Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think it was a goat. <_< hi smnzor =) i&#39;d be glad to take that trina off your hands ...
Page: 10

mobill

i think it was a goat. <_<

hi smnzor =) i&#39;d be glad to take that trina off your hands =p.

o and festo xp1ici7 doesnt cheat. mod3m was a huge cheater him and vexxx. hmmmm i also recall seeing you running around karus a few times during lunar war hmmmmm thats funny el morad wasn&#39;t invading.... wierd (i&#39;m being sarcastic).... and back to the point of mod3m being a gm and so was vexxx at one point from what i heard from jessemannen just goes to prove how TOWN cheated so badly. Any EK, IS members remember the time Xinny the IS leader got hacked and they disbanded IS clan so we lost the siege castle. That same siege war since no one owned the castle anymore somehow TOWN magically got into the crystal room before anyone was even half way across delos desert, not to mention they killed the crystal in like 2 seconds This had to be the work of GM&#39;s or some teleport hack and it wasnt&#39; just one TOWN member becuase one TOWN member wouldnt be able to kill the crystal alone. Nor would the whole clan for that matter in the amount of time they did it in, and lets not forget how long ago this was no one was that strong back then there wasn&#39;t even any lvl 70s yet. So this is how it goes: NOTICE: Castle Siege War has begun....5 seconds later.....NOTICE: TOWN has taken the castle. Lets not forget all the abyss xp bugging and Item rental duping (and other duping) TOWN did. How about those old pictures of the town members farming all those bishops or bachs or whatever they were that were spawned by the gm in a hidden area (testing drop rate? yea right...). Thats not to say all TOWN was cheaters or all town was given gm items like NYChris&#39;s +9 iron bow with dex bonus on it (or whatever +iron bow dont remember anymore), but most of the original main town members were totally illegit. Many others were in fact good legit players, but basically only because they weren&#39;t trusted in the cheating circle. As for not getting caught or banned why would they DUH they had GM friends/players. If it werent for all this the EK & IS would still have the castle lol. Had to get that off my chest. i feel alot better now. -_-

Anyways if you still talk to any of them tell them corporateG0D\someonespecial says hi. no hard feelings. and please dont flame me festo. :lol: because you know everything in this post is true to an extent even if it is only limited to a few players. However we all know one thing thats is 100% true 0000000 loves those goats.

ok everyone now sit back and touch the monitor before you click on this topic because you might catch a backdraft.[/b]
    Omg, I almost forgot that CSW, and lol, what did bobert say? "lightfeet ftw?" except that i was like the first out of the gate light feeting the whole way and I was barely at the first gate when it says that TOWN got the crystal.

Does NYChris still post here? I want to see his explaination about the IB +9 +dex again. lol

Someone please post the screen shot of those TOWN people farming those bachs or bishops or whatever again please, lol what did they say? "we were helping the gm&#39;s test drop rates." <--- LOLOLOLOL, r u serious?

It amazing that people think that TOWN was a legit clan, all thier top members cheated, from boberts +8 shard from Nil8R, THAT EVERYONE KNEW WAS DUPED, all the way to COMMANDER&#39;s duped everything.

MillionVoices

well i remember in clat chat someone saying "Fire also abusign rental bug", and i went to check i saw few fire members, that all i can remember

bunch of retards? those were extremly smart players and meck was one of smartest leader in USKO, not some child leader, like most clans in KO. If you only seen the lvl of organization and leadeship that was inside the clan. and everyone in Ares knew NN, i remember ppl saying there is Fire/ IS but then NN like a mystic clan. Its sad that people like u insult everythnig nice and good. Also stop following PFIL words, he was the one who started saying farmed atrosses. Wats wrong with that?
    its cheating huh?

ur one rude sob, and fail to acknowledge that when KO started, those were great times an NN was the IDEAL clan. Fully balanced, great people and most of all respected. Nil8r was better than you, why dont you just get over it? and stop playing the blame game.

BTW SQNKA_LINKA i saw those SS, where dagger had same durabilty. I spoke to him about it . The guy was playing in CC with my other friend from ares, and they sat near each other in cc, both of them had crappy items and gear, those guys were dirt poor and didnt dupe shit.

MyLęttlePony? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CelticFrost

Its patriot , no doubt...

ur one rude sob, and fail to acknowledge that when KO started, those were great times an NN was the IDEAL clan. Fully balanced, great people and most of all respected. Nil8r was better than you, why dont you just get over it? and stop playing the blame game.[/b]
    Yeah I can be rude to people I don&#39;t respect, like you. I&#39;m just a bit elitist like that. NN were the ideal clan? That was news to me, maybe I shouldve joined when muoi kept begging me, except your PK standards were not high enough and meck refused to kick cheaters who I pointed out to him. At the time on human side, FiRe were the only clan I considered worthy.

As for NiL8r, guess who showed him combos? I used to habitually beat him in arena. He was an average rogue before he started getting stuff off livechat (in noname). The reason i especially hate him is twofold:

- He stole my original combo guide and sold it on ebay for money, taking the credit for himself
    - When he said he was quitting, I gave him 1 of my daggers if he wouldn&#39;t quit. He took the dagger and then joined noname.

Why is it gondon that you seem to respect such awful cheaters like NiL8R and hitmachine? I think that you are just a fucking suckup. Not only did they cheat like hell, but they were both worse than me. Maybe its you that needs to accept that.

TonyHazard

WeAreTurk

hahaha nil8r and his live support abuse, god I loved his +8 rare shell boots with dex

MillionVoices

Why is it gondon that you seem to respect such awful cheaters like NiL8R and hitmachine? I think that you are just a fucking suckup. Not only did they cheat like hell, but they were both worse than me. Maybe its you that needs to accept that.[/b]
    I dont respect people for their items or gear, i respect people for what they are and what they present themselves as. Example- Everyone Loves u, they dont even know u.

Nil8r was a good guy, a good person and we shared many hours together. Never the less my Friend

Hitmachine was my ally on bera, we pked together xped together we were clan mates, its only natural for me to defend my clannie. I was almost on par with hitmachine as a warrior in beramus.

how is that sucking up?

Zero come on baby, you should be the last person to talk about sucking up. Did u forget that you gave up your soul over a 3 day ban? sucking up to turks, which you despise so much?

This is not a fight over skill at all, it doesnt matter if you were 1000x better then them.

I dont try to fight with you, but your crossing the line.

mobill

well i remember in clat chat someone saying "Fire also abusign rental bug", and i went to check i saw few fire members, that all i can remember

bunch of retards? those were extremly smart players and meck was one of smartest leader in USKO, not some child leader, like most clans in KO. If you only seen the lvl of organization and leadeship that was inside the clan. and everyone in Ares knew NN, i remember ppl saying there is Fire/ IS but then NN like a mystic clan. Its sad that people like u insult everythnig nice and good. Also stop following PFIL words, he was the one who started saying farmed atrosses. Wats wrong with that?
    its cheating huh?

ur one rude sob, and fail to acknowledge that when KO started, those were great times an NN was the IDEAL clan. Fully balanced, great people and most of all respected. Nil8r was better than you, why dont you just get over it? and stop playing the blame game.

BTW SQNKA_LINKA i saw those SS, where dagger had same durabilty. I spoke to him about it . The guy was playing in CC with my other friend from ares, and they sat near each other in cc, both of them had crappy items and gear, those guys were dirt poor and didnt dupe shit.[/b]

LOL see this is what I love to read. Pure humor, NiL8R was better than almost everyone on the server for these quick reasons:

1) He combo&#39;ed when comboing was still considered "combo hacking" i.e. cheating.
    2) He had duped items as well as cs items.
    3) He was pretty high level (i think he was 65 when I was still 61)

Oh please someone post that screen shot of NN forums where NiL8R is showing his clan how to us KOHack. Right now would be a perfect time!

Kailean

LOL see this is what I love to read. Pure humor, NiL8R was better than almost everyone on the server for these quick reasons:

1) He combo&#39;ed when comboing was still considered "combo hacking" i.e. cheating.
    2) He had duped items as well as cs items.
    3) He was pretty high level (i think he was 65 when I was still 61)

Oh please someone post that screen shot of NN forums where NiL8R is showing his clan how to us KOHack. Right now would be a perfect time![/b]
    so you know shit about nn forum, he showed it on pms to some1. there wasnt a single topic how to use kohack on nn forum. meck wouldnt allow it
    Meck FTW!

There was a post about kohack

Volcanic

so you know shit about nn forum, he showed it on pms to some1. there wasnt a single topic how to use kohack on nn forum. meck wouldnt allow it
    Meck FTW![/b]
    There WAS a post about KO hack on NN forums. It even included a couple of useful piccies too. However, by that point, Meck had left KO. Real nice guy too

Unique had the best mage on ares

and back to the point of mod3m being a gm and so was vexxx at one point from what i heard from jessemannen just goes to prove how TOWN cheated so badly.[/b]

What did I say?

i remember you said vexxx was new kola or something at one point. around the time you were playing azgaroth. nothing about mod3m, mod3m is old news, but i do recall you or someone saying that and i used to have it in a log. ^_^ might not have been you but i&#39;m sure you were around. anyone up for swedish meatballs?

also on the nil8er subject anyone sticking up for nil8er might as well stop, because as for noname forum nil8er had a post on there about kosp when it first came out. he was praising it and giving tutorials/examples of how it worked. ofc this is the least that he has done since we all know he was a much bigger cheater/duper than that. no one can deny this there was screenshots and all. screenshots that nil8er himself took of KOSP and its options and it wasn&#39;t just because he was checking it out. i just wish i had access to all those old posts. Someone also actually posted screenshots of that kosp post on the official k2 forum.

anyone notice something about the name: Nil8er

Nil8 = Nil-eight
    Annihilate
    (annihilation DUPE) =D just a funny coincidence!
    Nil8er case closed

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast