Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahm wasnt on ares :P[/b] wrong...
Page: 5

ahm wasnt on ares :P[/b]
    wrong

macheco

well i think hatred is the best clan with F9devil, 0000000 and moondance

sounds like you dont know what your talking about. EK was NEVER dupers. One iron neck was obtained in a drop, (first on server) which is still in use to this day, and the other was bought from IS which did turn out to be a dupe later on. Bann,XYZ and YAD of Annihialation was 62 LONGGGGGGGGG before anybody else cause they abuse the hell out of the abyss XP bug.

Eternal Knights was not dupers.. and was never known as dupers. Pretty much accused for a fewv of them macroing at AK's in eslant would be the low point.[/b]
    Ex clannie of mine (cloak) found a whole EK party dead from macroing at AK's. Logs of gavok giving macro instructions to members corroborated this. Speedy the mage in EK was duping for a long time aswell as that warrior friend of his (and also posting about it on FG. Then theres Raine's duped chitin shield +8 from Fro.

I still think that EK were the most organised pk clan in ares history, but don't pretend they were legit because they were closer to annihilation than anything else. I think the best legit clan was FiRe before exoin started messing with annihilation accounts. Out of all the big clans at the time, we were the only one without a duping problem.

imNotaZ

UNIQUE FTW !

Pikkan

NN had some nice ppl like nil8er that showed how his hack programs worked ;O
    EK know as the first macro clan on ares, also alof of duping. But not doubt very good pk partys, been playing with those guys.
    IS with their gm connections and duping.
    But i cant give any creds to clans like this, where alot of ppl cheated.

I think the best legit clan was FiRe before exoin started messing with annihilation accounts. Out of all the big clans at the time, we were the only one without a duping problem.[/b]
    So the second grade one clan on ares, Unique duped?
    They where pretty far from fire that time, fire had a couple of good ppl but not even enough to make a full party.

NN had some nice ppl like nil8er that showed how his hack programs worked ;O
    EK know as the first macro clan on ares, also alof of duping. But not doubt very good pk partys, been playing with those guys.
    IS with their gm connections and duping.
    But i cant give any creds to clans like this, where alot of ppl cheated.
    So the second grade one clan on ares, Unique duped?
    They where pretty far from fire that time, fire had a couple of good ppl but not even enough to make a full party.[/b]
    i would say the same about unique, considering i could kill half a unique party on my own at the time. I dont see why u think unique were 2nd best, because they were 2nd to get grade1? So what. Noname got grade 1 first by killing more atross than anyone else and having more members, it means nothing. The only karus clan that gave us competition in an equal fight at the time was EK.

Pikkan

i would say the same about unique, considering i could kill half a unique party on my own at the time. I dont see why u think unique were 2nd best, because they were 2nd to get grade1? So what. Noname got grade 1 first by killing more atross than anyone else and having more members, it means nothing. The only karus clan that gave us competition in an equal fight at the time was EK.[/b]
    I never said unique was the best, but they where in the top for sure.
    Also no need for u to lie, ive played against u to much, u where a joke back then, only time u killed anything was when u ran around with festo and attacked completely unbuffed ppl.
    U and latyz had a similar style.

TryToSlmMe

well, i actually dont rmember that much from hat time but i remember a priest named mod3m (or smt like that / guess he was on ek) and hib private boss events ith a bunch of dukes / bachs / bishops
    best clans ever = AlterEgo (<3) , OldieS , and my actual clan TheBarbieGirls xD

Banned Senior Member

Town, Eternal Knights, Fire, Immortal souls... I also remember Atlantis being rly old..

i suppose you&#39;re right, me and a level 5x plate priest were able to take down whole unique parties, thats pretty funny. But when your parties rely on Diggeldiggelo and Ringwraith for kills, you know you&#39;re in trouble.

G0D

Patriot looooool J/K xD

I&#39;m saying KittestT_T and Hatred (remember we not talking about oldiest but "best")

I used to love seeing those clans going at each other in cz was like watching an old war film with barbarians (Conan ftw)

boomerbot

genoxide

mammlea

I never said unique was the best, but they where in the top for sure.
    Also no need for u to lie, ive played against u to much, u where a joke back then, only time u killed anything was when u ran around with festo and attacked completely unbuffed ppl.
    U and latyz had a similar style.[/b]

Duping or being gay at pking style?

G0D

genoxide[/b]
    OMFGROFLMFAO!!!!ONE!!!11!!!

i suppose you&#39;re right, me and a level 5x plate priest were able to take down whole unique parties, thats pretty funny. But when your parties rely on Diggeldiggelo and Ringwraith for kills, you know you&#39;re in trouble.[/b]
    I did all the hard work u just did fuck all!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast