Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gotta mention Eternal Knights, tho they had pretty badass rep....
Page: 2

Inactive Member

gotta mention Eternal Knights, tho they had pretty badass rep.

Pwner4Last

Well i have to say "SwedishVikings" one of the best clan !

<3 YOU GUYS !!!

hatred

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Hatred and Noxious were pretty good :P best assasin, warrior, priest, and some of the best mages at its peak...

alot of the old top clans on ares have good competition with Ready2Die atm... since ive played USKO there hasnt been a clan that has held Delos and been one of the top pking clans... Illu held Delos for a long time but they didnt have as much of a presence in CZ as R2D does and back in Illu&#39;s peak Hatred dominated CZ mostly (on human side)... along with the other top orc clans

btw if u mention FiRe, IS, or E_K u could probably say they had the best alliance ever... lol

also u really cant name a top clan cuz u cant compare the skill of a clan 3 years ago... to one now because knowledge of the game and how it works is so much more advanced now than before... back in IS and FiRe days only the best knew how to combo... and now every1 eithers knows how to combo or their turk and they macro it...

Somehow i doubt were gonna see a definitive top clan on Ares for awhile... at least until the game starts to die out... its too populated and the nations are unbalanced skillwise and population wise... and most talented players hate each other as well.... in other words... Old KO is long gone... :&#39;(

Ruthless

Oldest clans i know of which r still on Ares:

Phoenix Warlords
    Infinity, which remade to Zero Hour, then back to Infinity ROFL xD
    Illuminati

Phoenix Warlords r the golden oldies existed since old school ko and still running strong today. top 20 i think miss u guys in PW

susGe

best legit clan on ares ever? Fire.

sexynoodles

i was in infinity a loooooong time ago. when the CL wasnt devilrogue05. good times we were killing skeletons together all day long. those europeans showed me a very impressive side of ko.

plasmasword

best legit clan on ares ever? Fire.[/b]
    LOLOL exoin.

Best geared clan: ImmortalSouls before everyone found out about Gambits +7/30 DD CHITIN GAUNTS lol.
    Best pking clan: TOWN because orcs are simply better at pk then humans... Ironbow with dex bonus ownage.

susGe

LOLOL exoin.

Best geared clan: ImmortalSouls before everyone found out about Gambits +7/30 DD CHITIN GAUNTS lol.
    Best pking clan: TOWN because orcs are simply better at pk then humans... Ironbow with dex bonus ownage.[/b]
    what about him?

lol i sense.. a fight coming on

edit: town (i played human first @ ares in clan slashfire/refugee)

temmu

NN,immortalGMs,fire,E_K,unique,town,almalibre

now its prolly some turk clan with +10 items, dno havent played on ares since october 2005

Pikkan

btw if u mention FiRe, IS, or E_K u could probably say they had the best alliance ever... lol[/b]
    Actually fire was not in the alliance in the beginning. The Alliance from the start was IS as castleholders and ek and unique as defenders outside.
    But when unique got enough of beeing allied with ek they went alone and fire came in there.

Best clan? well first grade 1 clan was town, second was unique and third was noname.

w00tabulous SUP SUP SUP

<3 pfil w/ GM harpy control

TOWN was fueled by arestides and were never anything special in PK other than mass amounts, not to mention they had anything they wanted when the rest of the server had to work it up from scratch on a dismal economy.

Psy

PeepeeVagyna was the best clan on Ares. They were the first ones to down Isiloon.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast