The best clan in dies?

This is a discussion on The best clan in dies? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blood was the best one. now as it can be said is the best one, not only by nps, also ...
Page: 1

Apolon123

blood was the best one. now as it can be said is the best one, not only by nps, also by organization, good players, pk, bosses, etc, etc .

Banned

can you stfu and every mod has told you to stop making posts like this cause all it leads to is flames

how old are you? 8? grow up man

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

nowadays, every non-turk clan is the best.

Banned

nowadays, every non-turk clan is the best.[/b]
    hahah +1 any clan who isnt turk is #1

Apolon123

Tez your have more of 35 years and you behave like a boy of 12. Post is flame by people like your, if you are not going to say nothing constructive better you do not say to anything q you spoil the forum . If you can say me anything pls send me Pm , the people dont want read your opinion ,and your no are moderator but it seems that you wanted as well as you want to be king, the best warrior and until the owner of ko :P

IkoRia

Best clan I would say Killedby, maybe they dont play fair but... They are the only clan in diez that achive something, they have castle they take felenkor and isiloon regulary... and they are #1 so I yes I would say they are best clan...

And the people who dosen't see this is kinda stupid, cause honestly I don't think killedby if much worse then any other clan...

Banned

Tez your have more of 35 years and you behave like a boy of 12. Post is flame by people like your, if you are not going to say nothing constructive better you do not say to anything q you spoil the forum . If you can say me anything pls send me Pm , the people dont want read your opinion ,and your no are moderator but it seems that you wanted as well as you want to be king, the best warrior and until the owner of ko :P[/b]

zzzz noob these type of posts are no needed on this forum

i am not mod? so just cause i dont have a mod status doesnt mean i can have a say in how this forum is run and operated?

i think every forum member has that right

stop making these useless flame posts

if you noticed not one person responded to your post in a serious manner...that should tell you your being stupid and stop making these posts

no clan is best and every clan is the best...that is the answer to your post

zzzz noob these type of posts are no needed on this forum

i am not mod? so just cause i dont have a mod status doesnt mean i can have a say in how this forum is run and operated?

i think every forum member has that right

stop making these useless flame posts

if you noticed not one person responded to your post in a serious manner...that should tell you your being stupid and stop making these posts

no clan is best and every clan is the best...that is the answer to your post[/b]

U-K is the best oki Tez?

Heim4teil

best clan ever was Resurrection <3

Banned

U-K is the best oki Tez? [/b]
    dam straight :P

shinigami, i&#39;m biased my ex clannies :wub:

Blood was ...

and i dont care about killedby...

maybe infection on orc siede dunno realy what happens on human but i woud say tormentors...

there&#39;s a tie between deserteagle, itgoestoall, kb, equal. all very good clans and 100% legit. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Locking thread as it&#39;s compleatly pointless and tbh I am sick of ppl starting the who is the best threads

something that integues me... of the people that say blood were the best clan ever... who of you actually ever played at the same time they did?

i bet the answer is very few