Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love it how all the TOWN members are staying out of this discussion. Come on, wernt u guys totaly ...
Page: 12

Solstice

I love it how all the TOWN members are staying out of this discussion. Come on, wernt u guys totaly legit and EK and FiRe and IS and everyone else that was good was a duper/macroer? I challange one of the TOWN members to arugue that TOWN was more legit than EK, FiRe or even IS.[/b]
    Maybe because no town members actually play or give a shit about the game anymore? There's a lot of bullshit in this thread, just like there was always bullshit surrounding town because we were the best .

My personal favourite (from your great mouth) was that town would fail in other games because we don't get "free (and sometimes edited) items and xp." Since you reckon to know everything in KO history you will remember that town were top of the server before active GMs even existed, despite having inferior items (even though we killed most orc bosses inc. first talos and orc tk we had rotten luck with drops). You will also remember that town spawned from WMD who topped the server with +3 tier 2 weapons while everyone else was busy duping .

18 months ago i'd have loved to discuss ko clans with you, but nowadays I honestly can't remember much about KO history and therefore I would just be throwing random accusations around like most people in this thread .

ps. Gondon that SQNKA_LIGLA bloke also macroed daily on abyss solid bins, he had to fight over the best macroing floor with our good ek friend prisoner .

::::LoL::::

i remember

TOWN (owned clan)
    Illuminati
    KittiesT_T

MillionVoices

AlmaLibre was a sick clan

elzeus

Every old school clan had its macroers and dupers even gms in their clan. Kitties and Ek had the strongest pvp parties, when we logged in people logged out.

World of warcraft ftw LEEDS

mobill

Maybe because no town members actually play or give a shit about the game anymore? There's a lot of bullshit in this thread, just like there was always bullshit surrounding town because we were the best .

My personal favourite (from your great mouth) was that town would fail in other games because we don't get "free (and sometimes edited) items and xp." Since you reckon to know everything in KO history you will remember that town were top of the server before active GMs even existed, despite having inferior items (even though we killed most orc bosses inc. first talos and orc tk we had rotten luck with drops). You will also remember that town spawned from WMD who topped the server with +3 tier 2 weapons while everyone else was busy duping .

18 months ago i'd have loved to discuss ko clans with you, but nowadays I honestly can't remember much about KO history and therefore I would just be throwing random accusations around like most people in this thread .

ps. Gondon that SQNKA_LIGLA bloke also macroed daily on abyss solid bins, he had to fight over the best macroing floor with our good ek friend prisoner .[/b]
    Thank you for your reply Solstice. Few things here for you to remeber:
    1) hardly any of the key WMD members went to town. All the leaders/veterans quit the game. (read up on teamwmd.com).
    2) "WMD who topped the server with +3 tier 2 weapons while everyone else was busy duping ." <-- you must be talking about like the first 3 weeks of the server. Dont get me wrong here though, I have massive respect for WMD, extremely good clan. I think we are more talking about the first 1.5 years of the server here.

Id say most of TOWN came from Annihlation and Unique, not WMD, dont drag down WMD with TOWN&#39;s bad name. You can bash EK, IS, FiRE and make up all you want about them, but dont bring in a 100% legit and overall gaming respected clan like WMD down with you.

Soltice, I know every top clan either cheated, duped, macrod, got gm assisnance, (FiRE didnt really do any of those that I know of)so I am not saying that TOWN is the devil, and the rest were great, i am just choosing to bash on TOWN more than lets say, IS, because TOWN members have a habit of calling thier clan legit and pointing the fingers at others. Usually i dont care to much about that, but the problem is that the uninformed person listens and believes you and it was starting to piss me off, so im just trying to set the record straight here.

If you had to ask me who the top clans were I would rank them in 3 catorgories:

Most legit of the top 5:
    FiRE (some dupe accusations (no real proof))
    NN (some duping, some members with kohack)
    EK (macro, np transfer, dupe accusations (no real proof))
    TOWN (massive gm assistance, dupe)
    IS (massive gm assistance, dupe)

Most Devoted of the top 5:
    IS (cant argue thier high levels and 24/7 KO addiction)
    EK (killed almost every boss that spawned in eslant and cz for months, insane boss timing, high levels)
    TOWN (lots of NPS, main and secondary clan in 1st and 2nd place on NPS chart)
    NN
    FiRE (only reason these guys are on bottem is because they never came to csw)

Most Organized of the top 5:
    EK (when EK came to cz, everyone ran; Also spawn camped bosses)
    IS (limitless xp partys, held harpy spot for like 2 months, very strong high level parties)
    FiRE (strong cz parties)
    NN (occasional strong cz parties)
    TOWN (hardly any boss killing, no real cz organization, bunch of soloers)

All round best of the top 5:
    FiRE (they were completely legit yet still competed against the others, this makes them the best end of story)

Funnest clan ever to be in:
    Wootabulous (loved being in this clan, game was so fun)

EK (macro, np transfer, dupe accusations (no real proof)) <-- nice joke, all three of those have proof.

