Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh, believe me i do know what are weapon defs, moreover i even use them....
Page: 14

Kailean

oh, believe me i do know what are weapon defs, moreover i even use them.

CoolTang: I am pretty sure ppl only used spear / sword and dagger defense back then. Everyone use them I am sure.

flamthrow

Waz your laughter about what flip said wasn&#39;t really apropriate. People are entitled to their opinions and I do consider Atlantis aka Symbiosis as one of the best clans in Ares. We always played by the rules and I never saw anyone complain about any of our actions. Besides that, Costa owned right festo :P before all fucked off to NN and NN2 <_<

MillionVoices

Waz your laughter about what flip said wasn&#39;t really apropriate. People are entitled to their opinions and I do consider Atlantis aka Symbiosis as one of the best clans in Ares. We always played by the rules and I never saw anyone complain about any of our actions. Besides that, Costa owned right festo :P before all fucked off to NN and NN2 <_<[/b]
    do u mean ***** and ****** ** :P

EK without question... can we end this stupid topic and get back to waiting for DarkFall?

mobill

See this is what pisses me off. Ingnorance. Trust me, hardly anybody had a IN.

But one thing ur right about, Darkness did dupe when he came bak from logos or whatever, he got kicked for it though. See when EK leadership found out they had an obvious duper in their ranks, they were kicked. Lesson to be learnt for NN and TOWN.
    Ek was only here for the first event.
    EK key membership did macro level 4x and some 5x. No excuse for that. Only thing i can say is that they stopped macroing after like a week and made it to lvl 65 and lvl 70. EK macroing permenantly tainted thier reputation.[/b]

ignorance? heh."hardly anybody". <- good joke
    its pathetic how you say "lesson to be learnt for NN". actually you know shit about nn and ppl who were in that clan. you olny say about 2 persons, nil8r and sqnka that werent legit, and every1 will tell you that. but saying "lesson to be learnt for NN" sounds just like a cry of a little kid who lost his toy. if i say ek werent legit, means i saw and heard many "thngs" from many ppl. moreover, as i already said, ive even saw the dmg myself and i know if some1 had "sth more unusual".
    ignorance <=> arrogance ?
    wasnt it when he was a human? he said he got 1 lvl bonus for it :unsure:[/b]
    Well see, what I ment by that is that TOWN knew COMMANDER duped and NN knew that NIL8R duped, customer support, kohack and so on, but refused to kick him even after they were informed of their blantant cheating. Its not like these two characters (there were more in TOWN but im just using COMMANDER as an example) stopped duping after they were asked to stop, they kept doing it. This is where EK did something different than NN and TOWN, they kicked Darkness. NN didnt kick NIL8R, TOWN didnt kick COMMANDER.

Solstice

Thank you for your reply Solstice. Few things here for you to remeber:
    1) hardly any of the key WMD members went to town. All the leaders/veterans quit the game. (read up on teamwmd.com).
    2) "WMD who topped the server with +3 tier 2 weapons while everyone else was busy duping ." <-- you must be talking about like the first 3 weeks of the server. Dont get me wrong here though, I have massive respect for WMD, extremely good clan. I think we are more talking about the first 1.5 years of the server here.
    Id say most of TOWN came from Annihlation and Unique, not WMD, dont drag down WMD with TOWN&#39;s bad name. You can bash EK, IS, FiRE and make up all you want about them, but dont bring in a 100% legit and overall gaming respected clan like WMD down with you.

Soltice, I know every top clan either cheated, duped, macrod, got gm assisnance, (FiRE didnt really do any of those that I know of)so I am not saying that TOWN is the devil, and the rest were great, i am just choosing to bash on TOWN more than lets say, IS, because TOWN members have a habit of calling thier clan legit and pointing the fingers at others. Usually i dont care to much about that, but the problem is that the uninformed person listens and believes you and it was starting to piss me off, so im just trying to set the record straight here.

