Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AHAHAH JINKO good all times ) u still have that tear them a new ass god Gavok is a bitch ...
Page: 13

the3rd

AHAHAH JINKO good all times ) u still have that tear them a new ass god Gavok is a bitch im ashamed to call him my brother zomg ( ahaha love that video jinko ......... noob i did kill the sundries 2.

Unique had the best mage on ares

[/b]
    yes gotta give credit bulb4 ftw, anyone thats played in the olden days remembers that mage getting killed 9999999999999 times in CZ

I dunno where this theory about 1 iron neck came around, and saying it was duped? I'll upright admit it that I was the first one with an Iron Necklace in EK, and probably the first on the server (not certain). I still got it and never lost a single item, those of you who know me, I never let anyone even try my items on. Correct me if I'm wrong here wouldn't if the 1 iron necklace (mine) be duped, the actual item gets deleted too? I'd estimate there was a total 4 iron necklaces in EK towards the end of the clan. You may think all priests/warriors in EK had em, they didn't, one of the oldest priests, Fro never even had one but he did have a CS+7. Many of you wonder why lots of clans near the start of the game were such a dominate force, it was because most of them started in MYKO, and moved onto USKO. And knowing the mechanics of the game makes it quite an easy start, Weapon Defenses beat out any armor, which is why iron neck, iron belt, glass belt, were such a valued item.

Jinko u keep farming them attilas like u always do :P. Thats an hella old video, I'm not in it . I still remember classic times running threw humans bases without full healers, flame talia ftw. Also the many server restarts clearing 90% of all 3 servers, killing many of bosses during boss events in bowl, thx to prisoner for staying out of the bosses and tping us back :P.

But anyways, this Topic has gone down into flame wars, lets put another nail in TOWN's coffin, cuz they always seem so high and mighty with 4+ gms. NYChris +9 Iron Bows w/ dex bonus. Bacardi151 (nothing more needed to say about him, if u don't know who that is well u opinion don't matter to me).

And of course TOWN's private boss hunts:

PKing is now not the same as it was back in old KO, I mean now u get 64 NP when u kill someone and so u die lose -50 and u still gain the 14 np, then u put in the NP increase items and its even more. Then u go into invasion and u gain 125 NP (I think) per kill, makes getting NP a joke. People run in mass zerg type groups, (both sides, not just humans or orcs but both do). I still remember when we'd have groups follow us when in EK, we'd stop and sit, let the people run up ahead and fight the humans and die, then we'd go in and fight the groups. Sorry but thats a sense of togetherness imo, u don't want to fight with randomnoob525 u'd rather fight with ur clan against the group without KS distractions or other disturbances.

Banned

quit running around in cz with ur cs on >< jk it&#39;s smart <_<

well, having only playing on ares for a little less than a year now, i&#39;d say the top 2 clans on my list are BadCompany and Symbiosis, both clans help EVERYONE in the clan out, not just 1 or 2 individuals.

And ur right tang, pk is not like it was even since i have started playing. I remember back when u could go out with 1 fullhealer and rip through all of cz and own it all. Now u need atleast 2 priests in a party with cs&#39; or personal shields+7 to have a chance at living.

MillionVoices

proposing rollback to 2 yrs 5 months ago

imagine we login after restart only server is Ares.
    Old KO.
    lol that would be awsome. All ur old chacrters back.

lets see what we can make of oursleves now ;D

mobill

EK (macro, np transfer, dupe accusations (no real proof)) <-- nice joke, all three of those have proof.

TOWN >> EK in terms of party PK. TOWN had 12323435 priests per party, and great sin like Bobert / Kibal and NYchris. Also funny mages like Joey !

EK is the one that solos, Gavok and Cooltang is always soloing, they will be in party once a while when they have 1UP in their party.

IS never really had any party going on in CZ, they got most of their np from lunar war. dropping nova at piana.
    btw I just played dota with WMD ppl on battlenet yesterday, <3 MICKIN[/b]
    Just a few reasons to consider before you say ek duped:

1) When did a EK member ever lose thier items? My EK char still has all his items (2x roc, wp, skelly belt, raptor +7, shell+7, we) I never lost anything.

2) EK has had a rep for boss killing. Why would they spend so much effort on timing bosses down to the minute if they duped? on the other hand where did TOWN get its items during that time? they hardly killed any bosses yet on average had better items than EK.

3) If EK duped, why did they work so hard on the GM event winning both 1st and 3rd just to get CoolTang a mirage sword +8?
    (just another example of how EK worked as a team, they collected all the reasources twice before any of the other top clans could even collect it once. Oh and yes, arestides ran many dupe checks on CoolTang and other EK members during this time just incase there was foul play.)

Its time to face the facts people. Ek on the whole didnt dupe, there is always going to be 1 or 2 members who do, but none of the main members did any of it.

Kailean

Darkness was bretty good. All he did was PK. He wouldnt even come on boss runs and never took a single piece of lewt.[/b]
    how could i forget about darkness. the y dupe on every server y play - lol. funny thing, when he left ares for cypher (to dupe there ofcourse - friends told me about him and his friend, +8 armor after few days of server existance ftw, huh? haha it was back when ranking&#39;s site showed what items ppl had), he noticed there are better dupers than him so he came back to his "homeland". and guess what, 1 day after he came back to ares he "magically" got a shard+8.

EK legyt!

and cooltang, "only 4" iron necks? hmm i remember hitting nearly every person from your ex-clan for "suspicious dmg" as for clan with "4" iron necks "only". prisoner( im not sure if it was him), 1up, few warriors, and so on. all recieved way lower dmg than they "should"(i mean without iron necks and/or belts).

Volcanic

well, having only playing on ares for a little less than a year now, i&#39;d say the top 2 clans on my list are BadCompany and Symbiosis, both clans help EVERYONE in the clan out, not just 1 or 2 individuals.[/b]
    ROFL

3) If EK duped, why did they work so hard on the GM event winning both 1st and 3rd just to get CoolTang a mirage sword +8?
    (just another example of how EK worked as a team, they collected all the reasources twice before any of the other top clans could even collect it once. Oh and yes, arestides ran many dupe checks on CoolTang and other EK members during this time just incase there was foul play.)
    Its time to face the facts people. Ek on the whole didnt dupe, there is always going to be 1 or 2 members who do, but none of the main members did any of it.[/b]
    You aren`t the only ones to win it twice(how many people in your clan?). Forgotten the harpie arrangements too? We took second in that one and first and third on the second. Don`t remember seeing EK there.

Oh, and don`t forget that pile of 8 EK on top of each other dead in eslant too .

Sure Arestides watched, not. The only time he took interest in the +8 event was when Soulslayer mysteriously got 2nd place.

If you didn`t cheat and you could play against people like in Cooltangs 2nd pic, you was doing alright To those who did cheat, enjoy it

mobill

how could i forget about darkness. the y dupe on every server y play - lol. funny thing, when he left ares for cypher (to dupe there ofcourse - friends told me about him and his friend, +8 armor after few days of server existance ftw, huh? haha it was back when ranking&#39;s site showed what items ppl had), he noticed there are better dupers than him so he came back to his "homeland". and guess what, 1 day after he came back to ares he "magically" got a shard+8.

EK legyt!
    and cooltang, "only 4" iron necks? hmm i remember hitting nearly every person from your ex-clan for "suspicious dmg" as for clan with "4" iron necks "only". prisoner( im not sure if it was him), 1up, few warriors, and so on. all recieved way lower dmg than they "should"(i mean without iron necks and/or belts).[/b]
    See this is what pisses me off. Ingnorance. Trust me, hardly anybody had a IN.

But one thing ur right about, Darkness did dupe when he came bak from logos or whatever, he got kicked for it though. See when EK leadership found out they had an obvious duper in their ranks, they were kicked. Lesson to be learnt for NN and TOWN.

ROFL
    You aren`t the only ones to win it twice(how many people in your clan?). Forgotten the harpie arrangements too? We took second in that one and first and third on the second. Don`t remember seeing EK there.

Oh, and don`t forget that pile of 8 EK on top of each other dead in eslant too .

Sure Arestides watched, not. The only time he took interest in the +8 event was when Soulslayer mysteriously got 2nd place.

If you didn`t cheat and you could play against people like in Cooltangs 2nd pic, you was doing alright To those who did cheat, enjoy it[/b]
    Ek was only here for the first event.
    EK key membership did macro level 4x and some 5x. No excuse for that. Only thing i can say is that they stopped macroing after like a week and made it to lvl 65 and lvl 70. EK macroing permenantly tainted thier reputation.

xGenAx

Patriot is the best clan I think in ares....

FiRe was the best clan i was in no doubt about it. Insomnia was cool too but had nothing on FiRe althought FiRe hardly had a full pk party out we still had fun

xGenAx

Hey

Kailean

See this is what pisses me off. Ingnorance. Trust me, hardly anybody had a IN.

But one thing ur right about, Darkness did dupe when he came bak from logos or whatever, he got kicked for it though. See when EK leadership found out they had an obvious duper in their ranks, they were kicked. Lesson to be learnt for NN and TOWN.[/b]
    ignorance? heh."hardly anybody". <- good joke
    its pathetic how you say "lesson to be learnt for NN". actually you know shit about nn and ppl who were in that clan. you olny say about 2 persons, nil8r and sqnka that werent legit, and every1 will tell you that. but saying "lesson to be learnt for NN" sounds just like a cry of a little kid who lost his toy. if i say ek werent legit, means i saw and heard many "thngs" from many ppl. moreover, as i already said, ive even saw the dmg myself and i know if some1 had "sth more unusual".
    ignorance <=> arrogance ?

The only time he took interest in the +8 event was when Soulslayer mysteriously got 2nd place.[/b]
    wasnt it when he was a human? he said he got 1 lvl bonus for it :unsure:

Pretty sure Prisoner sat at abyss for 4 months straight and end up selling gold bars for USD like np.

Nuggetz transfer national point and end up getting reset, then transfered again.

sorry if I repeated myself, but having to defend EK that much when everyone knows they arent legyt is a joke.

I am pretty sure Someonespecial and Xpicit was former EK members. They kohacked and duped like np.

0000000: I only tried to make a point that TOWN did have group pk, and usually have lots of priest in a party. They might not wipe out parties but they stayed in battle and it was hella annoying.

EK legyt!
    and cooltang, "only 4" iron necks? hmm i remember hitting nearly every person from your ex-clan for "suspicious dmg" as for clan with "4" iron necks "only". prisoner( im not sure if it was him), 1up, few warriors, and so on. all recieved way lower dmg than they "should"(i mean without iron necks and/or belts).[/b]
    You think darkness just left? He got kicked from EK, then he got banned for duping on ares, pretty sure on cypher too, I dunno lost contact with em.

Anyways hit people weak?
    I guess u don&#39;t know about weapon defense armors.

Weapon Defense Armors, here&#39;s a quick lesson for people:

This is the amount of weapon defense on armors: (not counting shields)
    Sword Defense - 45
    Axe Defense - 80
    Dagger Defense - 25
    Spear Defense - 60
    Club Defense - 40

Now thats just those armors, throw in Talia and u got 50 weapon defense more.

Now this is just armors, throw in a glass belt or iron belt and u have 10 more.

Not my problem if people are retarded and don&#39;t use what their given while lvling, weapon defenses beat out any armor in the game, those of u who played in MYKO should have realized it.

the3rd

AND here i go again crying about the same old story if u are as big and bad as u think you are ask me what u think EK did so wrong pls show me the light cause i was there for the who knows how many years we played this game next to my bro and ill tell u if hes the evil cheatin basement hiding asshole that u think he is hence the clan is go ahead pls i can tell u and the on going bashin can finally stop and all can be let out ask pls and stop thinking ur god and know it all. Oh an about the IN&#39;s quick recap if memory servers me right Cooltang,Prisoner,Sanman,oddie,Lord_mozart,Idontli keyou,Amon or whatever he changed his name into some jap shit lol and maybe some others i dont remember all to be honest but anyways who cares about that. lets end this once and for all and ask pls oh mighty forum whores.