Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best Clan Battles That Would Never Happen

This is a discussion on Best Clan Battles That Would Never Happen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would love to see the old skool outkasted vs the old skool oblivion clan. or just phantom and felix ...
Page: 4

i would love to see the old skool outkasted vs the old skool oblivion clan. or just phantom and felix vs =)

Mens

The good KO celestial wards (OG:, Battlepriest, Hamster_Master, h0LyMaN, HybridWarrior, Hobbitz, WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs and Morphine_Addict)
    VS
    Old Hatred (Corey, Raine, F9, 000 etc)

Was suppose to happen but never did... would have been fun.

Apart from that I think all players I have mentioned have quit KO for good h34r:[/b]
    It was actually supposed to be me on pam and hamster vs CW...and sadly we would have won.

Hatred Vs all

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i would love to see the old skool outkasted vs the old skool oblivion clan. or just phantom and felix vs =)[/b]
    I beat Will :P

I think he will have the book of excusses ready for his reply!

i thin the battle if the chars and lvl's were as they were in ke. the 2 clans would be quite evenly matched. no idea who would win as i only rly saw felix outa outkasted and phantom outa oblivion lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i thin the battle if the chars and lvl's were as they were in ke. the 2 clans would be quite evenly matched. no idea who would win as i only rly saw felix outa outkasted and phantom outa oblivion lol[/b]

The 2 clans were very evenly matched in NP for a long time and very often we would swap places on a daily basis with each other.

Oblivion had some big names like Tempest , Priestdro , Majix and Will ( apologies to other obliv members )

OutKasteD had people like BGA , Doc1 , Incluadewetrust , Majeste and myself.

What split the clans were the friends we had , OutKasteD were very very close with AHM which lead to both clans having a real strong hold on many things in Diez for most of KE and the start of ROFD. Oblivion were mainly the old 8ball clan from the human side and never really got acepted on the orc side. When Obvlion broke up some members joined OutKasteD and stuck with us untill I decided to call it a day and take a long term break.

so wat ur saying is u owned they were second lol

li0nheart

heaven vs sultans

outkasted was always a bigger clan than oblivion as well. oblivion was the best clan i've ever been and i've been in clans like tormentors, NO (second best to me xD), outkasted for a bit but nt shortly after joining. oblivion was best to me because i didnt have to worry about partying with unskilled players since most people there were experienced and well geared. the pk there was ownage and boss hunt was easy with the priest there since they were active on the most part. i was rather disappointed when will disbanded clan so early to go to logos and they quit the server kinda fast xD.

G0D

The good KO celestial wards (OG:, Battlepriest, Hamster_Master, h0LyMaN, HybridWarrior, Hobbitz, WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs and Morphine_Addict)
    VS
    Old Hatred (Corey, Raine, F9, 000 etc)

Was suppose to happen but never did... would have been fun.

Apart from that I think all players I have mentioned have quit KO for good h34r:[/b]
    Hamster_Master <3 that gay mofo :lol:

Dont think we ever had a problem taking out any of their priests =), imo thats also why Kitties parties went to A2 when we were on A1 pkin xD, me, raine, matt, 000, susg, paz, kayah and Jeff sitting on stego hills waiting for something or somebody to att us. Good times!

Hatred wouldn&#39;t be able to win a clan battle EVER.... we never had more than 12 to 16 people in the clan at a time so numbers wise we&#39;re fucked.

Also I would say Hatred did have the most ex immortalsouls in it, at least by my count.

We couldnt do 36vs36 aye, but we would win all 8vs8... But when have we turned down a a fight where were outnumbered 4 times ? i mean you might be running away like always cause u never been bringin sexy back!! Nigga had no giga!

mixxy

All those clans need to believe that their one clan did it solo, don&#39;t wreck it for them. Poor poor arrogant assholes :P[/b]
    You soloed shit. There were always at least 1-2 clans helping you defend (i.e. DREAM).
    Not to mention that it was you who first mastered bug abusing the catapults on Ares.

I would have liked to see an 8 vs 8 of hatred vs Eternalknights, even though i think hatred probably would have won at the time. Both clans knew how to pk well in cz.

3thos

Weiwuer vs Tioc for sure[/b]
    agree with this.

ELT (when they were human) vs Tioc1
    freedom (before got disbanded) vs wiewur.
    i think nevermore vs tioc would be a good one too ...

for the duping vs.

freedom vs sultans.

best vs of all time imo.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast