Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vexx is an old skool GM and yes he still works at K2...
Page: 11

vexx is an old skool GM and yes he still works at K2

susG

I'll try and clear up a few things about the nil8r shit. I warned meck that nil8r was no good. There was several incidents with him. There was the live chat shit which he admitted to, the attempted keylogging of several people, and then finally posting about kohack on the Noname forums. He then asked for everyone who wanted it to pm him. This is when i talked to meck about it. Meck asked me to look and see who messaged him. So i gave it a few days then changed his password (i was forum admin for the noname forums) And told meck the names of people who messaged him. There was i think 4 people total who messaged him for it. I can not remember what meck did about this though. I think he was on his way to being done with the game at that point anyways. Noname was on the decline at that time anyways imo. From what i saw just being an observer (i had quit ko for a bit and came back to join Fire with some friends) they was alot of in fighting over drops and such. Happens in most big clans though so whatever. Anyways id say Fire, IS, Noname, and EK were all very good clans at the start. I wish Fire was still around was fun times in that clan. I couldnt do much due to a shitty computer (1 fps in cz) but they still invited me in and i made some good friends from it.

Psychosexy

aaah... the old days...
    EK/Annihilation were just one of the first, and the biggest ever, dupers on ares.(xyz's elixir +8 after 1,5 month after ares launch). as for ek - i had a great laugh, when they lost their "1 iron neck" lol.
    IS with gambit/pfil- the legyt dupers, full shell +8. oh and ofcourse the y-am-the-best psychosexy, with his shard+9.
    WMD, NN FTW.[/b]

Get your facts strait pls .. Arestides said I had dual +9 shards not just 1.

Banned Senior Member

Psychosexy still playing KO?

Psychosexy

Psychosexy still playing KO?[/b]
    NOt usko , and i still don't have +9 shards

Hmm cant remember I said something about vexx, not like I care cuz its true
    Who are u sicco btw? xD I bet it was u who hacked me on azgaroth xDDDDD

Shujinko

I remember that CSW that came after the IS leader got hacked and their clan disbanned. TOWN used a bug where they logged out at the crystal.. then logged back in as soon as CSW started. They killed the crystal before people were even half way acrost the desert.

Tovenaar

I like Infinity (he has Dutch members:P)

suaha I know the guy who hacked IS leader xD

I think we can come to a conclusion that cheaters = best!

also Bulb4 wins, all of you loses

Kailean

ye, bulb4 pwns :P

Priestontale

do yall realize how old this topic is...

the3rd

just to clear some things up hi im The3rd for those of u who played way back when u know im gavoks bro ex clan leader of EK. being readin what people got to say and all the bashin going on but i just wana tell u guys that we never once duped or hacked in anyway aside for maybe that pic in dts lol oldschool baby. i dont know why the h8 maybe cause my bro was an ass or maybe cause we did pwn anything that moved and we did it without gm help or fake items, and as far as the topic i dont know if we were or are still recognize as a good clan but id like to think so. Go ahead and ask me anything u want about EK suspicions pics anything ill tell u straight if we did or not much love to u all. zzzzzzz dont hate the shrooms ( and btw damm those logos noobs who took out shroom icon (.

much love to all the EK's still playing .

YO corp long time no talk bro was up.

mobill

I love it how all the TOWN members are staying out of this discussion. Come on, wernt u guys totaly legit and EK and FiRe and IS and everyone else that was good was a duper/macroer? I challange one of the TOWN members to arugue that TOWN was more legit than EK, FiRe or even IS.

Kailean

IS wasnt legit, along with EK. but i already said that...

ps: wow soo manby pages :P

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast