Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Patriot...
Page: 6

Champagne

Patriot

G0D

Patriot and i am gay[/b]
    Thats what u should of said

Desaan_CZ

what did zero fuck? :mellow:

Obviously he was being sarcastic

KingOfPika

Sacred all the way

Solstice

Town, closely followed by 51_Card_my_frend

KirbyKommando

ImmortalSouls. :wub: .. noone touched those guys while they played.

Shujinko

Ex clannie of mine (cloak) found a whole EK party dead from macroing at AK's. Logs of gavok giving macro instructions to members corroborated this. Speedy the mage in EK was duping for a long time aswell as that warrior friend of his (and also posting about it on FG. Then theres Raine's duped chitin shield +8 from Fro.

I still think that EK were the most organised pk clan in ares history, but don't pretend they were legit because they were closer to annihilation than anything else. I think the best legit clan was FiRe before exoin started messing with annihilation accounts. Out of all the big clans at the time, we were the only one without a duping problem.[/b]
    Speedy join wayyyyy later, close to the end of EK on ares since we all left to play WoW. he was a duper before he joined up until he was banned, or whatever happened to his account. I remember when thoes "loggs" were posted on the forums and were quickly proven to be BS photoshops. and if you remember correctly .. when the rankings first opened up his site and showed all the gears people were wearing, EK damn near had the least ammount of +8's compared to the rest of the server including TOWN and IS. mabey im missing something buy i quit KO June 6, 2005, and before i left Fro had a +7 chittn shield.

and well theres no disputing the pic of the 5 EK's dead at AK's. shit i even macroed when i was a BP. just moved around the mobs with my mouse and let actools spam judgment. shame on all the dummys that would walk away from their computers, or let it go over night. Leveling is KO is hands down the worst grind in mmo history if you ask me. look at ko now, you cant go anywhere without some dumb ass turk z,r spamming or sitting and shooting.

now things are way worst though, now thease idiots use cheats and macros in CZ. newbz like allahstolemybike running around and fully debuffing people and healing himself 1920 without ever stopping (Logos). atleast back then on ares CZ was protected by the players. SS's posted of np transfers and newb warriors jingling.

thoes days are gone and its a diffrent KO now. its kinda sad actually

im sorry zero, you really are wrong about EK and duping. i can tell you first hand that Gavok would kick anybody if he thought they were duping.

WoW got too boring. Its a real carebear fest. the entire game is balanced around PvE. SO here I am back to KO just killing time waiting for DarkFall (praying really) to hopefully come out one day.

Kailean

im sorry zero, you really are wrong about EK and duping. i can tell you first hand that Gavok would kick anybody if he thought they were duping.[/b]
    i wish i still had my old screenshots.
    and as for ek pking-90% of the time they fought 2 partys vs 1 (2 is them ofcourse).
    and i still remember the day after the 1st "big dupe wipe". wierd ek was like a piece of shit after that, as i already said 1 iron neck ftw.

kvantan

PhoenixA Warlords !

realy good clan !

old !

good people !

ShizN1c

I dont know if any1 has said this allready, but Insomnia was the best clan for a long time

Some turk clan with +5 accessories.

Possibly PaTRiot lol

i would say the same about unique, considering i could kill half a unique party on my own at the time. I dont see why u think unique were 2nd best, because they were 2nd to get grade1? So what. Noname got grade 1 first by killing more atross than anyone else and having more members, it means nothing. The only karus clan that gave us competition in an equal fight at the time was EK.[/b]
    don forget ur fights against SacreD clan =D

noone

NoName ™ ftw xD

ViSeH

Argh cloak made me quit ko after the first week well the best clan was TOWN but it was corrupted so.. and on the human side the best legit clan was noname

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast