Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most Devoted of the top 5: EK ( killed almost every boss that spawned in eslant and cz for months, ...
Page: 15

Most Devoted of the top 5:
    EK (killed almost every boss that spawned in eslant and cz for months, insane boss timing, high levels)[/b]
    fu they killed shit when Unique was alive...hah and talking about insane boss timing.

the3rd

fluppy my friend ) u still getting 1hit by everyone and their mom? macro macro macro is that all u got i post and post and people seem to look away from it if ur such a EK expert go ahead and ask me and ill tell u if we did but the macro shit its over and done with jack we pwnd and u know if u wanna hold macro from 40 to 50 let it be the fact of the matter still stays we were better than u and u just cant admit it sry bro i mean who cares its long done but be honest with urself and admit u were shit compare to us period ) .

kibal

LoL i was a bitch in town then cose i never got from town massive dupe items like all said that they had.
    And about gms there i changed human before bacardishit joined town so dunno if is true that town got gm help.

Bacardi151 (nothing more needed to say about him, if u don't know who that is well u opinion don't matter to me).
    And of course TOWN's private boss hunts:
    [/b]
    yay cooltang to the rescue thx thats the picture i was talking about, and for those who dont know who bacardi151 is its arestides the gm leading the party in that picture spawning the bosses for them.

LOL The3rd sup bro ltns how is gavok and oddie =)? when you guys coming back to ko i'm lvl 75 now. alot of old EK members coming out for this post B)

TriviumPriest

DRT

suaha I know the guy who hacked IS leader xD[/b]
    yea of course why wouldnt a town member know who hacked the IS leader and stole the siege castle from IS/EK/Fire. maybe i know who hacked azgaroth. just kidding <_<

btw you asked who i am.... you can call me daddy or someonespecial either one i guess. ^_^

PS: LOL @ Solstice prisoner did love those black widows i&#39;ll tell you that much

Pretty sure Prisoner sat at abyss for 4 months straight and end up selling gold bars for USD like np.

Nuggetz transfer national point and end up getting reset, then transfered again.

sorry if I repeated myself, but having to defend EK that much when everyone knows they arent legyt is a joke.

I am pretty sure Someonespecial and Xpicit was former EK members. They kohacked and duped like np.[/b]
    Prisoner didnt sell his money and didn&#39;t macro if thats what you&#39;re saying. As for nuggetz its not his fault taht guy kept running at him . And as for me and xp1ici7 kiss our ass yuber we&#39;re still playing here on ares.

I was never in town, from what I know
    And why I know who hacked him is cuz it was my irl buddy

urbanphoenix

annihalation was the best i think

Banned

PowerOfTheKings of course is the new best clan xD they got 2 clans in the top 5 and another in the top-20, don&#39;t you all like the turk dupe/bug abuse/babashopped fags of these clans?

fluppy my friend ) u still getting 1hit by everyone and their mom? macro macro macro is that all u got i post and post and people seem to look away from it if ur such a EK expert go ahead and ask me and ill tell u if we did but the macro shit its over and done with jack we pwnd and u know if u wanna hold macro from 40 to 50 let it be the fact of the matter still stays we were better than u and u just cant admit it sry bro i mean who cares its long done but be honest with urself and admit u were shit compare to us period ) .[/b]
    true things hurt? im talking about macro combo&#39;s and shit dude, go make more accounts to post on ko4life or use ur real one....

and i were shit? who are u dude? u talk so much...

and Meck kicked Nil8R from NN he changed name to darwinism or smth like that

the3rd

fluppy u need to relax with all that anger this is been my forum name since forever u just dont know me i guess. and about the macro combo if u mean like rogue combo sry we never had any of those but try again i already told u to ask me and ill tell u eveything u need to know about ek seeing how i sat next to my bro gavok since the day it started so u c i can talk not my fault ur to hard headed to read previews post and learnt who i was but anyways keep up the good work i still love u dont h8 cause u were never as good as the rest man.

dude no offense but i dont care if i was never good or if i am.. im just telling what i know

the3rd is his name cause he&#39;s the third brother =). Gavok, Oddie, and The 3rd. He just doesnt post here.

Hehe when people from TOWN or EK get acused they never did it , but everyone that played even a day in old KO knows what those lammers did. So stop bumping this topic with useless bullshit. Everyone knows they used to cheat.

MillionVoices

hmm i thought EK came after TOWN.

When was EK formed?