If you had to ask me who the top clans were I would rank them in 3 catorgories:

Most legit of the top 5:
    FiRE (some dupe accusations (no real proof))
    NN (some duping, some members with kohack)
    EK (macro, np transfer, dupe accusations (no real proof))
    TOWN (massive gm assistance, dupe)
    IS (massive gm assistance, dupe)

Most Devoted of the top 5:
    IS (cant argue thier high levels and 24/7 KO addiction)
    EK (killed almost every boss that spawned in eslant and cz for months, insane boss timing, high levels)
    TOWN (lots of NPS, main and secondary clan in 1st and 2nd place on NPS chart)
    NN
    FiRE (only reason these guys are on bottem is because they never came to csw)

Most Organized of the top 5:
    EK (when EK came to cz, everyone ran; Also spawn camped bosses)
    IS (limitless xp partys, held harpy spot for like 2 months, very strong high level parties)
    FiRE (strong cz parties)
    NN (occasional strong cz parties)
    TOWN (hardly any boss killing, no real cz organization, bunch of soloers)

All round best of the top 5:
    FiRE (they were completely legit yet still competed against the others, this makes them the best end of story)

Funnest clan ever to be in:
    Wootabulous (loved being in this clan, game was so fun)[/b]
    Didn&#39;t really want to post more in this but:

-The WMD leaders didn&#39;t go to TOWN, but most of the members did. TOWN was effectively WMD under new management.
    -TOWN coming from Annihilation? Are you serious? TOWN and Anni hated each other (Bobert combo video anyone?). Unique mostly came from Darkness clan.
    -I&#39;m not dragging WMD down, I was simply giving an example of when TOWN members dominated the server without "gm items and xp."

Obviously the rest is your EK biased opinion which I won&#39;t bother arguing with so i&#39;ll leave it at that. It did make me laugh though .

MonkeyZ

BLUB4 FTW!!!!

MonkeyZ

if BLUB4 made a clan his clan gotta be the best on ares

oSTUo

Gotta say.. OldieS are by far the longest running clan on Ares.. at one point on of the bst (in my opinion.. wonder why) but now kinda in the background.. WE SHALL RETURN!!

Kailean

they aint the oldest ^_^
    but definitely old school

Oldies sucked balls on the IS/fire/town/unique time :b

OverKill

PowerOfTheKings 41,629,923 NP
    http://www.kodb.info/np/ares

WTF is this on ares damn

Didn&#39;t really want to post more in this but:

-The WMD leaders didn&#39;t go to TOWN, but most of the members did. TOWN was effectively WMD under new management.
    -TOWN coming from Annihilation? Are you serious? TOWN and Anni hated each other (Bobert combo video anyone?). Unique mostly came from Darkness clan.
    -I&#39;m not dragging WMD down, I was simply giving an example of when TOWN members dominated the server without "gm items and xp."

Obviously the rest is your EK biased opinion which I won&#39;t bother arguing with so i&#39;ll leave it at that. It did make me laugh though .[/b]
    When did TOWN dominate? You never dominated jack shit. Who gives a fuck about the castle, im talking real PvP. I am sorry but I can&#39;t remember TOWN dominating anyone. Was that when bacardi151 was dying to me and doing cheat scans afterwards? "ZOMG MY DUPES AREN&#39;T WORKING!" NYchris getting his +9 bow present? Commander duping in his cafe and passing around the items? TOWN were just the american version of PaTRiot. Although I don&#39;t think that JadeReal has had her character copied across other servers yet.

I can&#39;t speak for human side because i didn&#39;t fight them, but EK were the only clan to remotely dominate CZ. EK were the only clan that challenged us. TOWN started off average and only grew stronger with every player that gained GM access. You were awful and TOWN were overrated. Your opinion makes me laugh.

Oh and what is so great about being long-lasting? It means nothing. I would rather be in a 2 week legit clan than a 2 year cheat-fest like PaTRiot.

i still remember when deadcanrespawn (commmander) used respawn scrolls for pk T__T

and ofc EK = macro shit