Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best Clan Battles That Would Never Happen

This is a discussion on Best Clan Battles That Would Never Happen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to see how AHM would have turned out against KB...Not just 8v8 but there whole clan vs ...
Page: 5

I would like to see how AHM would have turned out against KB...Not just 8v8 but there whole clan vs KB's clan...(only main clan)[/b]
    well AHM was at it's peak, only 14 people :lol:, but we never had a problem against KilledBy, i don't know what they are like now but they always seemed to just be a bunch of mages that would treat PK like a raven's pull... aoe... run back... aoe..... run back..... aoe..... tp tank because he died........ run back etc etc

Always enjoyed our 8v8's with tormentors, bit of a chalenge, same with neworder/roguecrackaz (even though they brought along 12 people :lol: (yes i still remember ya bag of cheats :lol

Hatred vs AHM would have been a good one, about the right numbers from each clan as well, would have been good to see

martijn

tioc vs weiuwur would be a pretty fast loss for tioc, tioc was all about lvling and gear, very little about pking.

Blood vs AHM would be pretty fun.

Havvk

outkasted was always a bigger clan than oblivion as well. oblivion was the best clan i've ever been and i've been in clans like tormentors, NO (second best to me xD), outkasted for a bit but nt shortly after joining. oblivion was best to me because i didnt have to worry about partying with unskilled players since most people there were experienced and well geared. the pk there was ownage and boss hunt was easy with the priest there since they were active on the most part. i was rather disappointed when will disbanded clan so early to go to logos and they quit the server kinda fast xD.[/b]
    AMEN :wub:

Apology's but Killed by Clan are a bag of wank, prime time diez, they got fucked up by 3 people..

The only reason there doing well is cos they invite every silly kid into there clan..

Please dont mention them, like there some bigshots please..

azetona

HeaveN vs Cypher

It was actually supposed to be me on pam and hamster vs CW...and sadly we would have won.

Hatred Vs all[/b]
    CW > All

Xselnce

RecognizeThis vs Blood

RecognizeThis vs Heaven Oh wait that happened all the time and RT raped them.

Hareth

RecognizeThis vs Blood

RecognizeThis vs Heaven Oh wait that happened all the time and RT raped them.[/b]
    +1 :lol: the poor bitches could never defeat us :lol:

RiseAgainst_

RecognizeThis vs any other good clan.

Banned Senior Member

Felix was pretty much right about OutKasted and Oblivion, we were pretty much even and swapped places here and there untill I decided to pretty much stop playing KO.

And we were accepted on the orc side somewhat Felix, one of the main reasons we went orc besides for being bored of human was because all the clans we got along with were all orcs, humans didn't like 8BALL much :P. Hell, I had people NT to orc to join the clan

But the clan was nice, most of us got along well, but sadly very few used the vent we had so it would cut down some if we PK'd with others in the clan. I enjoyed playing with them and wold probably do it again, minus the installing/paying for KO again. We could hold our own when we were in CZ, we met Tormentors many times and our battles went back and forth, and all the times N_O tried to raid our troll spawns, it went anywhere from 8v8, to 16v8, to even 24v8

li0nheart

heaven vs sultans[/b]

Noobs_TR vs GGpro_TR

and all the times N_O tried to raid our troll spawns, it went anywhere from 8v8, to 16v8, to even 24v8 [/b]
    cough.. human nation vs 8 :mellow:

Hatred would only have been able to field around 8 people max.

Also, the only time Kitties ever came close to beating our parties was when they outnumbered us AND when they used 1 ice mage and 1 light mage spamming shit and tping constantly and morbidly ressing them every 5 seconds that they died. Not to mention they massively outgeared us constantly.

and all the times N_O tried to raid our troll spawns, it went anywhere from 8v8, to 16v8, to even 24v8 [/b]
    Yeah it was fun aswell beating lvl 70 warriors from your clan at 67 lvl in 0ishi a guy who came from nowhere xD

You know N_O was an undergeared clan, lower lvl's and less experienced pkers compared to oblivion, but the funniest moment in my N_O time was, waiting for isiloon and Oblivion clan trying to steal our isiloon spot, what happened? Oblivion raped twice , you should listen that ventrilo, after that, drunken pk, waggy singing red red wine and talking of what happened that day, was unforgetable :lol:

Blood after CSW vs human nation was something, i'll never forget in my whole life, bring them on!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast