even got chance of pwn int priest (but prolly take lot of time)

in parties imho mage at 80 (in fact 70+) will be also very usefull, int build on 80 got 246mp *(mp almost like paper) +elixir+8 or bifrost staff+8 and damage will be insane + nova/meteors r aoe spells so lets say u hit 1k and u hit 10 ppl so u doin 10k damage every nova + int mage will have enough def to survive those nasty wariors...

I <3 mages :P

i highly doubt at lvl 80 your gonna be getting stunned it doesnt matter what class you are

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais
    it all depends from point of view...

imho best will be mage coz...

in 1vs1 - good build light mage will stun with blade pretty fast every oponent, just need enough hp to surivive till 1st stun, and then keeping stun is much easier... u cant cure stun so light mage got chance for pwn every class coz he cancel heals so even got chance of pwn int priest (but prolly take lot of time)

in parties imho mage at 80 (in fact 70+) will be also very usefull, int build on 80 got 246mp *(mp almost like paper) +elixir+8 or bifrost staff+8 and damage will be insane + nova/meteors r aoe spells so lets say u hit 1k and u hit 10 ppl so u doin 10k damage every nova + int mage will have enough def to survive those nasty wariors...

I <3 mages :P

i highly doubt at lvl 80 your gonna be getting stunned it doesnt matter what class you are[/b]
    shows how much u know -_- lvl 80 mage with the lightning bifrost staff +8 would stun any class lvl 80 so badly its not even funny

I bladed a lvl 75 warrior so easily down with a Elexir staff +8/64 light, imagine that Bifrost staff, would pwn. I had 80% of my HP left, cuz at the end I Focussed more on a good combo. Light Power FTW

Most powerfull class is hard too choose, but i'm happy that with ROFD, finally other classes got more power. Before ROFD, rouges had way too much advantages, finally a balance between the classes in this game.

ATM, for me the best 2 classes are INT mage or INT BP. With CS and smite +7, I hit so hard on any class and get so less dmg dealed. Great basic Resistances and a CS are awsome !

Depends who's playing it.........

0nly0ne

Default re

Originally posted by Desi
    Depends who's playing it.........
    in general... :mellow:

De_Piere

kk quick review as mage and also archer a vs as any of these classes doesn't work to know which 1 is better cuz in a 1 vs 1 archers is in clear disadavante seeing it was designed for range combat and a warrior and a sin for melee combat >_> so u see is an unfair battle but in cz archer can be very usefull at dealing dmg at escaping and running to targets good at satying out of danger and excelents at surviving

kk lvl 80 mage is kind of th same i'd say a fire paper mage in the back part of a party dealing dmg from a safe zone would do a LOT OF DMG AND GET A LOT OF NPS an ice mage would practically fuk any party, altho it can be cured no1 can really move and party would get fuked imo in party vs big grous ice>light cuz last longer and in 1vs1 lighting is the class to go alltho mages have less hp and ac than warriors the stuns allows the mage to have more potting time so it won't lost so easily a lvl 80 mage would ahve blink too not to meantion light armor and the lightblade making it a really good melee oriented class:P as crystal fire i can easily fuk most of melees that come to me if they don't have a 1920 on :P

MAGES FTW

Mediator

Yes definitly the classes are so evenly balanced its impossible to say which class is the best, but 1 thing for sure is the best parties will be those which are evenly distributed with all 4 classes, the game is made for a perfect party system where all classes need of the others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234