Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Best Clan Battles That Would Never Happen

This is a discussion on Best Clan Battles That Would Never Happen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 20th floor respawn > 10th or whatever the other respawn point was...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

20th floor respawn > 10th or whatever the other respawn point was

Banned

dlw anyone ? lol ares youknowmyname vs requim or whatever there noob ass names are

Hatred would only have been able to field around 8 people max.

Also, the only time Kitties ever came close to beating our parties was when they outnumbered us AND when they used 1 ice mage and 1 light mage spamming shit and tping constantly and morbidly ressing them every 5 seconds that they died. Not to mention they massively outgeared us constantly.[/b]

Was good np... And it was on purpose that we would let the mage live, so he could tp them back and we kill em again over and over

It's stupid when people are saying for some1 "he is great, he is the best bla bla bla, he is legal.. etc etc."

Many of those people don't know history of ares and how did some top players get their items and shits like that.

Some of them were legal, but only maybe 20% of them...

Hatred would only have been able to field around 8 people max.

Also, the only time Kitties ever came close to beating our parties was when they outnumbered us AND when they used 1 ice mage and 1 light mage spamming shit and tping constantly and morbidly ressing them every 5 seconds that they died. Not to mention they massively outgeared us constantly.[/b]
    lol.

outgeared my ass. do you have any idea what tranquility and scarlett use?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...39767&st=45

i never found kitties a challenge, equal numbers it would be no contest, providing no ressing was allowed. They just rolled with tons of priests and tried to outlast you with ressing and tp's, it was a waste of time. Similarly 1v1 against them was trivial.

My hardest challenges were against EK personally, they were much more offensive and had more threat against our priests. I remember lots of 8v8 battles with FiRe against EK, but i would have liked to fight them with hatred later on. It pretty much came down to whether or not we could kill cooltang early, because his damage was so much higher than anyone elses. Those were great times, fights were intense.

lol.

outgeared my ass. do you have any idea what tranquility and scarlett use?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...39767&st=45[/b]
    TOWN/KittiesT_T always outgeared us in Hatred, not to mention 90% of their mages had a CS also, and most of their priests got a CS8... I dont think you should talk bout ares tank, when you obviously got no idea what kinda gear KittiesT_T had, sure the 2 you mentioned got shitty gear but they werent a part of the core team either.

TOWN/KittiesT_T always outgeared us in Hatred, not to mention 90% of their mages had a CS also, and most of their priests got a CS8... I dont think you should talk bout ares tank, when you obviously got no idea what kinda gear KittiesT_T had, sure the 2 you mentioned got shitty gear but they werent a part of the core team either.[/b]
    i'm well aware of what KittiesT_T had in terms of gear. ive been listening to ares drama for such a long time now.

anyways i don't want to be drawn into ares drama i wish i could erase my first post. are you interested in buying a roc/rol on girakon :>

zolias

Blood Vs. MNI

Satty

well i cant really judge battles that wouldnt ever happen but i always enjoyed our(ahm) fights with Tormentors

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456