TOWN >> EK in terms of party PK. TOWN had 12323435 priests per party, and great sin like Bobert / Kibal and NYchris. Also funny mages like Joey !

EK is the one that solos, Gavok and Cooltang is always soloing, they will be in party once a while when they have 1UP in their party.

IS never really had any party going on in CZ, they got most of their np from lunar war. dropping nova at piana.

btw I just played dota with WMD ppl on battlenet yesterday, <3 MICKIN

the3rd

BASH BASH BASH some more i already told u ask me about anything EK did and if we did ill tell u the thruth who cares now anyways right ? but dont go on bashing clans its not a good look for any of u we all had dirt in out hands so just leave it as it was. but u must be jk about us not having party&#39;s in cz lol ill try to find a old vid of us in cz and u can tell me if we had groups or not. Oh and about the priest situation u dont need 10000 priest to be good btw, we always manage to come in the + side of the np&#39;s anyways.........

anyways peace Mobill was up !! u left wow /cry so did i lol come to vent bro.

Banned Senior Member

NOt usko , and i still don&#39;t have +9 shards [/b]
    nah i dont care if u used ore not shard(s)+9 just enjoyed ure time in ares in KO

mine english bad h34r:

TOWN >> EK in terms of party PK. TOWN had 12323435 priests per party, and great sin like Bobert / Kibal and NYchris. Also funny mages like Joey !

EK is the one that solos, Gavok and Cooltang is always soloing, they will be in party once a while when they have 1UP in their party.[/b]
    Sorry but i strongly disagree about this. Having 3 or more tank priests in a party shows nothing more than a lack of faith in the priests individually and a lack of willingness to take risks. I can remember several fights against a TOWN party consisting of 3 and sometimes 4 priests, and the fights would go on indefinately since they could crossheal forever. I dislike those tactics. I would much rather give party slots to attacking classes than fill them up with priests.

On the other hand, EK usually had quite balanced parties and I remember we usually had to stick to a tactic otherwise they had enough attackers to kill us, the same threat to us wasn&#39;t there with other clans. They were the only clan that could go out with 2 parties (sometimes 3) and coordinate attacks.

I thought EK had the best priests on karus side (Fro Raine and Cooltang), the best warriors, and the best mages by a MILE (prisoner, kahula and 1up dominated cz at the time). The only place i thought they lacked were the rogues. If they had a very strong rogue then they would have been unstoppable. Shame about their macroing and dodgy items etc, because otherwise they were a great clan and my best CZ memories were fighting EK in the bowl with FiRe.

It used to be boring to pk when EK wasnt out

kvantan

Phoenixa Warlords O.o

Shujinko

Every old school clan had its macroers and dupers even gms in their clan. Kitties and Ek had the strongest pvp parties, when we logged in people logged out.

World of warcraft ftw LEEDS[/b]
    ZOMG ITS ZEUS DE BEAR! ;-P

i used to love sitting in human base.... burn thru 100+ soul pots, then go buy more and camp it all over again. ;-)

I had a 30 gig drive FULL of nothing buy KO fraps from CZ. anything from solo when I was BP to our daily pk partys. unfortunatly this is the only PK video left that I recorded since that drive has since bit the dust.

(im_rich_beoych ran outa range and got XP&#39;ed ;-P )

http://home.comcast.net/~songoku54/Knight_...19-04-03-35.avi

Sorry for the quality, the raw is 112megs.

the3rd

DDD 000000000 i enjoyed stunning ur comboing ass ) i used to play kahula by end just incase u thought it was original even though he ownt as well ))) u were 1 tough mofo though i give u that and festo..... o festo damm u and ur debuffs good all times ahaha miss those days.....and zomg shame on u how dare u we had my bro no need for more but i agree we needed more skilled rogues ).

Shujinko

Darkness was bretty good. All he did was PK. He wouldnt even come on boss runs and never took a single piece of lewt.

hey 3RD.. KILL THESUNDRIES. newbsauce, lol

we had the timing

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast