Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aaah... the old days... EK/Annihilation were just one of the first, and the biggest ever, dupers on ares.(xyz's elixir +8 ...
Page: 4

InfamouSs

aaah... the old days...
    EK/Annihilation were just one of the first, and the biggest ever, dupers on ares.(xyz's elixir +8 after 1,5 month after ares launch). as for ek - i had a great laugh, when they lost their "1 iron neck" lol.
    IS with gambit/pfil- the legyt dupers, full shell +8. oh and ofcourse the y-am-the-best psychosexy, with his shard+9.
    WMD, NN FTW.[/b]

i remember when someonespecial b4 he got banned at lvl 69 LOL

they were fucking duping in the clan like crazy.

that was way back when therob played (best player), i hear he still plays but on olympia.

they always needed ppl to dupe, like the first IN that went to them, next day 99999 of them in clan.

I think its Hatred, best clan pk that i ever saw in USKO. This is my opinion.

NN was first g1 clan and had some GG players but gondon sucked donkey balls ( cant combo wont combo because he thought it was cheating )

Kranitnova

Oldest clans i know of which r still on Ares:

Phoenix Warlords
    Infinity, which remade to Zero Hour, then back to Infinity ROFL xD
    Illuminati

Phoenix Warlords r the golden oldies existed since old school ko and still running strong today. top 20 i think miss u guys in PW [/b]

i think symbiosis aka Atlantis (orc nbew stole the name at clanbug zzzz when we wanted to remake) is prolly now one of the eldest clans around togheter wiht TnT , DeusManus, Inferno, phoenix warlord , infinity... Btw i only count clans who are legit in my opinion^^.

Kailean

old school clans ftw!

websnot

Oldest clans i know of which r still on Ares:

Phoenix Warlords
    Infinity, which remade to Zero Hour, then back to Infinity ROFL xD
    Illuminati

Phoenix Warlords r the golden oldies existed since old school ko and still running strong today. top 20 i think miss u guys in PW [/b]

just to clear up the the infinity / zerohour thing . the clan was bugged with inactive members and we could not disband them or invite new members so we all joined zerohour which was another clan which i made along time ago so we all could stick together because it was the time when you counldnt make a new clan . i think infinity is one of the oldest clan in ares and as some one has posted before the clan leader was teoray then but he left due to personal reason and thats when debbie ( devilrogue05 ) took over and have has done a very good job with it too . many of you guys on here may not know us but we are a strong clan with high moral standards . we dont just invite anyone because they say they are good we put ppl in our sub clan first even if they was lvl 80 with 10 mill np they have to get along with the clan first .

www.Infinityko.com

Best clans i remember are Illuminaty Hatred Town PW Wootabulous fire immortal knlights atlantis and mok they are an old clan too, La legion (imperator)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The mushroom allience was by far the most orginal thing I saw in KO in the old days. I remembers F9's vids too from then

Shujinko

aaah... the old days...
    EK/Annihilation were just one of the first, and the biggest ever, dupers on ares.(xyz's elixir +8 after 1,5 month after ares launch). as for ek - i had a great laugh, when they lost their "1 iron neck" lol.
    IS with gambit/pfil- the legyt dupers, full shell +8. oh and ofcourse the y-am-the-best psychosexy, with his shard+9.
    WMD, NN FTW.[/b]

sounds like you dont know what your talking about. EK was NEVER dupers. One iron neck was obtained in a drop, (first on server) which is still in use to this day, and the other was bought from IS which did turn out to be a dupe later on. Bann,XYZ and YAD of Annihialation was 62 LONGGGGGGGGG before anybody else cause they abuse the hell out of the abyss XP bug.

Eternal Knights was not dupers.. and was never known as dupers. Pretty much accused for a fewv of them macroing at AK's in eslant would be the low point.

Kailean

sounds like you dont know what your talking about. EK was NEVER dupers. One iron neck was obtained in a drop, (first on server) which is still in use to this day, and the other was bought from IS which did turn out to be a dupe later on. Bann,XYZ and YAD of Annihialation was 62 LONGGGGGGGGG before anybody else cause they abuse the hell out of the abyss XP bug.

Eternal Knights was not dupers.. and was never known as dupers. Pretty much accused for a fewv of them macroing at AK's in eslant would be the low point.[/b]
    lolz, as for the ek part - n/c. who are u trying to cheat, yourself?

as for annihilation and how legıt they were:

2004_10_24_3.4.11 <- date of this screenshot.
    elixir+8 after 1,5 month of the server existance, WHILE elixir+6 was considered as UBER weapon at that time.
    No way, they COULDNT be dupers, they were the pre-turks.
    and no xyz didnt have an elemental staff +8, it was an elixir staff +8, baan did show it on ko forum, and the staff was "made" like almost half year before pfil made his one.
    gg, best clans ever.

llJuanMall

i think symbiosis aka Atlantis (orc nbew stole the name at clanbug zzzz when we wanted to remake) is prolly now one of the eldest clans around togheter wiht TnT , DeusManus, Inferno, phoenix warlord , infinity... Btw i only count clans who are legit in my opinion^^.[/b]
    HISPANIA is one of the oldest too and dont tell me is not legit <_<

lolz, as for the ek part - n/c. who are u trying to cheat, yourself?
    as for annihilation and how legıt they were:

2004_10_24_3.4.11 <- date of this screenshot.
    elixir+8 after 1,5 month of the server existance, WHILE elixir+6 was considered as UBER weapon at that time.
    No way, they COULDNT be dupers, they were the pre-turks.
    and no xyz didnt have an elemental staff +8, it was an elixir staff +8, baan did show it on ko forum, and the staff was "made" like almost half year before pfil made his one.
    gg, best clans ever.[/b]
    it was a salamander +8, xyz showed to me @ abyss 1st time i saw him

dunno if he made an elixir later, but he had a sala +8 for a loooooong time

Kailean

baan showed an ss on k2 forum when xyz showed it on trade.

anyway does it count? such item after such time?

as i said, best clans ever.

When I was on ares some of the best clans were ImortalSouls, AHM and TOWN. There was also INFERNO and DeusManus but they were noobs back then. Damn it&#39;s been so long, but those are the clans I can remeber the first months of ares.

Kailean

ahm wasnt on ares :P

Priestontale

TOWN no doubt... who else has ever made a dynasty that held spot one and two on Ares for so long?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast