Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what about him?[/b] You don't think he was merchanting all those hours that he spent sitting next to orc inn ...
Page: 3

plasmasword

what about him?[/b]
    You don't think he was merchanting all those hours that he spent sitting next to orc inn did you? He traded stuff to dt and told support to roll back his account 2 times which I know of. He even gave me a SS+7 when he quit, which I lost later when Corazon got hacked.

susGe

You don't think he was merchanting all those hours that he spent sitting next to orc inn did you? He traded stuff to dt and told support to roll back his account 2 times which I know of. He even gave me a SS+7 when he quit, which I lost later when Corazon got hacked.[/b]
    still dont see what that has to do with fire, but ok. 1 person doesnt represent an entire clan.

sigh

Oldest clans i know of which r still on Ares:

Phoenix Warlords
    Infinity, which remade to Zero Hour, then back to Infinity ROFL xD
    Illuminati

Phoenix Warlords r the golden oldies existed since old school ko and still running strong today. top 20 i think miss u guys in PW [/b]
    Infinity for lyfe ^^

exoin had xyz account i think thats whats br0ken is tryin to say Susg

TheFox

Why u ppl always forgot Annihilation?but thats good coz gm once asked in some event what was the first dominating clan on ares and i won haha xD

who cares

Kailean

aaah... the old days...
    EK/Annihilation were just one of the first, and the biggest ever, dupers on ares.(xyz's elixir +8 after 1,5 month after ares launch). as for ek - i had a great laugh, when they lost their "1 iron neck" lol.
    IS with gambit/pfil- the legyt dupers, full shell +8. oh and ofcourse the y-am-the-best psychosexy, with his shard+9.

WMD, NN FTW.

Banned Senior Member

ImmortalSouls Mine love :wub:

ImmortalSouls best clan ever with TOWN

Unique...prolly the most legit 1.

Actually fire was not in the alliance in the beginning. The Alliance from the start was IS as castleholders and ek and unique as defenders outside.
    But when unique got enough of beeing allied with ek they went alone and fire came in there.

Best clan? well first grade 1 clan was town, second was unique and third was noname.[/b]

NN was the first clan with grade 1 I think. And they had one of the best leaders ever. <3 Meck, he was the first person I talked to in this game and he helped me alot

plasmasword

exoin had xyz account i think thats whats br0ken is tryin to say Susg[/b]
    yes

NN was the first clan with grade 1 I think. And they had one of the best leaders ever. <3 Meck, he was the first person I talked to in this game and he helped me alot [/b]
    NN was 3rd for sure. I remember that TOWN had a great distance between the other clans. NN hit g1 day after Unique did, so pikkan is correct.

Kailean

NN was the first clan with grade 1 I think. And they had one of the best leaders ever. <3 Meck, he was the first person I talked to in this game and he helped me alot [/b]
    if he would be still playing ares would be much better...

NN was the 1st g1 human clan on ares

SilentDaemon

ImmortalSouls

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast